PDA

View Full Version : Provocatrice

Veskasa Vel Aath
Mar 7th, 2015, 02:45:20 AM
A simple, yet complex thing, is communicating across the vast distances between stars, and worlds and across a galaxy. A signal, a wave, a stream of information, sent across the vast seeming void. Yet, with a push of a button, one could have a conversation with someone or something thousands of light years away. It would take over 700 years for a ship travelling at the speed of light to reach the world she was regarding, spinning slowly above the holoprojector. Taanab was not close to her at all. She was not close to it. She looked out of the viewport upon a minuscule little colony set up by felinid beasts upon an insignificant, out of the way, and little known world in the former Corporate Sector.

At the moment, she was listening to, and watching live feed of her pets, beasts of an order lower than even the felinids, completely destroy the colony. She was cataloguing how well the cats were defending themselves, and the weaknesses exhibited by her creations and soldiers. After a few more minutes of watching, she dispatched the feed with a wave of her hand; she had learned enough from this experiment, and knew that she wasn't quite ready yet to make her move. Her eyes drifted once more to the holographic Taanab.

A smile wove across her face, and she strode forward, activating the communications suite within the projector. Within seconds, her signal was sent across the vast divide, to a room within a small academy building. It was amazing.

"It's nice to finally meet you," she said when the call was answered. "I had thought the Sith were nearly extinct, but never have I been so glad to be proven wrong. But then, the Jedi were nothing more than rumours for a good long while also. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that some Sith survived. Might I have a few moments of your time, Lady? I would like to make you a proposal. One, I trust, that will pique your interest."

Veskasa's confident smile never left her face.

Lady Frygt
Mar 7th, 2015, 02:02:58 PM
"Ugh," Rikke Frygt mumbled as she sat in her highback Roba leather chair. She lit a cigarette and sipped her steaming Vine Caf. Her apprentice, Alazne Gni, was wearing her thin. The girl was no doubt talented, but had not the skills to make use of such talent. The poor girl was so untrained, she hadn't realized until arriving on Taanab that lightsabers were weapons and not used for seeing in the dark. In her first spar she'd cut the hand off of Rikke's other apprentice, Luna Prown, not out of anger, as would be expected, encouraged, but out of ignorance of her weapon. The girl was a mess and Rikke wondered if she'd bit off more than she could chew with this latest apprentice.

Her comm began to blink and buzz, her secretary spoke, "Incoming from Off-world."

"Let it through." Rikke said.

Her mind wandered. Could it be another student? Parent of student? Or something worse?

"It's nice to finally meet you. I had thought the Sith were nearly extinct.."

Uh-oh Rikke thought for a moment. In her endeavor of schooling Force-users, she had found it critical that she not be identified as Sith, at least not yet. Deny, Deny.

"You'll find no Sith here, Miss.. she glanced at the data message at the base of the comm. "Vel Aath. Or at least not within our teaching ranks. I am Rikke Frygt, but no Sith Lord." She felt apprehensive as she continued. "However, if your message is in fact for me, I will hear you, my secretary will familiarize you with docking procedures."

As the holo faded, taking the woman's grinning face with it, Rikke sank into her seat. She reached for the dials on the university holo.

"Ezra. We may have a situation... No... But you may wish to be here, If she's expecting the Sith, we may as well give it to her."

Whoever this woman was, Rikke was sure, the situation required a show of strength. Or at least the illusion of one. In her historical readings, when a lord or governor wanted to show his or her power, without being overt, they illustrated power with the people they surrounded themselves with, generals, poliuticians, religious figures, ect. While Rikke's influence ran deep on Taanab, she couldn't exactly call in everyone that was in her pocket. At least she'd have Ezra anmd those terrifying creatures of his. And her two apprentices, which were weak, but numbers were what counted here. With Alazne Gni, she could at least make her appear to be knight rank. Luna Prown could never pass as a knight, but one apprentice could help illustrate their numbers. And then there was Southstar... or what was left of him, a brain in a jar attached to a droid body. One more Sith at least, even if he wasn't loyal to her new Sith Order, Having him as her captive would illustrate what she was capable of.

She called for the apprentices and was surprised to find Alazne Gni already at her door. Rikke was moving swiftly, she threw some robes at Alazne Gni, "Put those on."

As Alazne Gni dresseed, Rikke retrieved three lightsabers from the wall behind her desk. Would this Verkasa realize that the mounted lightsabers were from Force Users she'd murdered, Jedi and Sith alike?

Alazne Gni stood full dressed in Rikke's own Sith Robes. Rikke would dress in her Sith Master robes, after she got Alazne Gni set.

"Knots in back." She said to the apprentice.

"But I'm only you're apprentice."

"Right but we don't want this lady knowing that just yet. Wear these." Rikke handed her the three hilts and Alazne Gni attached them to her belts.

Rikke stepped back and looked at the girl. A 20 year old Knight wasn't unheard of, and if Alazne Gni kept at it, she could probably attain Knight within the year. She had the talent.

"Stand behind me, don't say anything and guasrd your thoughts, we don't know if this person is Force-talented. When she comes in, make sure she can see your lightsabers."

"Why?"

"She'll think you killed their original owners."

"I didn't, though. And is this braid from a..."

"A Wookie, yes. I attached his fur to the hilt after I defeated him."

"Here comes Ezra and Luna." Alazne Gni said knowing that she ought not question her mistress in front of others.

Rikke smiled as she saw, the always terrified Luna Prown trailing far behind ezra and his living dead monsters. Luna wore her Apprentice robes, knots to the front, indicating her status, she held her lightsaber in her hand instead of clipped to her belt.

Nothing ever missed Ezra, he had his lightscythe of course. He knew exactly what thius was about.

Rikke, turned to Luna Prown and said, "You keep your mouth shut and guasrd your thoughts better, Carnal desires for the male Wookie in your ethics class should be beneathe you."

Alazne Gni said, "You're radiating desperate sex like nuclear fallout, Luna."

"Shut it." Rikke said as the holo informed her of the woman's arrival. Rikke rose as the woman entered. On both sides of her stood the other Sith Master at the school, a Knight and an apprentice. Both students knew exactly what was going on, they'd aced the Power Projection course at the school. She shouldn't have had to remind them of their roles.

As the thick wooden doors to her study opened. Rikke said, "Droid! Move!" The spider-legged droid skittered across thew room, now far out of the way. And to think, that used to be a Sith Lord. She hoped the woman, whoever she was would notice what happened to Rikke's enemies.

