PDA

View Full Version : Daniella Tur'ilian

Daniella Tur'ilian
Jun 22nd, 2016, 02:51:59 PM
Daniella Tur'ilian
24 :: Felacatian/TBD/TBD :: Pit Fighter
Currently in:

Character Background

Daniella is a Felacatian but she has never seen the homeworld of her kind. She was born in captivity on Orvax IV to a T'surr slaver.
Along with a menagerie of other exotic species, she was bred to fight in the T'surran Arena on planet.
By age sixteen, she and a few other slaves plotted their first escape and were swiftly caught, punished severely for their disobedience.
Scarred but not broken, Daniella eagerly awaits another opportunity to leave her captors behind and start a new life elsewhere in the galaxy.

Raw Material

Daniella is something of an artist and wishes to open a tattoo shop outside of Hutt Space once she had escaped her life of servitude.
From a young age, Dani has been forced to change into her secondary form under duress time and time again. She can now trigger her beast state at will.
Her worst memory is having to kill her closest friend in the arena; her captor's finest attempt at breaking her will. There is a gap in her memory after this where she earned quite a reputation as a gladiator.
She is petite for her kind and has been told she has a sweet face. This has led many contenders to underestimate her capabilities in the pit.
Her mother told her, before they were separated, that if she ever made it off world to find her friends on Nar Shaddaa; that they would help her start a new life.

Plot Ideas

Escape from Orvax IV.
Try not to kill anyone during the journey to Nar Shaddaa.
Meet these friends on Nar Shaddaa who can help her set up shop.
Tattoo cool folks on the side.
Smuggle illegal goods [Not slaves!] when no one's lookin'

Existing Relationships

Kor-Kava, T'surr Slaver. An enemy and oppressor she wants nothing more than to kill with her bare hands.
Mother's friends on Nar Shaddaa; freelancers who owe her mother a big favor. Maybe a new life, new occupation, and friends she doesn't have to kill for once.
Will add more later, hopefully!

Current Plots

Uprising on Orvax IV will be an origins story. If anyone wants to help Dani and possibly one other escape, that would be awesome!

Credit for the basic template goes to Dun of RPG-D (http://rpg-directory.com/index.php?act=idx)

Pierce Tondry
Jun 22nd, 2016, 06:19:34 PM
I hate slavers. You want out? I'll help, no strings attached.

Daniella Tur'ilian
Jun 22nd, 2016, 07:27:04 PM
Your assistance would be most appreciated.

Ryloth Grimhammer
Jun 22nd, 2016, 08:04:18 PM
"If ya get 'er out of there Tondry, you can send her your new friend's way. I lived on Nar Shaddaa me whole life. I know that planet like the back 'o me own hand. I'll get her where she needs ta' go. Dwarf's honor."