PDA

View Full Version : Victor Crestmere

Victor Crestmere
Jun 25th, 2016, 09:41:50 PM
Victor Crestmere

28 : : Galactic Republic/Former Nightmare : : Imperial Inquisitor
Currently In: (Pending)

Character Background

Crestmere grew up an orphan on Alderaan and bounced from foster care to foster care. He was diagnosed early on with severe schizophrenia, an illness that would later turn into his greatest gift
Early on, Crestmere was picked up by Y'roth and the Nightmares after he successfully infiltrated an Imperial outpost and impersonated an Imperial officer for fun.
After his capture, it took very little convincing by the Empire to join their cause and even less convincing from Y'roth to join the Nightmares.
Feeling little remorse for the destruction of his home, Victor instead utilized his time by making quick study of Imperial tactics and espionage.
Growing up with schizophrenia, Victor learned various coping mechanisms, but over time, the voices won out. Y'roth had Victor fitted with the finest neural implants that ultimately "tuned" out the voices.
Afterwards, he was able to gain full control over his illness and later, after several additions, the implant would aid him in assuming the identities of anyone unfortunate enough to fall in the Inquisitoriate's cross-hairs.
To Victor, the Inquisitoriate is life. His affection for his job surpasses any obligation to the Empire and pales in comparison to his borderline obsession with Y'roth and the Nightmares.

Raw Material

Victor excels at espionage with even greater specialization in identity theft. His preferred method, kidnap and chemical torture to secure every bit of information he can from his victim and then assimilate completely into their lives with detailed disguises/prosthetics and voice manipulation.
Victor also has extensive training in firearms and hand to hand combat tactics with basic understandings of aviation and aerial combat.
Victor has no connection to the Force and sees it as nothing more than a tool to be used against the Inquisitoriate's enemies. After their capture, Victor has successfully assimilated several force sensitive prisoners into his vast repertoire of identifies.

Plot Ideas

Debating on trying to explain his absence after the Nightmares were dismantled. I think it would be interesting to flush out his current mind set while he struggles to deal with finding a new purpose.
Could be fun for Crestmere, still an Inquisitor, to be so deep undercover that even the Empire can't find him as he operates under their nose to flush out information on his former comrades. This could be accomplished through rp's associated with people high up in the Empire or with any "information" brokers out there
He's going to need a ride...maybe something where he attempts to steal some sort of an Imperial transport, maaaaybe something similar to Starkiller's Rouge Shadow.
As I am just getting back into the swing of role playing, I am generally open to pretty much anything that allows for character development. I had a lot of ideas for this character and would love to seem some of them flushed out in greater detail.