Veskasa Vel Aath
Mar 7th, 2015, 02:30:12 PM
A faint tapping could be heard slowly approaching the door, though oddly enough these were metallic, as if the woman's boots were in fact coated with duranium or some other protective alloy. But instead, after a short series of knocks, a black protocol droid entered the room, followed by an equally black astromech unit.

"I am C-4NI, translator, and ambassador to my Lady. I come bearing a gift. This droid, R5D3, contains information, and a message."

The astromech shifted a bit in its position and soon, a hologram of Vel Aath once more appeared between them, this one full size. The woman depicted was clothed in Imperial military cut, but had no rank bars or any indication of her affiliation. Her hair was visibly long, but tied back at the nape of her neck, but its colour and all others were bleached from the image. Only a glitter in her dark eyes was able to be transmitted.

"I apologize for not being able to meet you in person," the hologram began. "I am not in a position to visit personally. However, to prove my goodwill, and my desire to see you thrive, I have included some very pertinent information in this droid for you to use however you like. I think you will find the records of the Imperial Inquisition and its prisoners, including some calling themselves Sith, will prove most interesting and thought provoking; most particularly the prison and prisoner located on Valc VII. My name is Veskasa Vel Aath, and if you wish to contact me, do so through these droids. They will know how to reach me. I will expect your call."

With that, the hologram shut down.

"I am tasked with waiting here for your response," C-4NI said, and bowed once.

Lady Frygt
Mar 9th, 2015, 01:04:34 PM
Rikke balled her right hand into a fist and felt the keratin claws slide from her left fingers in agitation.

She requests an audience and sends droids? She thought to herself but noticed Alazne Gni was listening in.

"Alazne Gni?" She said through her gritted pointed teeth.

"Yes Mistress?"

"You mind your business and investigate this woman's ship."

"Prown, review the message and data, I want a summary in an hour."

"Ezra, stay here."

Alazne Gni Los
Mar 9th, 2015, 02:01:22 PM
Alazne Gni walked swiftly into the front office where the secretary droid sat, attending to Lady Frygt's business.

"Hold all ships until my say, droid."

"Yes my lady."

As she walked she fidgeted with her robes, Her whole life she'd been cutting and sewing her own clothing to fit precisely her body. The Knight's robes she wore now were made for someone slightly taller than her and they belonged to her Mistress.

No one would ever believe I'm a Knight level anything. She thought as she walked swiftly. down the university halls towards the docking bay. Though, I am far more advanced than any of the other Apprentices, I'm no Knight yet, but surely I will be within the year. If only I could use telekinesis better. In telepathy and combat, I have no rivals, but I can't move a rock to save my life.

As she approached the docking bay, the chief approached her.

"Apprentice Los, the bay doors have been locked as per your order, but we've been receiving many complaints from the ship's pilot."

"Did you activate the magnetic locks?"

"No, Mistress."

"Idiot." She said under her breath. "Do it now."

"As you wish."

Alazne Gni looked out through the window and saw the ship was floating inside the bay, prepared to exit at a moments notice. Then the Magnetic ship locks activated and the ship collided with the floor.

"If she doesn't get the message and open the door, force it open." she said into the comm to the dock hands.

Ezra Na'chtion
Mar 9th, 2015, 02:04:40 PM
"Subject is responding poorly to the skin graphs. I will have to discover a new method for grafting flesh or abandon armored carapace concept. As a result, weaponized spikes are completely out of the question. Weight creates too much tear. Impossible to stabilize. Next we will test the sca-..."

"Ezra. We may have a situation... No... But you may wish to be here, If she's expecting the Sith, we may as well give it to her."

"Experiment paused. Interruption inevitable. Will continue at a later date."

The voice recorder was set down on the cast-plast table. The activation button was caked in old blood and smeared with fresh. Turning around he faced the large examination table, and the beast corpse bleeding all over it. It had once been a Boma, a low bodied but ruthless predator. It hardly resembled it's original form. Bits of it had been twisted and broken into new shapes, while other patches had been spliced with the part of other creatures. A different fang here, a new claw there. Spikes, armored carapaces, scales, and other means of natural protection were the newest additions, the flesh still pink and puffy from the surgery. The creature was long dead, but careful use of machines kept the flesh alive and malleable.

It was easier to experiment and test these concepts before trying them with a living subject. His beasts were already a success and a den of them was slowly growing here on Tanaab. However, there was always room for improvement. The combination of the Hssiss and Boma had created a nasty predator. Low bodied, fast, pack minded, and venomous. The Hssiss' darkside poison lost a lot of it's potency in the transfusion but it was still incredibly painful and anyone who survived an encounter with these beasts would be in too much pain to escape a second time. He should be more focused on creating a breeding pair, but he was so distracted with adding new features. He had a feeling he would never be satisfied. This would go on forever until he finally created the ultimate predator, or died trying.

"Maybe if I grafted wings..." He mused as he turned away from the table and headed for the door, stripping off the bloodied rubber gloves and apron, stripping off the stained lab coat and goggles. He paused momentarily to wash his hands, looking at himself in the mirror only to discover that blood had splattered across his face and was entrenched in his hair. A scrub removed most of the problem, but left his hair discolored in places. No time for a shower. "Come." He ordered without so much as giving them the benefit of a look. The two zombies removed themselves from their alcoves beside the door and lumbered after their master. They did not wear chains. Those were for show. Instead they wore robes that hid their deformed bodies from sight. Some of the students found them unnerving, and they couldn't have distractions now could they?

Ezra arrived just as the door rolled back and the droids stepped inside. With an eyebrow cocked he leaned on the shaft of his scythe and listened to the droids speech. How very interesting, this mysterious woman. She thought she came with gifts but only brought riddles and questions. Imperial Inquisition data? What were they suppose to do with that? Frygt had her little pet apprentices but Ezra was not in the habit of picking up lost causes. Anyone detained by the Inquisition were likely wipe out when the branch was shut down, or so deeply hidden that they would hardly be useful as living beings, let alone Sith. He had heard stories about the Inquisition. Even the Sith Order, in the heights of it's power on Korriban, had lived in fear of the Inquisition. They were ruthless, operated completely outside of the law and had no rules of any kind. They were the true terrors of the galaxy, and the Sith could only try to emulate the pure evil the Inquisition committed.

"Ezra, stay here."

Adjusting his lean, he turned his head to look at Frygt. "I do not like that this woman, this Veskasa, found us so easily."

Veskasa Vel Aath
Mar 9th, 2015, 03:56:40 PM
The ship's forced descent created a rumble for a short moment, hinting at a weight that was at odds with its small size, before the engines cut off and all went silent, until with a hiss of hydraulics and the whirring sound of gears the entry ramp began to lower.

Back in the room, C-4NI stood regarding the small group of individuals its mistress wished to deal with, remaining silent until with was addressed. R3-D5, however, was not as complacent.

