PDA

View Full Version : Dangereuse Von Balis

Dangereuse Von Balis
Jun 1st, 2016, 09:08:40 PM
Dangereuse Von Balis
26 :: Tapani/The Dark Side/House Mecetti :: Mecrosa Order Assassin
Currently in: Obulette

Character Background

Dangereuse is the niece of High Lady Nadgkema An'Telkis of House Mecetti. Her parents were both killed in a conflict between House Mecetti and House Cadriaan, leaving Dangereuse with a hatred for that province of Tapani space. She believes House Cadriaan an inferior House due to their former dependence on House Pelagia, and how House Cadriaan was formed from the ruins of that fallen House, it's nobles titles bought by non-Tapani off-worlders, in exchange for the wealth such sales brought it to their province.
Dangereuse is a trained assassin, using the Dark side of the Force to give her great stealth and accuracy in her line of work. She views contracts of the Mecrosa Order as opportunities to honor her House's long tradition of leading the guild of assassins, and as a chance to hone her craft. The targets are already dead when their names are given to her, she is merely the instrument of their end.

Raw Material

. She has an interest in creating unique poisons, toxins, and antidotes, which she conceals on her person.
. Hers is an old bloodline, stemming back through the centuries to another name entirely.
. In time she will follow tradition, claiming the Von Balis seat of power from Obulette, but for now defers to her aunt and master, Nadgkema An'Telkis.

Plot Ideas

. Can I kill someone for you?
. Did someone send me to kill you? My condolences.
. Do you have business with my aunt, the High Lady? Go through me first. She is a busy lady and has no time for trifles.
. Are you affiliated with a Dark Side group? The Mecrosa Order might be interested in aligning with you.

Existing Relationships

. Nadgkema An'Telkis
. Aurora and Irina An'Telkis
. Lucianus Adair

Current Plots

. None yet!