PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars: The Old Republic

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Sep 13th, 2015, 12:27:11 PM
There are a number of us that play SW:TOR, so I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread in the hopes of getting a Holo.net guild going. While I myself have yet to begin a character on TOR, I plan on doing so soon.

So! To that end, let's share our character and server info :)

Droo
Sep 13th, 2015, 12:35:52 PM
I'm not subscribed at the moment, but if this become a thing, I'll probably dive right in.

Edit: Apart from a level 1 Sith Warrior on Prophecy of the Five (US), all of my characters are on Tomb of Freedon Nadd (EU).

Sirdi Kōhō
Sep 13th, 2015, 12:53:26 PM
I was on one of the RP servers last I checked. Lvl 49 Sith Warrior and Lvl 51-52 Jedi.

Ilias Nytrau
Sep 13th, 2015, 12:54:50 PM
Bold yellow entries indicate characters already with a play commitment to other people, outside of this site.

Ebon Hawk (NA)

Emiery - Sentinel - Level 46 @ Belsavis
Hrethir - Operative - Level 29 @ Tatooine
Ib'aris - Sage - Level 21 @ Taris
Hrethik - Sorcerer - Level 19 @ Balmorra
Evest - Guardian - Level 15 @ Coruscant

The Shadowlands (NA)

Meeristali - Guardian - Level 15 @ Coruscant

I will gladly go onto other servers and create new characters to play with people! :D

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Sep 13th, 2015, 12:56:37 PM
I know I'm gonna do a Cerie account. I'll probably start out with her and see who else I want to put together after I get some playing time down.

Captain Untouchable
Sep 13th, 2015, 01:22:15 PM
I'd love to play SWTOR with you guys, but most of my time/effort/etc has gone into stuff on one of the EU servers (The Harbinger), so while I'll probably create a character to come hang out regardless, it's one of those "aww man, I don't have any of the stuff I've been grinding for" type scenarios. Flipside... if y'all decide to set up a guild on Harbinger, I'll do what I can to help set us up with a guild flagship, get y'all gear if you need it, etc.

Sadly, you can't transfer between EU and NA servers. :(

Atreyu
Sep 13th, 2015, 05:22:21 PM
Haven't played in years, but still have the game installed on my machine. Would be interested in creating a new character for a bash if a server gets chosen. :)