What are they waiting for? It whistled, turning its photoreceptor about to take in the room and its occupants. C-4NI didn't know, but it wasn't going to reinforce its counterpart's breach of protocol by responding. They had their orders, and to do anything else was, while not strictly forbidden, not logical. If these people were anything like the Mistress Vel Aath, then there wasn't much two droids like them could do, was there? It hoped that the Mistress wasn't impatient for a response. Things looked to be a pause while the ship that had ferried them here was searched. The logic of that move was more sound, though it didn't know what they hoped to accomplish by it. It was operated completely by droids, and with that the case, there wasn't much aboard to notice. Unless they planned to steal the ship and take it apart for its technology. C-4NI contemplated that potential situation with a fair bit of worry. However would it return to the Mistress without a ship?

"I do not like that this woman, this Veskasa, found us so easily."

A younger human looking male spoke, and C-4NI perked up.

"If I may interject, being a unit of the Inquisition myself, records indicate that individuals known or suspected as Sith have been under surveillance for seven years, thirteen days, fifteen hours, seven minutes, with several locations of assembly noted. The exact number of prisoners labelled 'Sith' is not known to me, but there are four prisons with prisoners under the appellation. How easily this particular location was found is not within my databanks, but it was not within the records available to me before being assigned to the Mistress Vel Aath. But I am only a lowly protocol and service unit, and am not privy to such knowledge unless it is necessary to complete a mission."

Lady Frygt
Mar 10th, 2015, 01:13:43 AM
"Obviously the Academy is known throughout the Galaxy, the plan has always been to bring as many students in as possible. But how this woman could discover that the Sith Order was active again..." She paused, "Is disturbing."

She reached out with the Force to try to sense Ezra's feelings, but as always the young man was a hurricane of mystery. Perhaps a more talent telepath like Alazne Gni could find a way through. But Rikke would have to rely on words and wit to discern her peer's thoughts.

"Best case, she knows nothing more than our existence, or worst, she knows everything. Though I doubt it, one would have to be within our walls to know everything." Rikke speculated. "It's not as if we've done much outside the University since we founded it."

Silently Rikke wondered if perhaps her less cautious activities from years prior might have caught up with her, In her Knight years she was too open about her self-designated allegiance to the Sith Order, however defunct it was. Perhaps this Vel Aath had run into her in the past and kept track of her movements and endeavors since.

Mention of the Inquisition was a bit alarming, she could at least pick up those feelings from Ezra. Since the proclamation of the Second Empire, the Inquisition had evolved into the Imperial Knights. She hadn't realized her Force potential until well after that event, so she never had anything to fear from the Inquisition. But if the Inquisition was resuming any activities, she had great cause to worry.

"Lady Frygt! I sifted through the message in the Astromech..." Luna Prown said as she entered the room from the rear doors. It's almost useless information, unless you know a woman named Hara something... Kiri! Sounds like an Idor name. Here are the hard files.

Rikke stood the papers up.

In the upper left corner was a prison photo of a young woman with radiant Blue hair. She looked appropriately miserable.

Beneath the photo read:

PRISONER/// XFA-14920877
SESSION/// 14920877
INTERROGATOR/// XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
AUTHORIZATION/// XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX-94, LAACD
SUMMARY COMMENCEMENT/// ADMITTED FORCE ADEPT CAPTURED UNDER THE PRETENSE THAT AN UNSANCTIONED ORGANIZATION OF FORCE ADEPTS EXISTS; MANDATORY OBJECTIVE TO RETRIEVE VITAL INFORMATION FOR PRIORITY PURPOSES

Rikke continued to scan the information blocks, stopping only to read lines that caught her interest.

Subject obtained during assault against SITH Order base of operations on KORRIBAN... Agents of ALEXIA STURKOV are presumed to be the abductors. Subject is increasingly hostile, all necessary discipline measures have been taken... Subject is increasingly uncooperative in regards to information pertaining to the SITH Order... However Inquisitors have confirmed subject's APPRENTICE level within SITH Order. Subject has learned under JORSHAL VUNTANA (See subject file).

Rikke lost her breath at the sight of the last two words capitalized words. Whoever this captive was, she knew her father. Through some accident of fate, both Rikke's father and mother, Rayna Eclipse, had been apprentices of the Sith Master Southstar at the same time. After Jorshal Vuntana had impregnated her mother, her mother was expelled from the Order only to later become a spice head on the streets of Coronet, despite her pregnancy. In the process of recovering from spice addiction, Rayna abandoned her daughter on the streets. On the streets, the other homeless kids called her "Rikke Frygt" loosely translated from Coronet street slag it meant "Big Fear" because she was always afraid. Rikke eventually found her mother, who upon learning of her tragic story and eventual fall to the Darkside, committed suicide. Her father, Jorshal, as far as she could discover was long dead, having died in the attack by Alexia Sturkov.

For Rikke Frygt, Jorshal Vuntana was everything and she felt a hole in herself in knowing so little about him. But his apprentice, from before the fall, would know almost everything. Once, there was a part of her that might express excitement, now it expressed itself as a distant interest. Her familial connections were a route to power, whatever they meant for her personal life was irrelevant.

She handed the documents to Ezra, but before speaking to him she looked to her junior apprentice, Luna Prown, and said, "Take care of these droids."

Without hesitation, the apprentice drew her weapon and split the protocol droid down the middle. Then she halved the Astromech as well.

"Luna... that's not what I meant." Rikke said.

"Mistress, they were listening in on us for their master."

"Firstly," Rikke grew stern, "there is no 'us' and I suppose the droids are no matter, Alazne Gni has likely made short work of their owner by now. You should really learn more from her."

Luna gritted her teeth. clenched her robotic hands and nearly stormed out of the room. It always delighted her to watch Luna become so embittered towards Alazne Gni and resentful of the favor Rikke showered on the superior apprentice. Alazne Gnbi was by far the most talented but Luna was the most steeped in the Darkside, Rikke could not determine who would be the ultimate victor.

"Does the captive mean anything to you?" She asked Ezra, "I don't recognize the name, but if tht information is still correct, she's on Valc 7 along with the Imperial Knights. She could be useful to us. If Jorshal took her on as an apprentice, she must certainly have talent. And all connections to the old Order are of value to us."

Then sjhe received signals through the Force from Alazne Gni. Mistress, I'm about to enter the ship.

Rikke hardly had the talent and training to communicate over even a short distance as opposite sides of the university, buit for Alazne Gni, it was hardly a feat of notice, and once Alazne Gni had established the connection, Rikke could speak freely to her apprentice through the Force.

