PDA

View Full Version : Your Top 5 TV Shows of 2015

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 30th, 2015, 12:57:49 PM
Same as the movie thread - just this time with TV shows. They can be new shows, or old shows, they just need to be ones that aired this year (not that you just got around to watching this year).

List away!

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 30th, 2015, 01:09:07 PM
1. Outlander - time traveling WW2 nurse ends up in 1740s Scotland and THIS SHOW IS SO GOOD. Love the time period, love the costumes, love the characters, love Jamie :swoon: can't wait for S2 in 2016. (Ty likes this show too, it's not just for girls I promise!) Rob Roy crossed with Time Travel shenanigans
2. The Expanse - new show on Syfy - I've only seen the first two episodes but it is GOOD. Love it. Great world building and effects, love the characters. If you liked Battlestar Galactica, check it out, it's On Demand.
3. Daredevil
4. Game of Thrones - Not number 1 this season, but still a solid show. Waffling about and basically ruining Dorne was a huge misstep for the show, imo.
5. Limitless - hilarious and lots of fun, not afraid to bring the emotion, a crime procedural that isn't much of a procedural, this is a great show that you should be watching. I've not seen the movie but Bradley Cooper is reprising his role from the movie in the show and appears from time to time.

Aria
Dec 30th, 2015, 01:11:56 PM
Hmm, let's see... probably...:

iZombie
Supergirl
The Flash
Arrow
Ash vs. Evil Dead

Aria
Dec 30th, 2015, 01:36:13 PM
Wait! I forgot Netflix shows!

Jessica Jones
iZombie
Supergirl
The Flash
Ash vs Evil Dead

(Because I adore Jessica Jones >.>)

Figrin D'an
Dec 30th, 2015, 05:46:48 PM
I'm enjoying The Man in the High Castle.

Besides that show, the only other current TV I've really watched this year was Agents of SHIELD and Star Wars: Rebels. I'm still a season behind on Game of Thrones.

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 30th, 2015, 06:06:14 PM
Ahh I love Agents of SHIELD too - this is a tough list to make

Droo
Dec 30th, 2015, 06:46:30 PM
In no particular order, because I can't. I JUST CAN'T, OK!?

Doctor Who
Jessica Jones
Daredevil
Hannibal
Agents of SHIELD

Jaden Luka
Dec 30th, 2015, 07:26:00 PM
Star Wars Rebels
Daredevil & Jessica Jones
Arrow & The Flash
Supergirl
Agents of SHIELD

I refuse to separate the Netflix and the DC/CW shows. You can't make me. :mad

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 31st, 2015, 12:38:32 AM
I need to make room on my list for The Leftovers - probably slips into #2 and knocks Limitless off to join the rest of the top ten which includes Person of Interest, Agents of SHIELD...and the other shows I'm forgetting

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 31st, 2015, 01:50:26 AM
Jessica Jones
Orphan Black
Orange is the New Black

I haven't watched a lot of TV :uhoh

There are a few other shows I've watched, but not for long enough to put an opinion together about them.