PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm Patrick

Padd
May 15th, 2015, 04:08:04 PM
Hello everyone. It has been a long time since I've been here. My name is Patrick, and I just requested a user name change to Padd to line up with my usual s/n. I used Brimstone very briefly as a character somewhere else many years ago, and apparently that's what my name was here last time I was around.

My primary characters I have written over the years are in my signature, although a few of them were only on TGC. I felt a sense of nostalgia, and after 101019292 attempts, I finally cracked my old password. It was a girl's name that I dated briefly in 2005.

Anyway, I'm not going to be RPing--real life is far too demanding--but I would like to swing by when I can to discuss Star Wars and other stuff in general. I recognize a few of the names here, and I hope to get reacquainted with those I used to know and get to know those who I have never met.

Rev Solomon
May 15th, 2015, 06:42:21 PM
Welcome, Patrick! Glad to have you here! :)

Michael Cline
May 15th, 2015, 06:59:27 PM
Hey, welcome back!

Lilaena De'Ville
May 15th, 2015, 07:00:48 PM
Welcome back! :wave

Loklorien s'Ilancy
May 15th, 2015, 10:58:07 PM
Welcome back! Always good to see old faces :D

Padd
May 16th, 2015, 03:33:43 PM
Thanks guys. I'm glad to see things are going well here. I watched TPM a couple of weeks ago and AotC on the plane Thursday, and they brought back warm fuzzy feelings of the old ezboard days. I'm looking forward to the Force Awakens discussions.