PDA

View Full Version : Kylo Ren Unmasked

darth_mcbain
May 4th, 2015, 08:40:09 AM
Frankly I'm a little surprised that they revealed this - I was thinking that they'd keep it a mystery as to who was under the mask, but oh well.... Click at your own risk if you want to avoid spoilers...

http://screencrush.com/star-wars-episode-7-photos-vanity-fair/

Lilaena De'Ville
May 4th, 2015, 12:05:24 PM
I was going to resist, but it ended up being splashed all over my Facebook wall in large letters anyway. Looks great, though. I'm digging the costumes.

Zereth Lancer
May 4th, 2015, 12:59:35 PM
I'm really curious to see what Lupita Nyong'o's character will be. All we have is a name: Maz Kanata. Since she's doing motion capture we can assume she'll be playing an otherwordly alien.

Lilaena De'Ville
May 4th, 2015, 01:10:28 PM
she's a gungan

.....just kidding!

Rutabaga
May 4th, 2015, 06:13:27 PM
Plus we had confirmation of Gwendoline Christie's role today too. :)

Zereth Lancer
May 5th, 2015, 11:10:54 AM
Just when I thought I couldn't be more excited for The Force Awakens, they reveal Gwendoline Christie. When it popped up in my facebook feed I ran over to my girlfriend and vomited excitement. She had no idea who Gwendoline is ("I've only watched Season 1 of GoT" she says). I assured her it was a big deal. I'm very excited to see what she does with the character. It should be a complete opposite of her role as righteous paladin Knight Breinne of Tarth.

Rutabaga
May 5th, 2015, 12:52:18 PM
I'm ssssooooo excited to see what Gwendoline does with the role. Brienne is actually my favorite character on GOT. :love

Lilaena De'Ville
May 5th, 2015, 01:22:16 PM
Brienne is awesome and I'm excited at her deviation in the show from her role in the book. Also, more Pod. ALSO ALSO no more GoT talk aaaaaaaaa

Padd
May 17th, 2015, 10:03:16 PM
I like Adam Driver, but I don't know about as a Sith. I hope he does well. On the other hand, I'm not a huge Gwendoline Christie fan, but I've only seen her in GoT. I will obviously be bashed for this, but I dislike the Brienne character.