View Full Version : Okar the Fabulous

Okar the Fabulous
May 30th, 2016, 05:58:44 PM
Okar Ouishii Scajro
559 years old :: Hutt / Ouishii Kajidic :: Fashion Mogul
Currently on Cloud City, Bespin

Character Background

Spent several hundred years in illicit service to the Ouishii Kajidic
In the past 50 years, he has focused most of his attention on legitimate business.
His fashion label, OKwear, is on the bleeding edge of chic couture in the galaxy, and highly prized by most.

Raw Material

An open pansexual and pan-speciesist, Okar surrounds himself with beauties of all sorts.
Is remarkably impeccable, even for non-Hutts. He bathes frequently, takes extensive skin treatments, and smells delightful.
Would never dare resort to open violence himself, though he's completely content with using proxies.
Speaks in a silken, Savannah drawl, which can be mistaken as effeminate.
High strung perfectionist. If he's not in the company of strangers, he'll show it.

Plot Ideas

Working with his cousin Wrath in nefarious deeds on Cloud City.
Buys a teacup rancor, trouble ensues.
Becomes a "damsel" in distress, possibly of his own machinations.
Recruits a reluctant participant to be his newest model.
Produces a musical that is a critical flop, in order to scam his patronage.

Existing Relationships

Ambassador Wrath - Cousin: The ruler of the Ouishii kajidic, Okar considers Wrath to be a bully and a potential threat to his relatively-safe money stream.
Loklorien s'Ilancy - former potential model: This didn't work out.
Luscious - former majrodomo: A delightful bit of eyecandy to handle His Fabulousness's affairs.
Skylar - current majordomo: The new model.
Tony Maxwell - client: A frequent shopper of Okar's high-end line.

Current Plots

Don't Be Such a Kajidic (http://theholo.net/forum/showthread.php?56179-Don-t-Be-Such-a-Kajidic): Okar is visited by his cousin, Ambassador Wrath, who has plans to shake up the fashionista's comfortable world.

Credit for the basic template goes to Dun of RPG-D (http://rpg-directory.com/index.php?act=idx)

Ambassador Wrath
May 30th, 2016, 06:08:49 PM
You consider me to be what now, you scrawny little slug-runt? :mad

Okar the Fabulous
May 30th, 2016, 06:12:06 PM
Ooh, goodness gracious how did that bit of editorial nonsense get in there? I'll have my stenographer scourged for that, mmm? (rubs hands together)

Skyler
May 30th, 2016, 06:25:27 PM
Here you go, Poppy. I made you your favorite 'before-scourging' cocktail.