PDA

View Full Version : Tarek Avesca

Tarek Avesca
Jan 6th, 2016, 08:08:25 AM
Tarek Avesca
20-something :: Half-Arkanian :: Nightbrother of the First Order
Currently on: ​First Order flagship

Character Background

Son of the late Salemescro Avesca (nown popularly as Salem Ave).
Brother of Beatrix Alastor, the Hapan Queen.
Raised by the Nightsisters of Dathomir. Tarek was sent away as a boy to the seclusion of Dathomir, where he would be raised and trained in the Force by the witches.

Raw Material

He was a boy when the Jedi of Sanctuary were destroyed, and was part of the Dathomiri war-party that did the bloody deed.
Currently in the service of the First Order.
Considers himself to be a paragon of his species: clinical, calculating, logical - yet he must balance this with the knowledge that to access the Force, he must draw upon emotion.

Plot Ideas

Hunting for Resistance members or sympathizers
Investigating and interrogating people who claim allegiance to the Church of the Force
Searching for any trace of information left behind by his father, or seeking to make contact with anyone who knew Darth Callidus

Existing Relationships

Beatrix Alastor - sister. They have a distant relationship. Beatrix is a number of years older than Tarek, and rarely leaves the Hapes Consortium.
Supreme Leader Xaanan - mentor, an associate and confidant of his father.

Current Plots

Being assigned to an investigation of Ossus and Ruusan by the Supreme Leader of the First Order.

Chir'daki
Jan 6th, 2016, 08:15:13 AM
We never quite got past the initial meeting phase, but I certainly knew Darth Callidus at one point, and I will be kicking around in the future at some point (though shhh, it's a secret! :uhoh).

Would definitely be up for some sort of clash / crossing paths / etc. Maybe even do something from both ends - some Salem/Chir'daki stuff to feel out their dynamic in the past, contrasted with some Tarek/Chir'daki stuff in the future?

Darth Callidus
Jan 6th, 2016, 08:17:44 AM
Mmm.. there's a stray I'd appreciate your assistance in finding.

Chir'daki
Jan 6th, 2016, 08:47:00 AM
Darth Venator lives for the hunt, Master. Name your quarry, and they shall be found. >D