PDA

View Full Version : Minnie Starshine

Minnie Starshine
Oct 5th, 2015, 01:37:18 PM
Minnie Starshine
17 :: Corellian :: Pilot/Tour Guide
Currently in: Based on Corellia, tends to operate all over the galaxy

Character Background

Spoiled rich girl, daughter of a high up executive in Star Tours, the galactic tourism company.
Spent too much time partying, spending her Daddy's credits, and generally being a pain in her father's neck, so he forced her to get a job for the company.
Now works as a pilot for Star Tours, flying a Starspeeder 1000 all over the galaxy. Still generally very spoiled/ditzy, and causes a lot of havoc on and off the job.

Raw Material

She's very spoiled and very girly, and has no idea how to defend herself or fight. Therefore, she's quite vulnerable when out in the galaxy.
Her father is wealthy, and high up in the company, making her a potential target.
She doesn't seem to have experienced any hardship in her life, and is very naive. She's very vain and easily tricked.
The type of girl who will hold everything to fix her make-up, is never out of high heels, and irritates people just being in the room because she wears too much perfume.
She's a ditz and quite easily stumbles in to trouble. Trouble she's often convinced she can get herself out of (and in the process only makes things worse).
She is actually a reasonable pilot, since she's been flying speeders since she was fifteen.
Star Tours tends to support the Rebellion as a company, meaning that she has Rebel leanings.

Plot Ideas

She messes up hyperspace co-ordinates and ends up in a middle of some other major scenario with a ship full of passengers. A big space battle or covert operation or something and accidently gets horribly involved.
She's a transport pilot for another member on the board, and generally irritates them throughout the flight with her behaviour/attitude/getting lost.
She crashes/gets stranded on some unpleasant world, Dagobah or something, and is utterly unable to handle it, being so spoiled and vain. Somebody either rescues her or makes things worse.
She's kidnapped as an easy target.
She decides to try and help the Rebellion out leading to fun hijinks/disaster.

Existing Relationships

None at present.

Current Plots

None at present.

Karin DeLumiar
Oct 5th, 2015, 09:31:37 PM
Girl, if you need a big sister for a thread or two, look me up.

But do it sneaky-like, because I don't want to get caught by the Empire.

Minnie Starshine
Oct 6th, 2015, 01:01:33 AM
Girl, if you need a big sister for a thread or two, look me up.

But do it sneaky-like, because I don't want to get caught by the Empire.

That could be good. Maybe if Minnie's father has Alliance leanings he hires Karin to teach her a thing or two about flying?

Ben Merasska
Oct 6th, 2015, 09:40:52 AM
Ben's always looking for work, and has connections both Imperial and Alliance. Just... if things become life threatening and Ben goes to cry in a cargo bay, it's not his fault. Also, he probably charges less than Karin. :P

Minnie Starshine
Oct 6th, 2015, 11:07:11 AM
Well, if you want to stick to your backstory of having worked for Star Tours, he could have known/shown Minnie some things when she was younger if you like?

Karin DeLumiar
Oct 6th, 2015, 08:22:04 PM
That could be good. Maybe if Minnie's father has Alliance leanings he hires Karin to teach her a thing or two about flying?

Girl, I'd love to, but when you have my face and my uniform it's hard to show either one on Corellia. But hey - show me what you've got in a race and if you've got the right stuff, maybe I'll teach you a thing or two.

Ben's always looking for work, and has connections both Imperial and Alliance. Just... if things become life threatening and Ben goes to cry in a cargo bay, it's not his fault. Also, he probably charges less than Karin. :P

Charges!? Merasska, you swindling Viscount of Lies. I oughta sock you in the jaw. Some people actually care about helping others and not how badly they've pissed their underoos while hiding in the corner!

Minnie Starshine
Oct 7th, 2015, 01:11:09 AM
I get around the galaxy, it doesn't have to be on Corellia :).

Or yeah, we could do the race thing too.