PDA

View Full Version : Cordelia Morgance

Cordelia Morgance
Jun 1st, 2016, 12:14:49 PM
Cordelia Morgance
19:: /Jedi Order/Jedi Apprentice (Knight pending transfer approval)

Currently in: Felucia

Character Background

Cordelia Morgance is the introverted apprentice of Master Satkia Beltrak. Master Beltrak found Cordelia when she was twelve years old, orphaned and alone on Manaan. After sneaking into a race at the local swoop track, she was being chided by her friends for not picking enough pockets. She was far too interested in the swoops and racers, Satkia being her favorite speed demon. Cordelia got close enough to her hero for the Force to alert the, then Jedi Knight, for the potential in the street raised wild child.

After that she traveled the galaxy in the company of Satkia Beltrak, and her own Master Natalia Sal-Koron until her death. She became a Padawan Learner of Satkia's, finding purpose in serving others.

Raw Material

. Cordelia is half Nautolan on her father's side, allowing her to breathe underwater indefinitely. On her mother's side she is half Firrerreon, giving her a naturally fast ability to heal and eyes that can see into the ultra-violet spectrum. On land her skin has a natural golden shimmer, and her hair is two-toned golden and silver. In water her skin shifts into emerald green scales, and her eyes become black.
. Until she was found by Master Beltrak, she was a wild child, having been abandoned by her mother on Manaan. Salvaging and often stealing from Ahto City tourists to buy her food.
. She is not quick to trust, but fiercely loyal when she does. She has zero tolerance for those who prey on the weak.
. While not mute, she does not often speak unless she has something important to say, or unless she is in company that she is comfortable being around.

Plot Ideas

.Get Cordelia introduced and get her to Ossus!

Existing Relationships

. Satkia Beltrak

Current Plots

. None yet! Possibly crashing Dance of the Leaves

Kazahan
Jun 1st, 2016, 12:59:33 PM
You sound friendly to this one!

Kazahan would like to meet you!

Cordelia Morgance
Jun 4th, 2016, 04:52:38 PM
Awesome! I will let this feline know when I am brought to the Jedi home! :D

Jarvi