PDA

View Full Version : Arrr, avast ye swabs!

Mayael Rakkamar
Jul 13th, 2014, 04:06:04 PM
Straight to the point, I was looking to see if there were any of the Pirate crewmembers interested in doing a thread. We never really got on to our feet but I absolutely love the characters and have wanted to do more threads since the start. I had an idea for a salvage mission that goes horribly wrong. I figure in the wake of the civil war turned cold war there has to be several debris fields left over from various space battles and a mostly intact ship or two to raid for salvage. Mayael could lead a salvage team into some drifting wreck and then it can horribly wrong on them. My idea was to run into a separate salvage team and they can fight it out in the silent zero gravity of space. A passing Alliance/Imperial patrol might catch wind and they'll have to blast out before they get caught Firefly style.

Or something like that.

Let's drum up some activity people!

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jul 18th, 2014, 07:49:01 PM
I'd love to join in with Cerie, if that's cool. I have an actual full weekend, and would luke to exercise my creative brain-meats :)

Aaron Nomarr
Aug 4th, 2014, 10:46:16 PM
I've had a couple different characters I've been thinking about in my time off that would be fun. One of them is from Mon Cal which would be fun to right. Sending this while on my phone so sorry if I fucked up spelling.

Mayael Rakkamar
Aug 17th, 2014, 06:46:48 PM
So I feel like a giant jackass for not noticing that anyone had replied to this thread. I swear I checked up on it but evidently I am very wrong. My bad. I'm so very sorry.

Anyone and everyone is welcome. I'll see if I can get a thread started in the near future.

Mayael Rakkamar
Feb 26th, 2015, 03:42:05 PM
Looting the Dead (http://theholo.net/forum/showthread.php?55768-Looting-the-Dead&p=1031589#post1031589)

I got to it eventually. Everyone is welcome. The thread is going to be a bit of creepy exploration of a dead ship, scavenging for parts, and then I have a curve ball planned for the climax.

I left it for people to join in and introduce themselves in an opening post and then we'll move into the Destroyer.