PDA

View Full Version : Senators of the Alliance

Naome Ardsul
Jun 8th, 2016, 09:27:15 AM
Working on where this lady shall be Senatoring :p She is human.

I'm trying to poke around and haven't found a list of Senators and what holdings they have for actual player characters. I don't want to step on toes and pick a planet that is already be written for. May I have a bit of help please? Also if there is a need for a planet, please let me know to consider :)

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 8th, 2016, 11:12:40 AM
Here is a current (I think?) list of Senators:

http://sw-fans.net/wiki/index.php/Alliance_Senate#Senate_Members

Miranda Tarkin
Jun 8th, 2016, 12:01:54 PM
Thank you Jenny.

Ah Mon Razien. I remember when we made him up! :D

I'mma thinking Bortras if there are no objections? I can work with a planet that does a lot of agriculture.

Taataani Meorrrei
Jun 8th, 2016, 12:09:27 PM
Sounds good to me. We should do some catty politicking again

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 8th, 2016, 12:11:50 PM
I have no idea what Bortras even is so go far it :D

Naome Ardsul
Jun 8th, 2016, 12:27:55 PM
:D

We definitely need to do some afooting of some plots. More so when I get a face :uhoh

Jaanseerra Arretaura
Jun 8th, 2016, 01:42:20 PM
We do need more roasting

:mischief

Captain Untouchable
Jun 8th, 2016, 02:15:10 PM
That wiki list isn't quite up to date, I don't think - I'll make sure that it matches up with the list in this thread (http://theholo.net/forum/showthread.php?55290-Nerdmas-Plots-Alliance-Senate-amp-Government&highlight=Senators) during my next swathe of wiki tweaking. Doesn't screw up anything about being Senator for Bortras though, so that's all good!

Bortras is in the same Sector as Sullust (Charley plays the Senator there), and it's in the same little corner of the Alliance as Sluis Van (Dee) and Tramanos (Geoff), and it's in the area where my Sluissi Admiral is in charge of stuff and things - just in case you're wondering who is local. :D

Thada Adel
Jun 8th, 2016, 06:09:09 PM
Hurray for more Senators!

Taataani Meorrrei
Jun 8th, 2016, 06:25:53 PM
I need to do a little looking around, but I'd love to implement a system of issues-based rating of each senator that we can post in RP planning so that each person has a handy little guide to see how each senator is likely to vote on a certain topic. Sort of "on a scale of one to five, with five being most favorable, how favorable would you be to ____". That way we go into any senate chamber threads or smoky darkened room threads with an idea of where priorities lie for each politician. Maybe have each Senator craft one or two "bills" that reflect on their most important issues, and then try and negotiate to make them happen.

Maybe I just miss Model United Nations too much.

Cearia Tserta
Jun 9th, 2016, 08:55:25 PM
Thanks Jace for letting me know who my neighbors are. It's good to know that I picked a world nestled by some IC goodies/peeps! :D

Charley - there is maybe some merit in having general positions posted, perhaps in the plotters? But writing out bills... that seems a bit daunting :lol

Zereth Lancer
Jun 9th, 2016, 09:58:01 PM
Thada's plotter talks about her political leanings and what kind of work she's involved in.

Naome Ardsul
Jun 20th, 2016, 01:42:31 PM
I gots me a face and I'm all set to begin a thread with one of you lovely senators ;)