PDA

View Full Version : Gamma World!

Charley
Aug 9th, 2015, 11:46:56 AM
A thread for our notes for playing Gamma World. Include character stuff for easy reference and whatnot.

I am playing Mittens, the giant horse-sized mutated domestic longhair housecat. I am equipped with an explorer's pack, a gas grill, binoculars, and a cordless mouse.

My weapons include a light one-handed melee weapon which consists of claws that have been replaced by four circular saws. My light one-handed melee weapon is a thrown pyrophoric hairball.

Dasquian the Elf
Aug 10th, 2015, 10:01:31 AM
A quick recap of what happened in our first session:

Three wasteland wanderers set out from the city of Finks on a mission: to courier a message to the mayor of Salt City.

The trio are an android pigeon, a giant house-cat and an electrokinetic potted plant.

On their travels, the trio made a stop off in the sleepy Town of Pah where Sheriff Shrimp asked them to investigate the source of the recent power outages to the town. The trio set off in their pickup truck to see what was happening at the nearby solar panel station, only to run into a group of pig-faced raiders picking through the wreckage of a speeder. Having dispatched with the porkers, they rescued one of the speeder passengers - a mechanised caretaker robot known as McRobot.

McRobot explained that there had been damaged to the solar panel station, and that a beastie was on the loose. Not deterred by the prospect of danger, the wasteland wanderers hauled ass to the station - picking up a pair of missionaries/miscreants named Sludgy and Ghoul along the way. When they arrived at the station, they found the place in disarray - and that was no surprise, given the presence of an angry land shark.

The foursome successfully subdued the land shark and are now heading back to the Town of Pah to let Sheriff Shrimp know that they have dealt with the disturbance, and perhaps also mention some odd graffiti that they found on some of the solar panel station machinery...

You each get 162 XP :)