PDA

View Full Version : The Old Imperial cometh

Telan Desaria
Apr 19th, 2015, 06:31:00 PM
From the shadows of history, I return. From the depths of memory, do I crawl forth. From the glories of the past, do I stride once more upon the stage.

For all those who remember, I am Telan Desaria. Once upon a time, I was a Grand Admiral in the Imperial Navy...and I have no idea where that stands now. A lot has happened IRL, but I have sorted alot out and am ready to RP once again. I knew fun people here once - S'Ilancy, Tear, Drakiss/Viscera, Daemon Hyfe, Taylor Millard, Khendon Sevon, Sanis Prent, et al. I've no idea what became of them, but if you are around, do say hello.

Would some one let me know what is going on with the Empire now? Is there still a gaslaxy to conquer???

And I would not be me if I did not close with a rousing G L O R I A I M P E R I U M ! ! !

Xanatos Etanial
Apr 19th, 2015, 06:34:22 PM
Sorry the Empire gave up. Feel free to submit an application to the Alliance though. ;)

Welcome back!

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 19th, 2015, 06:35:29 PM
Hey bud!! Welcome back!! :hug

Telan Desaria
Apr 19th, 2015, 06:37:02 PM
For the new folks about, my amazing avatar was built by the lovely Loklorien S'Ilancy. She has been a friend IRL and IC, and I begged for an MMU of my own, but I never got one.

So seriously - is there an Empire I can return to? Or is it in tatters for me to rebuild? ( which also sounds fun)

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 19th, 2015, 06:41:39 PM
Hello Telan! :wave Welcome back!

There is an empire! She welcomes you back to her bosom with open arms.

Telan Desaria
Apr 19th, 2015, 06:43:51 PM
Serena Laran/Lilieana! OMG I cannot believe the familiar faces I am seeing. I am home! Where is the Imperal forum? I looked but cant find it...

Sanis Prent
Apr 19th, 2015, 06:52:02 PM
Good to see you back, buddy.

And yeah you came at a rather good time. The Empire's kind of been crawling back to life in the past month or so. Primarily it's small unit action driven by the Imperial Knights, who are more or less the descendant order of the Inquisitorius.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 19th, 2015, 06:52:48 PM
If you go into Star Wars Homeworlds, it's in the Coruscant subforum :)

Telan Desaria
Apr 19th, 2015, 07:01:37 PM
Awesome - I posted there. I am so glad to see you, my old friends! I feel the warmth I remember. I hope our friendships can be renewed.

Baastian Cain
Apr 19th, 2015, 07:06:09 PM
Mmmm, the Empress's bosom... :3:

No wait, I mean-- *dies*

*is cloned back to life* Welcome back! I don't know if you remember me - I played Kale and Corias Bonaventure pre-reset, but never really interacted with the Empire. I certainly remember you, though, and it's great to have some more Imperial action! I'll give you a quick rundown of the Empire's position:

It is ten years after the Battle of Yaavin, and the galaxy is threatened by a new weapon called Starkillers. Delivered by interstellar ballistic missiles, these terrifying warheads are capable of slagging a planet or quenching a star. With both the Empire and the Rebel Alliance in possession of Starkiller missiles, a ceasefire has been brokered to prevent galactic devastation, and the Empire has been forced to recognize the Rebels as a sovereign state, now called the Alliance of Free Planets. The galaxy remains in a state of cold war.

The Jedi, long sheltered by the Alliance, have finally established a new permanent home on Ossus. Meanwhile, the Inquisitoriate has reorganized itself into the Imperial Order of the Knights of the Throne, which offers Force adepts in the Empire training, education, and protection at the cost of mandatory service. The Imperial Knights now serve as executors of Empress Miranda Tarkin's will.

Telan Desaria
Apr 19th, 2015, 07:17:49 PM
Excellent. Cold war. Shadow games and the like. Just the sort of situation, IC, to drive an honor-bound warrior like Desaria absolutely mad. Should be fun.

Matatek Sel Vissica
Apr 19th, 2015, 07:21:45 PM
For his sake, I hope the Grand Admiral remains loyal and faithful to his Empress.

