PDA

View Full Version : Centares Situation?

Tonyh Vankar
May 14th, 2016, 08:42:43 AM
I am working on this character's backstory and I was wondering what Centares (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Centares/Legends) situation was here. I know it has strong imperial history but I'm still figuring out who holds what and other details of the timeline, so I thought I would ask knowledgeable people! ;)

Basically, this character would be born and raised on Centares, upper circle (family in business, politics and/or military). He himself served in the military for several years before leaving to do his own thing (i.e. businessman and scoundrel/black market goodness).

Now, I can have him be part of Centares planetary military or him having been in actual imperial military, depending on what works best here/where the planet stands.

Thanks in advance for input!

Matatek Sel Vissica
May 14th, 2016, 09:05:29 AM
Centares is currently located within the Alliance of Free Planets territory. I don't think anyone has really written anything with that location though

Loklorien s'Ilancy
May 14th, 2016, 09:26:37 AM
Yeah, to my knowledge no one has done anything with Centares.

Tonyh Vankar
May 14th, 2016, 09:44:16 AM
Sweet! Thanks for the info! I'll be able to cook up some fancy Centares stuff for him then. I'll have him have served with planetary military forces then. :)