PDA

View Full Version : Allo All

12ParsecJumper
May 23rd, 2016, 08:48:42 PM
Hello all, the names 12ParsecJumper (OOC Account). I am a friend of Ilias Nytrau, she mentioned how neat this place is and as a fan of RPing and SW I thought I'd give it a shot.

Nice to meet all of you and I am excited to join this site's long established lore. I have an idea for a character orientating around an imperial family and their drama. I'd love to here any feedback. :)

Ilias Nytrau
May 23rd, 2016, 08:50:33 PM
ANOTHER ONE!

Heya. Glad you could come. :mischief

Matatek Sel Vissica
May 23rd, 2016, 08:51:48 PM
Welcome. I am always interested in dealing with Imperial intrigues.

12ParsecJumper
May 23rd, 2016, 08:55:18 PM
Thank You Matatek/Ilias.

I was told about how this site focuses on RPer generated lore and stories that span generations - and I love that kind of stuff, seeing a family or character progress from beginnings to different routes and such. On another site I had a family who had two sisters and it moved onto their children and such. As the sisters grew their ideologies developed and they clashed, family drama grew and their children inherited their failures and prejudices. I love that kind of stuff.

I have a similar idea in mind with this Imperial Family.

Jarvan Trask
May 23rd, 2016, 08:56:03 PM
About time we got some more goddamn Imperials. Good to have you, Soldier.

Miranda Tarkin
May 23rd, 2016, 08:57:13 PM
More Imperial families sounds like a lovely idea! I'm not at all biased being the Empress and all ;)

Welcome to our community :)

12ParsecJumper
May 23rd, 2016, 09:02:52 PM
@Miranda
GASP! My liege! It would be an honour to led your banner into battle!

@Jarvan
Glory to the Empire! Heh I am a unashamed Empire fanboy (although I love the Rebellion too.)

@Everyone

Welp, I have to head off for now. But, once I have a decent synopsis for this Imp Family and their drama, I'll post it here and see what feedback I can get. Maybe some people here would be interested in playing as one of the family members:

I am currently thinking two sisters one a naval officer and another a intelligence officer/government officer (idk what department, governor, official etc.). The latter wanted to be a like her big sis and be a naval officer but seeing she is confined to a wheelchair (or whatever repulsorlift version SW has) she became a bureaucrat. Also might have a younger bro who is a TIE Pilot/Stormtrooper. [Might make the big sis Imp Naval as my main and the rest NPC for now and slowly make them PCs later on.) I don't know :P. I'm open to ideas.

Reikkel Orgern
May 23rd, 2016, 09:16:11 PM
Captain Reikkel Orgern of the 79th Legion, reporting.

Should you wish to find yourself at the tip of the spear, touching down on foreign worlds with hostile faces around you, you'll find plenty of that in our troop.

Satkia Beltrak
May 24th, 2016, 01:07:06 AM
Welcome! :D

Dasquian Belargic
May 24th, 2016, 06:27:26 AM
:wave welcome aboard. Good to have you!

12ParsecJumper
May 24th, 2016, 07:12:22 AM
So, I said I'd regroup with my idea synopsis on this Imperial Family. (I'd love to incorporate some actual PCs you've guys made into their back story if possible, I always like to embed my characters in the site's lore through its characters so if you see an opening mention it to me :). Stuff like ranks and locations can be subject to change if it doesn't mesh with the site's rules or story do let me know.)

The Imperial Military Family - Grimgast of Bastion
Elezeth Grimgast (http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/characters/6/87947.jpg)The Nightmare of Corellia
[Eldest Daughter]
Elezeth Grimgast was only a Naval Ensign aboard the Star Destroyer Vehement during the Battle of Endor. During her time in the Imperial Naval Academy she had gained a reputation amongst her peers (some of whom also served on the Vehement) as a talented tactical naval officer with a fierce will. She had seen her appointment to a Star Destroyer in charge of patrolling the new Death Star's location as the highest honor and planned to use this service to increase her status in the Empire in order to rebuild her family's fortune. However, when the Rebellion arrived and thus, began the Battle of Endor - her hopes would be dashed. During the battle, the Vehement would be critically hit causing a rapid fire to spread across the upper decks of the Star Destroyer. In the sinking of the Star Destroyer, Elezeth was caught in particular explosion that significantly burned half of her face and body. Barely alive she survived by dragging herself to the closest escape pod. For her survival and the carrying of her duties during the battle she was awarded the promotion to Junior Lieutenant.