[i]You have my f

Ezra Na'chtion
Mar 10th, 2015, 07:30:50 AM
Ezra tsk'ed disdainfully as the droids were cut in half. It seemed hardly necessary, especially considering they were identified as the only means of communicating with the strange woman. Even if she was a threat the droids may have been useful. They could harbor information or be traceable to their origin point. They would require a tech specialist for that. Ezra was smart, but woefully inexperienced when it came to the machinations of technology.

Frygt's apprentices continued to be brash and impulsive. They were fine examples of the Sith Order, but that did not stop him from finding them irksome. He had yet to take any apprentices of his own. His beasts were a full time obsession and no other student at the academy had yet to show any natural proficiency in darkside healing or alchemy. They were very much far from the path most commonly chosen, the kind with big lightsabres and lightning bolts.

"Hara something... Kiri!"

His grip on the body of his scythe tightened as that name sent his mind went reeling back to that day. A day like any other day at the old Sith Order. Hidden away beneath the sand and temples, training under their masters in the laboratories and sparring chambers, passing each other in the many twisting hallways, while the dark council plotted in the sepulcher. They were invisible. Nobody had ever found them before. Only two entrances existed; one hidden within the tomb of a sith lord, and the other the docking bay entrance hidden in a cliff side, obscured by a hologram and blast doors.

The person who attacked them knew how to get in. She had the codes to unlock the bay doors. She slaughtered them before they knew there even was a fight. Those creatures she brought, like nothing he had ever seen. Tall, thin, menacing creatures of unspeakable strength wielding blades of metal so dense and heavy that it took a lightsabre several seconds to cut through them; which was more than enough time for them to swarm and overwhelm the few Sith Knights who stood alone against them.

If it had not been for the likes of Zereth, Je'gan, Yurza, and others who rallied together and collected the lost there was a good chance that nobody would have escaped alive that day. They battled their way through the hallways, and at their most desperate time Ezra had taken his first lives when he cut them down with his scythe. Heh. It seemed to trivial now. Murder was nothing to him today, but then it had been a horrible reality. They escaped, but only by the skin of their teeth, and Hara Kiri had not been among those who fled to Corellia.

The memories played vividly in his mind, his defenses lowered as the nostalgia filled him.

"I remember Hara Kiri. She was an apprentice of the Sith Order. I did not interact with her much personally. I had no idea the force that routed us from Korriban was with the Inquisition. How strange that they employed those creatures instead of soldiers. Genetically modified flash clones. Marvelously spliced but inferior in every way. Small lifespan, no higher brain function. Drones.

If the Inquisition does have her she's been locked up there for a very long time. I doubt her sanity has remained intact in a place like that. As much as I too would like to bring the lost sheep back into the fold, I fear the wolves in their den will be unassailable. Valc 7 will be an old Inquisition stronghold, and even if the prisoners were not flushed out when the branch was closed down, you can bet that the facility has been put under new management, so either Imperial Intelligence or the Imperial Knights themselves. How could we hope to stage such a rescue?"

Alazne Gni Los
Mar 10th, 2015, 11:12:00 AM
Alazne Gni Los stood at the blast doors and waited for the deck chief to open them. Knowing she had only seconds, she still found the well of the Darkside inside her and searched for strength. Since she'd left the Undercity of Coruscant where she was the Empress of a group of Sensitives descended from the Old Jedi Order that had escaped during the Purges. In their little society the others called her the Yoda as it was believed that Yoda was not a person but the title held by the strongest Jedi. In hindsight, it was laughable, but she had power then and though she didn't know it at the time, she was already intimate with the Darkside. When Rikke Frygt found her and took her away to the school, she was already approaching the height of her power. Mistress Frygt taught her to focus it and learn about how Power really worked within the Galaxy. But this experience, today, was entirely new. Lady Frygt never let Alazne Gni out of her sight. Yet all of a sudden Alazne Gni found herself on a mission with few instructions and even less an idea of what she was supposed to do beyond the curt order she received, "Investigate this woman's ship."

Lady Frygt was in one of her moods after the droids entered. And then Alazne Gni understood what her Mistress wanted her to do.

"Alazne Gni!" came a shout from the other end of the long corridor. She snapped out of her standing meditation and looked even though she could feel the incompetence reeking from the incoming person.

"Luna?" She asked. Why would Lady Frygt send her to deal with the ship and then take away her chance for glory by sending a second Apprentice? Frygt played games, but this seemed uncharacteristic.

The younger apprentice was out of breath when she came to a stop in front of the blast doors and Alazne Gni. "The. Droids-- had a mess-"

"Nevermind, Luna, I just took it all from your head, now get out of here. This is my moment and you're just going to get in the way. Go practice shielding your thoughts or something."

"Grr." Luna noised through her clenched teeth. "I hate you Alazne Gni. And one day I'm going to get you. I don't know when, I don't know how, but I WILL get you."

"Go." Alazne Gni said unfazed. the Magnetic locks are on and when those doors open, I don't think it would be good for your hands." Alazne Gni looked down at Luna's hands. In combat practice, Alazne Gni had accidently severed Luna's right hand and when Luna attempted revenge Alazne Gni severed her left hand to match. Now two standard robotic replacements functioned in their place. "I'd hate to see you lose your hands yet again, Acolyte." Alazne added particular Venom to the last word. Luna Prown had been at the Academy longer than Alazne Gni but had not yet risen beyond the lowest rank. When Alazne Gni arrived, she was Apprentice level within two standard weeks. Technically in the order of things, she was Luna's superior and could certainly order the young girl around. But Frygt was far too an indomitable will for her to ever try.

"Stand by for Blast Doors opening." the Deck Chief said over the intercom.

Alazane Gni closed her eyes for a second and called on the Darkside to reinforce her will. Luna scurried off. When her eyes opened the doors were open and her magnetic compensator was activated. She walked at a Brisk pace towards the ship, the Knight robes that she hadn't earned flowed gracefully behind her. She fingered the lightsaber hilts at her right, front hip. Whoever this woman was, she was a danger to her Mistress, Lady Frygt, simply because she knew thsat Lady Frygt and Ezra were on Taanab. And then she had the audacity to insult her Mistress by sending droids instead of meeting in person. And if Luna's garbled memory of events in Lady Frygt's office was correct, This Verkasa woman was dangling a prisoner in front of her mistress, for some reason.

