PDA

View Full Version : OOC: the Hara Kiri rescue story...

Lady Frygt
Apr 14th, 2015, 09:27:25 PM
Though I've been referring to the story under the title "Unspoiled" so when we write the threads they should be given the title "Unspoiled (1 or 2): subtitle" That way they're nice an organized and we have the appearance of a unified story on the board.

Unspolied I will deal with Ezra and Lady Frygt creating a distraction and dealing with Baastain Cain. Their apparent plan will be to attack the prison complex directly and to release as many prisoners as possible. Obviously, this is not their real intent as Razadi and Alazne Gni will be completing the real mission.

Unspoiled II will be Razadi Syfas and Alazne Gni doing the actual rescue of Hara Kiri.

This story has been a bit idle since Provacatrice has wrapped up. So I'd like to get it moving. Assuming work doesn't crush my day tomorrow, I'd like to get Unspoiled I started in the general forum then.

I don't know what Razadi's schedule is like, but if she could get Unspoiled II started as well, that'd be great.

Lady Frygt
Apr 16th, 2015, 11:12:09 AM
Unspoiled I is underway, here's the link: http://theholo.net/forum/showthread.php?55886-Unspoiled-I-The-Fear-%28Ezra-Na-chtion%29&p=1034748#post1034748

Lady Frygt
Apr 21st, 2015, 08:42:37 PM
In case it's not clear, Unspoiled 1 and 2 should be going on at the same time.