PDA

View Full Version : Morgan Evanar - Currently in search of a flag.

Morgan Evanar
Jan 24th, 2016, 02:03:14 PM
Morgan Evanar
30 as of 10 ABY :: Force Sensitive Experiment, from Nar Shaddaa / The Jedi Order :: Slicer, Jedi Knight
Currently on: Ossus/Jovan/??

Character Background

Placed into adoption to hide him from avenging elements by Adia Issoris, his mother.
Grew up the child of two idealistic droid mechanics that died in a speeder accident and a protection racket.
Ran with gangs on Nar Shadda for a while but ended up slicing as it paid well
Helped Jedi Master Serena Laran return to the Galaxy. One of the first post-Endor Jedi Knights
Has worked with the Rebellion extensively. Helped save the galaxy from the Ssi-Ruuk. Rescued Serena Laran from the Empire.

Raw Material

Neither Morgan nor Adia have done too much to explore their Kaminoan origins.
Morgan is mostly deaf to the Living Force, and in fact is lousy at most aspects of the Force.
Can plot hyperspace coordinates with the help of the Force more quickly than a Navicomp. Also, teleportation, probably via Hyperspace.
Not Human - Adia was a Kaminoan experiment to see how far they could push Human Genetics

Plot Ideas

Currently trying to figure out who/what is attempting to discredit the Jedi.

Existing Relationships

Serena Laran - Master
Rhianna - Fellow Jedi Knight, some romantic feelings. Both have mostly grown up and are good friends.
Adia Issoris - Mother, occasional Alliance Intelligence asset, Jedi Knight. Positive relationship.
Navaria Tarkin, Loklorien s'Illancy, Loki, etc - He is in generally good standing with the rest of the Jedi.
Mara Tallen - Former Lover.
Sanis Prent - Friend. Outlaw?
Cirrsseeto Quez - Captain of the Novgorod, still friends.
Novgorod Crew - Probably saved the Galaxy.

Current Plots

Morgan went full on End Justifies The Means during the Vanguards incident with the Ssi-Ruuk and has not reconciled this emotionally or intellectually. He is mostly bottling emotion. Externally, he is colder than he used to be.

Currently trying to figure out who is targeting the Jedi

I'm gonna be really damn naked about this because I've never tried it before.

Secret Cult founded by Palpatine to ensure any future Jedi would be relentlessly undermined.

formation of the cult: pre-vader, but after he overthrew his master. Pre senate involvement
who?
PAWNS
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Locris_Syndicates
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Ragnar_Syndicate
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lucin_Syndicate

instructed to discredit the Jedi in the eventuality they would rise again
**MAKE UP PERSON TO LEAD THEM**

False flags

Who/what:
Kill those in the NR senate who are for more Jedi oversight -
KyleK (Geoff) - you wanted to go with terrorizing a senator, my Celegian Senator, Rondoo, would be a good target. He's already really invested into making sure relief funds are going where they need, so cutting down on superfluous spending, like supplying the jedi, could be right up his alley.
Theft of artifacts from worlds - steal holocrons from a private collector ?
Lightsabers/Crystals?

How
Take advantage of the Dan fallout.
Fake force powers - cargo loader tractor beam device
Lightsabers (for realsies.)

Who?

The gang (spice pushers)

The smuggling syndicate (spice transport)

The launderer (where?)

lightsabers:
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jedi_General/Legends
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Leska

---------

Morgan books passage to http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jabiim

Serrena Alcine
Jan 24th, 2016, 02:37:14 PM
Just a heads-up, Chris, I was going to be doing Tenloss Syndicate stuff on Cloud City, and Lucin in particular was going to be under my 'umbrella', given my backstory as an adult holovid star ^_^ I've not posted anything yet (still planning details & plots) but wanted to let you know :)

Morgan Evanar
Jan 24th, 2016, 03:07:07 PM
They're a pretty big org and pawns in this whole thing, so we can probably be ok not stepping on each other's toes.

Captain Untouchable
Jan 24th, 2016, 03:19:27 PM
I think the plan was that Serrena was going to be leading the Lucin Syndicate, not just an abstract part of it, so if you have plans to use the organisation as pawns that probably impacts her somewhat.

Morgan Evanar
Jan 24th, 2016, 07:38:28 PM
They're going to be pawns in the sense they're going to ~mostly~ laundering money for this secret org. I mean, if this craps on everything you guys want to do I get it and I'll do something else, but it would be more fun to work it in.

Morgan Evanar
Jun 27th, 2018, 09:05:06 PM
The Cult of Order

An offshoot of Tenebrous' consolidated intelligence network (passed down through Darth Bane's line), itself inherited from the web of spies which was an offshoot by Bane initially and then perpetuated through a millennium turned secret society/cult that grew more fervent over the last 200 years.

While initially the mission was to bring the Sith to practical power by means of wealth and political manipulation, this extended gradually into actively sabotaging both the Jedi and the Republic in subtle ways that amounted to undetectable yet systematic incompetence through mismanaged logistics, personnel assignments and political buffoonery.

In essence, the Republic hadn't failed because it was naturally broken, but rather it was actively broken.

This network covers a broad swath of positions including underworld vigos, assassins, thieves and slavers. Most of the network were economic or political assets like bankers, industrialists, politicians of various levels, generals, spymasters and the occasional military officer or public servant.

When Sideous and Vader died the cult simply turned it's attentions to the consolidating Rebellion/Alliance and the gradually re-emerging Jedi.

Now that the Jedi have mostly consolidated on Ossus and largely separated themselves from the fledgling Alliance of Free Planets, the Cult sees a new opportunity to destroy the Jedi again through manipulation by sowing the seeds of distrust, active sabotage and disinformation.

In recent years some of the Cult's more desperate members have turned it into a more quasi-religious institution. Internally, they are looked upon as useful idiots. This sort of fervor has been used to attempt on Jovan, and is ready and willing to commit other acts into eliminating enemies of the Sith.