The Prisoner was a former Sith. Which puzzled Alazne Gni. Despite her months at the Academy she had discovered a sort of order within the School, but couldn't discern it's exact nature. Lasdy Frygt was at the top or at least very near it. Ezra, despite his youth, was also in the higher echelons. And she and Luna were some sort of apprentice level students in it. The other students, mostly Taanabs, we just students and not involved in the secret Order at all. As best she could discern, Lady Frygt was leadiong some splinter Jedi group or possibly a grey Jedi group, it seemed unlikely to her that Any Sith were still active and even if they were, they certainly wouldn't be in the business of rescuing homeless people from the Coruscant Undercity or teaching an idiot like Luna Prown.

The ship's ramp had been pried open with the Magnetic fields in the docking bay. Alazne held her lightsaber in her hand. and tried to sense out the occupants of the ship, if there were any.

Veskasa Vel Aath
Mar 11th, 2015, 08:57:55 AM
The ship remained silent, its bright interior, discernible from the bottom of the ramp, at odds with its glossy black exterior. And then, a quiet metallic tapping could be heard from within.

At the top of the entry ramp appeared a glossy black protocol droid and an equally black astromech unit, and with barely a hint of pause, they descended to the hangar bay.

"I am C-4PL, and this is R4-G3. We come as emissaries from the Lady Vel Aath, and wish to speak with the Sith leader. We bear a message."

Unknown System, Corporate Sector Space

Connection lost to C-4NI and R3-D5.

"Oh?" She didn't look up from her work, instead keeping her eyes trained on the microscope before her, and her hands controlling two tiny spindle like arms. With a twitch of a finger, amino acids and enzymes flooded the dish, and the growing cells eagerly soaked up the nutrients and chemicals. "Pity. We'll just have to see what they do with the ship then. Though, how did they dispose of the droids?"

Unknown. R3-D5 was recording, and sent off its final seconds.

"Play it," Vel Aath ordered, stepping away from the petri dish and to the sanitation station to clean herself. A few seconds of a garbled hiss, and a horribly rendered hologram, told her all she needed to know. Brutish, to destroy the droids like that. She'd been hoping for more subtle, or esoteric techniques. "If similar damage is done to the ship, have it self destruct. Otherwise, continue with the programming."

Alazne Gni Los
Mar 11th, 2015, 12:21:49 PM
Alazne Gni watched as the droids descended the ramp.

"Unbelievable." She muttered. Her arm twitched and she resisted the urge to fury. Now is not the time, these droids could still be useful. Yet rage inside her still Beckoned to wreck these droids and the ship they came in. Remember your lessons, apprentice. She told herself. Lady Frygt had taught her that all aspects of the Force had uses, even the Dark, but sometimes Dark was a power too blunt for a delicate situation. Every cell in her body begged her to give in, but she remained calm.

"C-4PL, there are no Sith here, this is a school. Perhaps you mean to see our headmaster?" Alazne Gni said, "Follow me, I will take you to her." It was a rumor on campus that the headmaster and most of the teachers were really Sith and using the school as a front, but Alazne couldn't bring herself to believe it.

Once she was a homeless child in the Undercity of Coruscant, Lady Frygt rescued her, brought her to Taanab, fed and clothed her. Lady Frygt had never been anything but kind and generous to Alazne Gni. If the Sith were in the business of helping the homeless, then they'd fallen quite far, so much to not even be Sith any more. No, she was sure, There were no Sith on Taanab. Ezra Na'chtion, on the other hand, was a young man that downright terrified her. He could be a Sith, easily. But would that be any surprise? The school promoted a program of studying all aspects of the Force, Sith included. And in her private research, she'd discovered that most professionals in the Empire considered Ezra the best biological scientist in the galaxy. And she knew why, he knew enough of Sith Alchemy to give him such an advantage over the other biologists in the Galaxy that no one could ever contend with what he was doing. And what he was doing was bizarre and absolutely evil, she'd seen his private lab on one of her secret investigations of the Academy.

She looked back at the droids, still following her through the hallways of the Taanab Academy. Then it occurred to her, what if they meant Ezra, and not Lady Frygt, he was surely a Sith and Lady Frygt was surely not.

"Mistress Los!" a voice caqlled from behind her, "Alazne Gni turned around and the droids copied her, the overweight deck chief was running towards her, panting and out of breath.

"What is it?" She asked in a surly tone.

"The ship, what shall we do with it."

Disassemble it She thought to herself "Tow it to a more secure location and await my orders. If it tries to escape, inform the port authority and planetary defense navy with authority to fire on the vessel." Alazne Gni replied. Whoever sent the ship and it's seemingly endless numbers of droids was a puzzle to her. Why not come in person, sending droids was insulting. And if this person really did believe Lady Frygt was a Sith, then she ought to know not to insult her.

Alazne Gni entered the office where she last saw Ezra and Lady Frygt. She looked directly at Ezra and wondered if he was the real master of the Sith and what it must be like to have such power. But she could feel Lady Frygt growing agitated with her, so she stopped staring and turned to Lady Frygt. "I couldn't sense the woman, or anyone on the ship. Just more droids." she said "The ship is being towed. With you're permission, I'd like to disassemble it in a more safe location."

"The droids say they have another message for.." Alazne Gni trailed off to reflect. "The droids are asking for the master of the Sith, but I don't know..." Involuntarily she looked at Ezra. Then back at Lady Frygt. "I don't understand" she said quietly. then to her instructors she said, "There must be a glitch in their processors or this person is making a big mistake." Ezra, then back to Frygt. Her mind was racing with thoughts and possibilities. Ultimately she decided to just shut up and stand behind her mistress.

She did just that and the message played. As it did she couldn't help but look at Ezra and wonder.

Veskasa Vel Aath
Mar 11th, 2015, 01:20:32 PM
"I am C-4PL, translator, and ambassador to my Lady. I come bearing a gift. This droid, R4-G3, contains a message from my Mistress Vel Aath."

The little astromech's holoprojector activated, and once more Vel Aath's colourless figure appeared between them.

"I apologize for not being able to meet you in person," the hologram began. "I am not in a position to visit personally. However, to prove my goodwill, and my desire to see you thrive, I have included some very pertinent information in this droid for you to use however you like. I think you will find the records of the Imperial Inquisition and its prisoners, including some calling themselves Sith, will prove most interesting and thought provoking; most particularly the prison and prisoner located on Valc VII. My name is Veskasa Vel Aath, and if you wish to contact me, do so through these droids. They will know how to reach me. I will expect your call."

Lady Frygt
Mar 11th, 2015, 09:11:20 PM
It was the same message.

Lady Frygt looked to her apprentice, "Same message, you didn't think to check before you wasted more of my time?"

"Mistress, I'm sorry. I thought it not my place to listen to messages without your permission." Alazne Gni replied.

"Don't be sorry, be right." The she turned to the droids, "Droid, put me in contact with your owner."