There after she was reassigned to the Imperial-II Class Frigate the Pursuer as its commander. The Pursuer along with three other vessels were grouped into a Naval Task Force designed to hunt Rebel Naval activity in and around the sectors neighbouring Corellia. It is here that Elezeth unleashed all her rage and vengeance on the rebellion for disfiguring her body and killing her ambitions. Elezeth employed her tactical talents in hunting and crushing Rebel Starfighter/Ship operations, reconnaissance missions and supply runs. Known for her brutal tactics and unrelenting mercilessness to those who resisted arrest or attempted to outrun her ships, she gained the nickname the Nightmare of Corellia.

Sara Grimgast (http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/gundam/images/f/f3/Gisele1.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20111118224548) of Imperial Naval Intelligence
[Younger Daughter]
Sara Grimgast was only a young teen when the events of the Battle of Endor and her older sister, Elezeth's wounds and career as the Nightmare of Corellia began. She had spent most of her teen life attending to balls and Imperial Naval Meetings her father would hold on their home estate on Bastion. Sara was always a bookish girl who preferred to read the Imperial Archives and become a scholar rather than join the family business of Imperial Naval careers. But, after the news of her sister's severe injuries she sought to lend her help to her sister's struggle. During her time as a cadet in the Imperial Naval Academy, a scandal in her family broke out. Elezeth's estranged mother (their father's first wife) who had divorced her father for reasons unknown to her was revealed to be a Rebellion sympathizer and had been secretly using the estate funds to bank-roll Rebellion naval operations. The scandal saw her elder sister return to Bastion and enact a coup of her own. She ousted her father as the head of the family and after a brief naval skirmish with those loyal to her mother's rebellion; captured her and imprisoned her in the Bastion dungeons before having her sent for trail and later placed under house arrest.

The whole saga scarred Sara. Indeed, now both sister's were disfigured in some fashion. But, their scars brought them closer together. Sara would go on to put her bookishness to good use graduating as a Junior Naval Intelligence Officer and later transferred to the Byss Naval Intelligence Base where she conducts Naval Reconnaissance and controls a task force of informants and tactical spies in order to gather intelligence for the Imperial Navy.

Family Tree
Konrick Grimgast (Father)
Evalene Grimgast (Divorced)
Tala Grimgast (Second Wife)

Elezeth Grimgast (First Daughter w/Evalene)
Sara Grimgast (Second Daughter w/Tala)
Ragnr Grimgast (Son (youngest) w/Tala)

Deacon Sallyan (Son of Evalene (After her divorce and defection to Rebellion, before her house arrest on Bastion))

Elezeth Grimgast
May 24th, 2016, 02:54:16 PM
Welp I posted Elezeth up on Character Plotter. :) Hope I am doing this right.

http://theholo.net/forum/showthread.php?56735-Elezeth-Grimgast-(Nightmare-of-Corellia)&p=1046891#post1046891

Palara Iscandar
May 25th, 2016, 06:56:41 AM
Per'aps ze Grimgasts will be... ehm... asked to participate in one z'operations of z'Imperial Knights. By ze Emperor's bones, I know I need to get out more.

Elezeth Grimgast
May 25th, 2016, 08:36:40 AM
Sure. I plan on making an Imp Open thread soon on Corellia anyways.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
May 25th, 2016, 10:48:59 AM
I'm excited to start reading your stories :D

Miranda Tarkin
May 25th, 2016, 12:49:12 PM
Same here. :D I love the backstories

Elezeth Grimgast
May 25th, 2016, 01:52:48 PM
Thanks you guys!~ I'd love to RP with you two sometime :).

Miranda Tarkin
May 25th, 2016, 06:37:18 PM
That would be lovely :)