PDA

View Full Version : Character wanted - hacker/slicer

Pierce Tondry
Jun 18th, 2016, 11:29:59 AM
Hi there!

Are you a whiz at manipulating credit transactions to make someone look a lot wealthier than they are? Then boy have I got a job for you! A certain someone is infiltrating (http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?56618-The-Cat-s-Meow) a certain someone else. While I could do all the work myself, I thought it would be more fun and interesting to pull someone who's not already participating into the thread to RP off of.

If you've got a character who can reasonably be on Coruscant, you're in! Doesn't matter whether they're aligned as Alliance or Imperial, or prefer to work in analog or digital, as long as you can play the very model of a modern hacker criminal I'd love it if you could participate! Either post here or PM me if you'd like the chance to RP with myself and Holly.

As always, thanks for reading!

Ryloth Grimhammer
Jun 20th, 2016, 05:18:20 PM
"Aye, I heard you need a 'slicer'. Where I come from we call them Deckers. I should be able tah get to Coruscant, or forge the necessary documents to get thar. Don't underestimate me cuz' o' my size. I got the chrome to make up fer it."