Then to Ezra, "Let's see what this woman has to say for herself, eh?"

Veskasa Vel Aath
Mar 13th, 2015, 09:51:32 AM
Incoming transmission. C-4PL and R4-G3 have activated transceivers. Location, Taanab.

"Oh? They've decided to contact me so quickly. Decisive lot, those Sith," she murmured, bent over the examination table and holding a syringe near the subject's eye. The reptilian retina was fixed on her, but trembled slightly; she could feel the fear in it. "Shhh, darling. It will be fine."

A quick insertion of the syringe and a depression of the plunger had the chemicals entering its bloodstream in seconds.

"Well, I suppose that we'll have to multitask, then," she hummed. "Initiate the connection. Let us see what our new friends have to say."

A holocamera floated from its sconce along the wall of her lab, and settled along beside her. As it powered up, a small holographic image of the group with the droids flickered into being.

"Such a prompt response," she said to the Sith group, while caressing the Ssi Ruuk she was working with. She could feel the changes within it as the chemicals took effect. "I know you have questions. Please, ask away."

Lady Frygt
Mar 13th, 2015, 10:47:37 PM
As the intersteller connection was made Rikke thought, A rescue mission is untenable. Maybe with the numbers the Sith Order used to have, it could be done, but not now. Ezra and I are talented in areas other than combat. If there were Imperial Knights on the planet, a mission would likely be a disaster. No, we're far better staying at the school and maintaining the current strategy.

The holo flickered to life with an image of woman near what appeared to be a SSi Ruuk.

[i]Time to get into character[i] She thought and said calmly, "Verkasa Vel Aath. There seems to be a misunderstanding. I think you might believe us to be someone, or group that we a we are not."

"Your message was addressed to the Sith and my research tells me that the Sith have not been active in years, not since that debacle on Korriban and Corellia. Yes, some former Sith have been employed by our school for the sake of preserving knowledge, but there aren't any active Sith anymore. At least, not that I know of."

"While your message is interesting, I am at a loss for what you expect us to do with this information."

OOC: If you need dirt on Rikke for the sake of story, message me and I'll give you a short back story on where Rikke and Verkasa possibly crossed paths.

Veskasa Vel Aath
Mar 14th, 2015, 09:03:11 AM
Vel Aath's hologram didn't stop working on its reptilian subject, even as she spoke to the school's leader.

"To the Inquisition, the very existence of Sith — former or present — in your establishment would be enough cause for the extermination of everyone in the school and the destruction of the building itself until nothing remained, even if you are no threat." Vel Aath's hologram took a few steps back and gestured to the reptilian, which stood shakily. "But how I know you are what you are is unimportant. I do know, and now you are aware of my knowledge. To attempt to mislead me is a waste of time, and expecting me to lecture you on how I know would not be very professional. Consider it a trade secret."

The Ssi Ruuk finally seemed to be stable on both feet. Veskasa made another gesture and the creature's left leg lifted. Once more it seemed unstable.

"Shall we get to the meat of things, then? What do you think of that information? Gives you thrills, doesn't it? So much potential to be had there, and all it would take is some planning. I know I'm getting excited and I'm just thinking about it!"

Lady Frygt
Mar 17th, 2015, 11:18:10 AM
Rikke clenched her hands as she thought and listened. Her acolyte, Alazne Gni, was active in her mind, communicating with Rikke without letting Vel Aath onto anything she didn't need to know about.

Can you sense her? Rikke asked Alazne Gni

I can not, she's either out of my range or has shielding.

Rikke focused ahead on the image of the woman and the Ssi-Ruuk.

"It occurs to me, that no one who would like to see Hara Kiri free would attempt anything but a petition with the Imperial Government. Any rescue operation would be seriously doomed. Hara Kiri has been in an Inquisition prison for years, if she's not crippled she's likely insane. And presuming the Sith would even want to rescue such a low value person, What evidence would they have that you do not represent the recently rebranded Inquisition and merely want to set a very transparent trap? Supposing your message finds it's intended recipient, might they wonder what you have to gain from any Sith interfering with Inquisition business? You failure to appear in person might be read as a sign of malicious intent."

What is your opinion, Acolyte? Rikke thought hoping that at the very least she could maneuver this situation into a learning experience for her most promising student.

She felt Alazne Gni's feelings as if the young woman were talking to her vocally. Surely this woman must have something to gain in goading the Sith, whoever they are, into open conflict with the Imperial Knights. Best case scenario, she has a vendetta against the Imperial Knights, a former captive of the Inquisition maybe. Worst case, she's a knight, herself, and setting a trap, as you said. Most likely, her distrust of Sensitives is indicative of having been burned in the past by the Imperial Knights or Inquisition.

"Hmm." Rikke murmured ouloud and listened to Vel Aath's response. Alazne Gni was far more thoughtful than Rikke ever gave her credit for. Perhaps the time to bring her into the fold was coming. Of course the young woman would sense Rikke's thought. but perhaps this Hara Kiri situation would be Alazne Gni's proving ground.

Ezra Na'chtion
Mar 18th, 2015, 12:20:53 PM
Ezra was paying no mind to the conversation at hand. The moment the hologram snapped to life his attention was immediately captured not by Frygt or Vel Aath, but rather the thing the mysterious woman was operating on. Some sort of reptilian creature unlike anything he had ever seen before. Bipedal, he concluded when the creature stood up on two legs, his forward limbs held more like arms. It reminded him of the stance of large apes that used their forward appendages as both means of balance while traveling and for the manipulation of their environment and tools.

He was unaware of such a creature in existence, and already the gears in his head were spinning in alchemic directions. How could such a creature be modified, or failing that how could it's properties be extracted and added to his own creatures. Perhaps this creature was already some kind of biological creature, either laboratory based on alchemic like his own. It was far more interesting than the conversation he was vaguely listening in on, as Frygt continued to deny their existence and the woman continued to push it. The zombies behind him shifted, agitated by his wandering interest and passion for the unknown. They interpreted interest as hunger, and their mouths would salivate if they were not just dried husks hiding within robes.

"What is that creature?" Ezra could contain his curiosity no longer and rudely interrupted the conversation. Frygt would be cross, for sure, but he hardly cared. She was no more a threat to him than he was to her, and he was infinitely more useful.

Veskasa Vel Aath
Mar 19th, 2015, 08:33:42 PM
"It occurs to me, that no one who would like to see Hara Kiri free would attempt anything but a petition with the Imperial Government. Any rescue operation would be seriously doomed. Hara Kiri has been in an Inquisition prison for years, if she's not crippled she's likely insane. And presuming the Sith would even want to rescue such a low value person, What evidence would they have that you do not represent the recently rebranded Inquisition and merely want to set a very transparent trap? Supposing your message finds it's intended recipient, might they wonder what you have to gain from any Sith interfering with Inquisition business? You failure to appear in person might be read as a sign of malicious intent."

