PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars is back and so am I

Lady Frygt
Dec 5th, 2014, 05:46:40 PM
Hi all, It's been ages since I've been on these forums. When I left, I was roleplaying as Southstar and a handful of other characters. With the sequel episodes coming out soon, I've found my interest in roleplaying within the SW universe has been revived. Of course I remember all the good stories and times I had over in the Sith Order, sadly now defunct. I would love to revive the Sith Order subforums. I really think it is a situation of, "if you build it, they will come." Organizing in the general forums would work if there were Sith to organize with, but there doesn't seem to be many if any. I think that most probably its a situation of there not being any home base for anyone who wants to write a Sith character. If there was a subforum, more people would take up an interest. And if the neq sequels are anything like the prequels, there is going to be a massive interest in online roleplaying as the hype for the movies builds. I expect when the influx comes in, many will want an organized place to be the bad guys. I made a request to revive the old TSO forums, in the Planning and discussion forum. If number of interested parties is an issue, I will be busy writing Lady Frgyt's origin and recruiting Sith trainees.