PDA

View Full Version : The Beverage Five List

Crusader
Sep 19th, 2014, 02:02:39 PM
Disclaimer: If you are a celebrity and you are googling your own name I already feel sorry for yourself for doing this and for everything else that will follow.

OK the challenge of this thread is to select 5 people who you would like to meet for a drink. To make things more intresting please chose a beverage and a setting as well.

1. Nathan Fillion: A cola beer while playing video games with him
2. George R.R. Martin: A good mead or wine at a fire place (Hopefully George will read a few pages of "The Winds of Winter")
3. Felicia Day: At a nice Café drinking cappuccino
4. Will Wheaton: A hot chocolate while playing table top games.
5. Katee Sackhoff: A club drinking beer, vodka or anything else that you will regret the next day.

Who is on your list?

Peter McCoy
Sep 19th, 2014, 05:56:24 PM
1: Paul McCartney - A cup of coffee while he regales me with anecdotes from his career
2: Patrick Stewart - Tea. Earl Grey. Hot. A nice cafe somewhere in the country.
3: Ian McKellan - Just tea! In Bag End.
4: Dave Grohl - Jägerbombs in the Krazyhouse!
5: Rowan Atkinson - cider, maybe outside during the Edinburgh Fringe Festival after a performance.

Charley
Sep 20th, 2014, 12:37:17 AM
1. Will Wheaton: A tulip of Stone W00tstout in some VIP enclave of the SDCC without a line involved.
2. Aisha Tyler: A pitcher of bloody marys acting as hair of the dog curative in the morning hours of any given day at Dragon*Con
3. Anthony Bourdain: a shot of whiskey with a still-beating cobra's heart thrown in it, in a seedy shithole dive in Bangkok Thailand at 3AM while looking for drunk food.
4. Chris Avellone: shot for shot of neat moonshine at the Pioneer Saloon in Goodsprings Nevada
5. Neil Degrasse Tyson: Hoppy Golightly while inside the Large Hadron Collider

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Sep 20th, 2014, 12:49:55 AM
Anthony Bourdain - Drinking Charley-beer at home and cooking an awesome dinner together.
Mary Songbird - Arie's Bloody Mary's on top of Alpentol before going down the slopes.
Ariana Richards - Enjoying wine and painting at Sips-N-Strokes (https://www.sipsnstrokes.com/).
Terry Moore - Sun tea (unsweetened) at my mom's, with a day long art lesson.
Chris Sanders - Long Island Ice Teas while sculpting in the garage.

Emelie Shadowstar
Sep 20th, 2014, 01:29:48 AM
1. Stephen Amell, some sort of local LA craft beer (Probably from Golden Road) at the Staples Center during a hockey game <3 (alternately water at a gym because serious that guy needs to be my personal trainer/life coach like no body else.)
2. Mark Shepard, a really nice scotch at some swanky lounge in front of a fire dressed to the nines. It's only proper when plotting world domination.
3. Karen Gillan, probably wine at some nice, but not overly loud bar/club?
4. Natalie Dormer, embarrassingly make her an SHZ at some wrap party and be too befuddled to speak properly to her.
5. This one was tough. I had to go against my instinct for my shameless celeb crush just on the fact that no matter how much alcohol was involved I'd probably turn into a horrible introvert and squeak a "hi" before running way with my face rivaling my hair for what could be more red. Let's be honest here, after all. So instead I go with Ben Templesmith and a good stout somewhere I could watch him just paint and draw and hopefully not irritate the crap out of him with my awkward questions and fangirling.