PDA

View Full Version : Tes Dralyn

Tes Dralyn
May 28th, 2016, 03:43:47 PM
http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n168/miriyacailis/SWRP%20Chaos/968full-vika-levina1.png

Tesila Alish Dralyn
19 GSY :: Human/Corellian :: Former Gravball Star
Currently on Corellia
Character Background

Born on Corellia to Castos, a CorSec officer, and Yerene (Yerrie) Dralyn, a university professor; has one older sibling, a sister four years her senior, in Jesia.
Force sensitivity discovered at the age of four, when she flung an older kid away when intending to push him during a little spat, and broke his arm as a result, without laying a finger. This was kept a deep-buried secret, as her parents wanted her to have a childhood that was normal... more or less.
Hard working student and a strong athlete, Tes got drafted into the Corellian youth gravball team at the start of high school. As graduation neared, she received offers from several universities on and off-world for full-ride sports scholarships.

Raw Material

University wasn't to be. Between the treaty that saw Corellia fall on the side of the Empire and her secret somehow getting out, her options dried up. It would be only a matter of time before the Empire and its Imperial Knights would set their eyes on her.
Has just had her nineteenth birthday. For her eighteenth birthday, her parents granted her a ship, among other gifts, which she has since learned to fly.
Has had some very carefully managed contact with a Force user that has helped her learn to control her power and her temper over the years.

Plot Ideas

Older sister Jesia left home five years prior, likely to attend university somewhere. What she's up to and what her allegiances are now is anyone's guess, but Tes would be happy to connect with her.
Open to the mother, Yerene, being a non-aligning daughter of an Imperial-aligned family, for further messy. You know, if anyone wants a niece or two.
Other possible connections? Former gravball teammates, or maybe that kid. You know, his arm never healed right after that. Grudge fuel, right there.
Have ship, will GTFO... if she can. This'll be a lot harder with the terrorist stuff, and any blockades.
Where will she end up? Will she align with the Jedi, the cause of freedom for all Force Users with Eleuthria, or... strike an independent path?

Existing Relationships

Castos, Yerene, and Jesia Dralyn - family's important, yeah?
Cassus Wain - An uncle on her mother's side that Tes never sees much of outside of being in the company of her father in his capacity as a CorSec officer.
Palara Iscandar - Force mentor and unknown to Tes, an Imperial Knight - the very same people she's trying to avoid.

Current Plots

Currently looking to get off Corellia, with her own ship, without getting caught.

Credit for the basic template goes to Dun of RPG-D (http://rpg-directory.com/index.php?act=idx)

Garrick Kane
May 28th, 2016, 03:55:48 PM
Lookin' to get yourself of Corellia, eh? ;)

Garrick Kane, at your service. I oversee a lot a' Black Sun's operations out of Corellia these days. If you're lookin' for transponder codes to sneak you an' your ship past the old blockade, I might know a guy who knows a guy, if you catch m' drift. Might even be willin' to consider it an exchange a' favours as well, if you'd be willin' to help me get certain... let's call it merchandise off the planet and out into the big wide galaxy.

:mischief

Tes Dralyn
May 28th, 2016, 04:03:32 PM
Oh, you don't saaaaay. Well, sure helps that you're handsome, mister, if nothing else.

:mischief

Jaron Stargazer
May 28th, 2016, 04:10:09 PM
Have your own ship! I can fly it if it works...

Tes Dralyn
May 28th, 2016, 04:16:48 PM
Another handsome one, and a pilot to boot!

Am I getting a reverse harem here, or something? :rolleyes

Aaaand... yes, Mr. Stargazer, it works. Between you and Mr. Kane, I may be set!

Jaron Stargazer
May 28th, 2016, 04:24:23 PM
A reverse harem... Isn't such a thing just a harem... and for whatever reason men get away with it easier :p

Garrick Kane
May 28th, 2016, 04:35:23 PM
In the Carshoulis Cluster, I think that's just called "Tuesday". ;)

Tes Dralyn
May 28th, 2016, 04:37:57 PM
If that's Tuesday, what about the rest of the week? :3:

Captain Untouchable
May 28th, 2016, 04:39:11 PM
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-6h0a70CX-Ww/VhO4jP6iGyI/AAAAAAAALCM/JDKw-mBx3O0/w426-h296/Yesterday%2Bwas%2BTuesday%252C%2BRight.gif

;)

Ilias Nytrau
May 28th, 2016, 04:40:20 PM
Oh my.

Her dad must never know. :mischief

Jaron Stargazer
May 28th, 2016, 04:41:32 PM
*facepalm* this is worse than one of my old ones

Judas Voss
May 28th, 2016, 04:42:16 PM
Have you considered joining the Resistance, and putting the boot to 'ol Tarkin?

A happy Corellia is a free Corellia. Join the Fight!

Tes Dralyn
May 28th, 2016, 04:45:38 PM
Oh, this one wants me to stick around and break noses!

You all are too kind with your wonderful options. :yum

Matatek Sel Vissica
May 28th, 2016, 04:48:46 PM
I will gladly be the one to catch you, the one to break you, and we'll see what you become in that process.

Tes Dralyn
May 28th, 2016, 04:53:58 PM
Break me, furface? :rolleyes

Karin DeLumiar
May 28th, 2016, 04:54:34 PM
Ignore the Trash Badger. She'll get what's coming to her soon enough.

And if you play your cards right, so can you. ;)

Eluna Thals
May 28th, 2016, 04:58:02 PM
(Studies Tes's face and speech patterns)

Tes Dralyn
May 28th, 2016, 06:38:07 PM
*looks blankly at Eluna, then looks at Karin*

My, my, Karin. You sure know how to talk to a girl.