PDA

View Full Version : Cocoa

Liam Quez
Oct 7th, 2015, 10:37:43 PM
“Yeah, that’s enough credits for the hot cocoa, it says so on your sign dude!” Frowning, I waved off the Zabrak who was complaining I short changed him. “Get out of here you stupid spacer”, of course he had to get all heated with me and I fought the urge to turn back around and plant my fist in his face. Grumbling, I just drank the hot cocoa and continued on down towards the hanger where I knew my sister’s ship was being resupplied. I had visited Cirr a couple of days ago to get some girl advice. Feeling bad, I decided to bring my sister a cup of cocoa and visit her as well. It had been some time since we had seen each other.

Both of use ventured out into the great galaxy, you could say she was the inspiration of me leaving home when I did – she’s also why I got into piloting. She’s my favorite, but I can’t let her know that. It would go to her head and then she’d fly away with all that hot air in there. Then Cirr would be sad and that guy is just way too awesome to be sad. Sipping the hot cocoa I had gotten for myself I made my way towards their ship, weaving through the crews that were helping with the resupply. I never entered the ship without permission, for some reason I had it burned in the back of my head that she’d get mad or something. Shrugging, I just decided to shout for her.

“Lyanie! Your favorite brother is here to see you!” Pausing, I snuck a sip of her hot cocoa and smirked. “I brought you cocoa!” If she didn’t hear me, there would be someone who heard me and hopefully would go find her – I’m too lazy to look for her, I had to walk the whole way here.

Lyanie Quez
May 21st, 2016, 05:21:04 PM
At the sound of the engineering 2IC's given name being shouted, Ensign Krillitz lifted his gaze suddenly from a datapad where he was tending to a checklist for the portion of the resupply that concerned his working zone. He wasn't the only one whose attention was drawn by the shouting, and one of the resupply folks almost dropped some cargo because of it, right on another guy's head. Nearly a whole chain reaction, an incident, because of this kid. He rubbed at his forehead and sighed, recalling what all Lieutenant Quez might have said about a brother (she wasn't exactly tight-lipped about family), and whether she'd said anything about him being blond. There was something similar about the face at any rate. He checked the list again, waiting for the kid's gaze to shift his way, so that he might get the blond's attention.

"Hey, kid," he shouted back, gesturing for the kid to come over, "I thought the el-tee had only one brother."

Yeah, that was right. One sister, one brother.

"Lyle, right?"

But he wasn't all that certain he'd gotten the name right.