"I call you Sith. That I do not visit you in person should not be viewed as anything other than precaution, prudence, and a healthy dose of common sense," Vel Aath said simply. "And when the Imperial Inquisition was active, the bureaucracy knew almost nothing of its activities. To ask the government now to release a prisoner from the Inquisition would likely only net you the same response as before. Capture, if luck is not with you. Death, if it is. But if I were to be laying a trap for you, I should not have included the plans of the prisons involved. Nor should I be speaking so plainly to you. The truth is, the Imperial Knights are reducing the number of prisons they operate, and those prisoners within them are disappearing. Whether she is low value or not, trap or not, time is not on your side. Soon, she will be completely beyond the reach of anyone not an Imperial Knight. And if she is alive all these years later, there must be a reason. So, here it is, your conundrum: should you act on the information I have given you, or should you not?"

The Ssi Ruuk shifted to its other leg, and began hopping from one leg to the other. It hissed in pleasure, and then focussed its slitted eye upon her.

"What is that creature?"

"This is what is known as a specimen of the species calling itself, Ssi Ruuk," Vel Aath answered. "They are sentient. Very intelligent. Caused quite the stir some time back, didn't you?"

She cooed to the reptilian, who stood and chirped back.

"Their fleet was defeated and smashed by a joint force of Imperial and Alliance assets. I happened to be in a position to rescue quite a few of them from certain death. I simply adore them. You should see some of the others. Beautiful, when in action, and since some can grow to magnificent size on their own without the aid of alchemical procedures, now there are some truly monstrous creatures of them."

Vel Aath said 'monstrous' as if it were the most perfect word imaginable.

Lady Frygt
Mar 20th, 2015, 02:46:22 PM
"What is that creature?" Ezra asked.

Really? Rikke thought to herself. Just how have you never seen a SSi-Ruuk before now? And even if you have, why are you blatantly exposing your ignorance to someone we know almost nothing about?

Behind her, she heard Alazne Gni breathe a suppressed laugh.

She wanted to scold the young Acolyte for evesdropping on her private thoughts and feelings. But now was not the time. It was essential that she appear in control. Something Ezra apparently couldn't comprehend, but least of all did she need Alazne Gni acting like a giggling school-girl. She breathed deeply to try to retain control over herself. The conversation with this Vel Aath woman was over, Rikke had the information she needed.

"Mistress Vel Aath, I'll see to it personally that this information reaches it's intended recipients. Unless this.... Hara Kiri person wishes to enroll in our school, I do not see how we might be able to assist her. Thank you for your time."

And the holo faded until it snapped off.

She glanced around to confirm Vel Aath's droids were gone. "Ezra..."

"What the hell was that? Are you actively trying to appear a complete fool? Do you aspire to be an idiot?"

"And you!" She turned to Alazne Gni, her pointed teeth clenched, lips curled back in rage. In seconds she was charging at the 20 year old Acolyte and had her hands wrapped around her throat, back against the wall.

"Do you even have a brain in your head? I explicitly told you NEVER to pry into my thoughts."

"Mistress-" Alazne Gni tried to say.

Rikke loosened her grip a little as she wanted to see the young Acolyte squirm. "You have one chance to fix this, I think. Otherwise I'm going to electrocute you and donate the body to Ezra's lab."

"I honestly can't help overhear you when you're angry. You're so loud. I wasn't even snooping in your mind, I was in his."

"Not better." She replied and felt source of rage and object rise between her and Alazne Gni. The girl would feel the Dark Electricity now as the anger in Frygt was seeking out it's polar opposite to jump like physical electricity jumped from positive and negative.

"I think I have a plan to rescue the woman." Alazne said, undoubtedly feeling her Mistress's patience growing thin. "Without the Empire noticing she's gone until it's far too late."

"We're not rescuing this Kiri person." Frygt said and released the Acolyte.

Alazne Gni Los
Mar 20th, 2015, 10:23:10 PM
"Shouldn't we?" Alazne Gni asked honestly. "It seems like it would be in the interests of the school, the Planet and both you and Master Na'chtion."

"Acolyte, Explain yourself." Lady Frygt said and motioned to her and Ezra to follow her.

They decended a spiral staircase into a Narrow corridor, also of stone blocks. They turned corner after corner until finally arriving at a large long rectangular room. Alazne Gni expected to see fire sconces on the walls but instead found the standard sconce lights found all over the school and planet. "Are we under the school?" She asked, looking first at Ezra and then to her Mistress.

"Yes," Lady Frygt replied. "I had the underground complex built in case... something happened to us at the school. Here we'll have somewhere to hide... And can talk without risk of someone listening in, especially that Verkasa woman. Now, about this Hara Kiri..."

"We.." Alazne Gni started, "You... absolutely have to rescue Hara Kiri. The Sith Order would never leave one of their own behind. At least not anyone still useful and alive."

Lady Frygt smiled slightly, "Finally put it together, I see."

Well I knew there was something more going on her e than the Academy, I didn't think it was the Sith Order. But eventually, when all the pieces seemed to fit together and I couldn't explain everything any other way. I had to admit what this really is. I've been taught my whole life to hate the Sith, so it's been a big mental hurdle to understand what's really going on here. Ultimately I'm confident that you're amassing power for a change that is positive for most people. A year ago, children on Taanab worked in the fields or ranches for 12 hours, average, Now, we manufacture our own droids in the cities and kids go to school instead of doing manual labor. As I understand it, the Sith way is to have power and use it to force the common good. I believe this path is the best. I hope only that you will use my talents for your own ends."

Interesting, we'll see what happens." Lady Frygt said, "So what's your plan to rescue this Hara Kiri?"

"So, Valc VII is essentially a prison planet, we don't have to worry about collateral damage. Everyone there is guilty of oppression by at least association. By not having to worry about civilians, even Imperial ones, we are free to create a diversion. A large one, maybe a meteor or crashed ship, while we go for the Prize.

Lady Frygt wasn't even looking at her anymore, she was staring at the opposite wall where a wide sword was mounted. Despite her prior experience, she entered the mind of her master who was too deep in thought to notice and she listened to Rikke Frygt think to herself, Father... What should I do? What wouldyou do?

Finally, Lady Frygt glared at Alazne Gni and she couldn't tell if she was on to her. Lady Frygt had a temper when it came to Alazne Gni using the Force to intrude on her private feelings, but aside from her one slip up in the Academy Offices above ground, Alazne Gni had been intruding regularly without notice.