Telan Desaria
Apr 19th, 2015, 07:23:03 PM
He always will. He is fanatical. He isn't a big fan of females when he's off duty, keeping himself occupied with the Corps of (male) Concubines, but he is loyal to Her Majesty!

*laughs*

Matatek Sel Vissica
Apr 19th, 2015, 07:38:49 PM
He always will. He is fanatical. He isn't a big fan of females when he's off duty, keeping himself occupied with the Corps of (male) Concubines, but he is loyal to Her Majesty!

*laughs*

Good. It would be unfortunate for the Grand Admiral to tender his immediate and mortal resignation from the Empress' commission.

Telan Desaria
Apr 19th, 2015, 07:57:20 PM
Indeed...besides, what would the Empire be without its loyal, zealous servants?

Something tells me tho, Desaria is not going to be overly welcome at Court any more...

Telan Desaria
Apr 19th, 2015, 07:59:31 PM
PS - so ten years after Yavin puts us six years after Endor. Correct?

Alexia Sturkov
Apr 19th, 2015, 08:04:14 PM
Now now Vissica. Let's play nice. The man just got here. Allow him a moment to breath before you remove his head. He may yet prove useful.

Matatek Sel Vissica
Apr 19th, 2015, 08:06:37 PM
<strike>It would be seven years after Endor.</strike> On second look, four is correct

Now now Vissica. Let's play nice. The man just got here. Allow him a moment to breath before you remove his head. He may yet prove useful.

As you wish.

Akasha Khan
Apr 19th, 2015, 08:07:03 PM

That's right!

RotJ is four years after ANH according to Wookieepedia.

Matatek Sel Vissica
Apr 19th, 2015, 08:08:58 PM

That's right!

RotJ is four years after ANH according to Wookieepedia.

Huh, I could've sworn it was three. They must have snuck a retcon in on me.

Telan Desaria
Apr 19th, 2015, 08:15:28 PM
I hate when that happens.

I am plotting and planning already. This Cold War is going to be fun!!!

Rossos Atrapes
Apr 19th, 2015, 08:22:13 PM
Grand Admiral. Knight-General Atrapes of the Imperial Order of the Knights of the Throne, at your service. We have need of aggressive action against elements of unrest as pirates, the Alliance, and elements of the Imperial Starfleet and some Moffs break off, asserting their own power over their sectors, perhaps assuming that the Empire is not as strong as it once was and the time is right for them. I will be looking forward to working with you to prove them wrong in a most forceful manner.

Telan Desaria
Apr 19th, 2015, 08:33:56 PM
Disloyal Imperial officers and Moffs? I look forward to routing them as well.

I am very thankful for the warm reception, truly. I look forward to rping with you all. I am already starting a come back thread - and then we shall have fun. Herr Atrapes, I look forward to working with you.

Xanatos Etanial
Apr 19th, 2015, 08:37:10 PM
Treason? Against the Empire? *gasp* Who would have the audacity?

Wulfgarn Schreiger
Apr 19th, 2015, 08:37:34 PM
Disloyal? Me???

Maybe?

Muahahahaha!!!

Telan Desaria
Apr 19th, 2015, 08:39:08 PM
The treasonous shall perish - at my hands! My massive, black gloved hands. Muahahaha

Damien Kantrael
Apr 19th, 2015, 09:00:47 PM
You cannot silence our voices, for they are many. You cannot remove the truth in our sermon, for it is absolute. You can take or lives but you will never halt our mission. The old empire will be torn down brick by brick and the true empire will rise again, born in the fires of war. You call us traitors but I see only patriots loyal to the empire. It is you who have betrayed us all. We are the true Sons of Coruscant.

There will always be war so long as that usurper, that witch sits the throne. That is my pledge as Grand Inquisitor of the True Empire.

Telan Desaria
Apr 20th, 2015, 03:50:04 PM
http://theholo.net/forum/showthread.php?55896-The-Enemy-Within&p=1035185#post1035185

I am returned

Telan Desaria
Apr 21st, 2015, 07:02:59 AM
Also, in a shameless plug to myself, I was once a police officer and am liquidating my cache of old equipment and uniform stuff. If anyone is interested, I am dieblauebaron on Ebay.