PDA

View Full Version : Hi there loves

Maya Whitelight
Oct 6th, 2015, 12:54:09 AM
I'm new here loves!!!!! A bit about me is that I started to rp in 06 so not a newbie newbie, a friend of mind showed me this site said it was a good place to write. Thanks you sweetie, so I thought I would check this site out for a bit see what its all about.

I like to play mainly mostly lightside or mando as I have tried to do darksider but haven't had very good luck writing them at this point. A bit more about me is that I have dyslexia in my writing. Even that don't stop me from writing as I enjoy writing to relax after a long day at work, which brings up another bit about me. Is that I'm work and have a family so at time my posting is slower then some days or weeks depending on RL .

Any other question you would like to ask just ask away. Loves.

Hadrian Distorith
Oct 6th, 2015, 12:56:06 AM
Welcome to my home, Maya! So happy to have you here! :D

Edit: oops, wrong account! This is Ilias. ^_^

Minnie Starshine
Oct 6th, 2015, 01:02:51 AM
Hi! I'm new here too! Great to see another newbie :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 6th, 2015, 08:35:00 AM
Welcome, welcome! :wave

Taataani Meorrrei
Oct 6th, 2015, 08:52:27 AM
Hello there!

Esther Hadrana
Oct 6th, 2015, 08:54:02 AM
I'm new here loves!!!!! A bit about me is that I started to rp in 06 so not a newbie newbie, a friend of mind showed me this site said it was a good place to write. Thanks you sweetie, so I thought I would check this site out for a bit see what its all about.

I like to play mainly mostly lightside or mando as I have tried to do darksider but haven't had very good luck writing them at this point. A bit more about me is that I have dyslexia in my writing. Even that don't stop me from writing as I enjoy writing to relax after a long day at work, which brings up another bit about me. Is that I'm work and have a family so at time my posting is slower then some days or weeks depending on RL .

Any other question you would like to ask just ask away. Loves.

If you want to see unlucky, you should see my Uncle Ben. I think he's the unluckiest guy in the galaxy.

Kassandra Distorith
Oct 6th, 2015, 09:51:05 AM
Maya! Delighted to see you in our little corner of the internet :) welcome!

Maya Whitelight
Oct 6th, 2015, 01:56:03 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome!!!

Yes Kass I'm here thanks sweet and beautiful Owl. :D

Maya Whitelight
Oct 9th, 2015, 06:35:44 PM
Okay a very newbie question how do you create a sub account if I want to make/bring over another of my characters from another site.

Emelie Shadowstar
Oct 9th, 2015, 06:53:11 PM
Quite easy! Simply make the new account (the "Register" button should show even if you are logged in) and then in your "Settings" you'll see a spot to enter user names/passwords to link your accounts together. Not really sub accounts so much as just linked. As far as I know you can link as many as you want, just know from experience that eventually the list will reach the bottom of the page and won't scroll :lol

Maya Whitelight
Oct 9th, 2015, 08:23:51 PM
Okay thanks mmm I just wonder how many you have man could it be in the 50's or 100's for that to happen. No but really Emelie thanks

Arvel Felcher
Oct 9th, 2015, 09:44:22 PM
I'm creeping up on 50 alt names myself so yeah they can add up!

Inyos Aamoran
Oct 9th, 2015, 10:02:58 PM
Only fifty, Charley? Bless. :mischief

Welcome, Maya! :wave

Cirrsseeto Quez
Oct 9th, 2015, 10:24:58 PM

Only fifty star wars accounts. I keep the other RP genres firewalled, so it's more like, uh, 70 :uhoh

Inyos Aamoran
Oct 9th, 2015, 10:50:57 PM

Only fifty star wars accounts. I keep the other RP genres firewalled, so it's more like, uh, 70 :uhoh

I lost track at 80, and that's just present day Star Wars. ^_^;

Arvel Felcher
Oct 9th, 2015, 10:57:05 PM
Fair enough, I tip my hat to you sir!

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Oct 10th, 2015, 12:19:56 AM
Hello there! :)

Alexi Hesith
Oct 12th, 2015, 12:21:44 PM
I've not got the mental RAM for the five characters (and associated npcs) I have. How do you cope?

*turns to newbies*

These people are either very gifted or ver cursed. Either way: learn from them.

Spark Vallen
Oct 15th, 2015, 06:45:37 AM
Hello! :)

Maya Whitelight
Oct 20th, 2015, 01:57:02 PM
Oh wow that is a lot of characters yea I was only wanting about two others is all I have time for, even so I think its time for me to get more into the site been ery busy of late so tonight I'm taking a deeper look.

Charley
Oct 26th, 2015, 11:30:14 PM
Let me know if you have any questions, I'll be happy to help!