PDA

View Full Version : Auditioning for new Cizerack character, inquire within

Kiattaarra Feessaarro
Apr 9th, 2015, 10:32:39 PM
I am wanting someone (preferably someone who doesn't all ready have a handful of Cizerack characters) to play the father of the Pride Mother's firstborn.

He would be intelligent and relatively educated (and handsome), was hand picked from the potential mates (breeders) in the Pride Mother's harem by the Priestesses of Saanjarra. This would give him a lot of prestige in the harem.

He could also angle to replace Keerrourri as Emissary, or at least for a greater position of power. He could be genuine, or he could pretend to be genuine and actually be a snake.

He has no rights to the child, and may never even see her. Also the, uh, impregnation ritual is rather non-private and very regimented by the priestesses. It's described in A SAJOI in [the pride mother's] Court.

I had had thought that Kia may entertain some romantic notions about parenthood, however, leading to more interaction than may be usual. SO!

If interested, please post or PM.

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 10th, 2015, 10:38:13 AM
(You CAN have cizerack characters, I just thought that someone who didn't already would probably have first pick IF there is any interest)