"It's not a terrible plan, Acolyte, but I have a better one."

Lady Frygt
Mar 22nd, 2015, 08:53:16 PM
Rikke took a breath and glanced at the Sith Sword on the wall. Father... Help me. She thought in a vain attempt that somehow her dead Father, former Lord of all the Sith could help her from beyond the grave.

As much as it bothered her that Alazne Gni was correct that the Sith Order was obligated to rescue Hara Kiri, she knew that as the leader of her attempted resurrection of the Sith Order, now, more than any other time, she was expected to lead.

She took another sharp breath, then spoke, "We don't only need to rescue Hara Kiri, we need to make a statement to the Empire, specifically, the Imperial Knights. The Sith Order will not tolerate our people being held prisoner against their will. When the Inquisition first appeared, the Sith Order did nothing. Force Adepts were being taken from their homes and families on a mere suspicion. While the inquisition was supressing Force-sensitives, a woman gained enough power and support to build an army, which was then used to attack The Sith Order. I can't prove the Inquisition was involved in Sturkov's plans, but I strongly suspect it. As long as the Empire is continuing to imprison Force sensitives, we are not going to stand idle. At the Academy, I teach that power and will are everything and since the Darkside chose me for it's purposes, I have lived my life according to those principles. Ultimately, those with power are required to act, for good or for bad, inaction is death."

Simple put," She looked at them individually as she said their names, "Ezra, Alazne Gni, we absolutely must act in this situation."

Lady Frygt activated the holo. It's glow bathed the dim room in blue light. Before them was a general map of Valc VII, large upside-down cones pointed out major targets. She said, "Hara Kiri is here." She pointed to a short building with thick buttressed walls and then to a squared building with 5 spires. "The Citidel is here. There is approximately 8 kilometers between the two. For one to travel between the two, using the planet's transport network, Imperial Knights, assuming they're on planet would be on top of us in minutes if we went direct for Hara Kiri."

"As Alazne Gni pointed out, surprise is our advantage. We will operate in two groups, The first will remove Hara Kiri from the prison and return to Taanab by way of Yavin and the Perlemian Trade Route. The second will confront the Imperial Knights and let them know who beat them. The Knights will be distracted by the battle and the first group should have little to deal with beyond Stormtroopers."

"Mistress," Alazne Gni said, "I would like to volunteer for the second group."

"Very ambitious, Acolyte. But no." She glanced at Ezra briefly. He was not doubt apprehensive about this. She could feel the fear seeping from his neurons. He was an adequate fighter at best, but against a Knight he was likely outclassed. She considered, for a moment to place him on the likely less violent rescue team, but quickly decided not to. When they had first met, Rikke offered endless funding and space for his monsterous experiments in exchange for his help in the leadership of The Sith Order. Together they were The Sith Order. Sorry Ezra, it's time to pay your dues "The distraction team will be Ezra and myself, you, Alazne Gni, will be on the extraction team with an outside agent that I've had in my employ for some time now."

"Obviously, we don't know how many Knights will be on Valc VII, intelligence suggests that it will be lightly staffed, if at all, but that could easily change. Ezra and I are the most qualified to handle Imperial Knights, additionally, I feel our statement might be lost if one of the distraction team members is hacked to bits by a Force Raged Imperial Knight."

"You know I'm better than that." Alazne Gni countered.

"And that may be true, you are talented, Alazne Gni, but I believe Ezra also might wish to see how his creations hold up in a field test. Which is why he's going to accelerate as many of those things as possible and have them ready for battle within a week."

Silently, Rikke wondered how fit for a battle she herself really was. In the past she had relied on Dark Rage to get out of physical confrontations. She was well versed in the Dark Rage skill, having used it repeatedly, but without it she was dangerously vulnerable. And the exhaustion after the rage had passed was debilitating. She fingered the hilt of her lightsaber at her side and decided that even as fast as she could be with the light rapier style weapon, she'd surely lose if on her own. But with Ezra and his monsters... she could maybe secure a victory.

"It's certainly not definite." A dark voice said in her head. From time to time when she was considering Sith Order matters, she heard voices that often criticized and judged her. Only rarely were they constructive, most of the time they seemed to only want to cause her to question herself. This was why Rikke Frygt assumed the voices were manifestations of what inner doubt she hadn't yet quenched. Despite the curiosity of the voices, they could be safely ignored.

"However , given you're enthusiasm..." She said to Alazne Gni, "you will be placed in charge of solvcing the unique problems of letting the Imperial Knights know who we are without exposing ourselves."

"Easy." Alazne Gni replied, "We're retrieving a Sith, it's obvious who we are or represent. If we don't acknowledge our affiliation, then it's not official. Though there are likely security holos, if the Empire has holo of you violently confronting them, they'll use it to destroy this school. Unless..." Alazne Gni reflected for a moment "Master Ezra, would it be possible to create a micro organism that consumes holo memory?"

Ezra Na'chtion
Apr 2nd, 2015, 11:46:47 AM
Ezra was quite and contemplative for the exchange between Frygt and her enthusiastic apprentice. His mind, like the wheels and cogs of a mighty clock, was spinning; churning; whirling. Every angle, every possibility, ever application of force they could apply, was weaving a strategic tapestry through his head, but every possibility was fraught shortcomings and uncertain variables. He was no strategist. He never had to be. Before Frygt he built complex plans of sabotage and back stabbing that resulted in the considerable progress of his own agendas long before the New Sith Order came calling for him, offering him space and funding. It was almost too easy now. This prison break debacle may yet offer him the challenge to boost his creativity to a new level.

"No doubt I could, and yet a chemical alternate likely already exists, the issue would be applying it to the memory banks. No. We have neither the firepower or expendable forces to launch a third team to conquer whatever security station the Valc facility boasts. There may even be several. An assault on the security station of a prison facility would be foolish. It will be their most fortified position. A different angle may be required. I have been working on a new organism for a similar purpose; to mask one's face and presence in the force. A side project that has consumed my time when I'm not developing my children, or teaching."

A hairless chin was stroked with a thumb and forefinger, still leaning on his staff he observed the holo before them, but his eyes were not focused. Instead of looking at it he looked through it, his mind clearly elsewhere. "I have a functioning prototype. It is not nearly as effective as I would like, but with shifted priorities I can get a few more developed and perhaps work out some of the shortcomings. As for my beasts, they are ready and waiting for a field test. Not perfect. They will never be perfect. Always something that can be improved or interchanged. For now they are effective hunters, pack driven. I have a developed a single breeding female and have been producing litters at an accelerated rate. They mature in a matter of days. We need only the means of delivering them planetside."