View Full Version : Auswyn Nothrael

Auswyn Nothrael
May 31st, 2016, 11:50:24 PM
http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n168/miriyacailis/PesadillaLeticia1LR.jpg
Auswyn Deriana Nothrael
Late twenties :: Human/Unaffiliated :: Scholar/Fruitbasket
Currently on TBD
Character Background

Only daughter of Deriana Nothrael and Corrius Cloud; twin brother Avonus was killed accidentally (questionable) by his sister when both were children.
Went off her rocker upon the death of her father in her early teens, to whom she was excessively devoted.
Left home shortly after the loss of her father and never looked back, leaving bodies in her wake, wherever she roamed.

Raw Material

Had a huge oedipus complex with her father. His death by the hand of a cousin caused more than just grief in the girl. She wanted revenge for many years, which has waned.
Given to fanatacism, which makes her an outcast of the academic community in which she is a scholar of religions, cults, and obscurities.
Without someone and something to devote herself to, she is consumed by the urge to prey on others, particularly men as women don't fit her fixation on her father's murderer.
Devotion or not, the lines that shouldn't be crossed don't exist where Auswyn is concerned. The manner in which she acts and speaks in many instances is for most either considerably arousing, unsettling to the core, or both.
Is fully aware of her connection to the Force, and the potential to exploit it. She has been experimenting with it for many years, and has developed a smattering of skills, most of which have to do with influencing the mind.
Being attached to another person to whom she can be devoted, either from a relational or fanatical standpoint, goes a long way to stabilise Auswyn and bring sharp focus to her machinations. That is to say that she can be used and won't think anything of it.

Plot Ideas

Wanna fight? Hope you have a tinfoil hat handy.
Civilised philosophical or religious discussion? We can handle that, more or less. That smile is nothing to be concerned about, really.
Let's visit upon a darkside cult. Could be fun. Visiting upon the only lightside cult *coughJedicough* could be difficult to pull off.
She could interview a member of a religion's hierarchy, or go for some participant observation.

Existing Relationships

None, save for what few, infrequent contacts aren't disturbed by or afraid of her, that don't also fall within the scope of 'prey'.

Current Plots

The Fury of a Patient Man (http://theholo.net/forum/showthread.php?57060-The-Fury-of-A-Patient-Man-(Auswyn)): Auswyn pokes around on Yavin IV for 'academic' reasons, awakening a long-slumbering monster in the process...

Credit for the basic template goes to Dun of RPG-D (http://rpg-directory.com/index.php?act=idx)

Anthymis
Jul 16th, 2016, 08:22:49 PM
Mine...

Alexander Bane
Jul 16th, 2016, 08:31:23 PM
"Want to come back to my place and see my Sith Cult? I also have a passion for murder of the close and passionate kind. I'm not crazy. Everyone else is!"

Auswyn Nothrael
Aug 13th, 2016, 11:59:50 AM
"Do you actually mean 'Sith Cult', or is that an euphemisim? Either way..." :mischief