PDA

View Full Version : A Million Ways to Die in the West

Loklorien s'Ilancy
May 10th, 2014, 07:35:56 PM
So, the day that this movie comes out I will be at work, but the next day (if I'm not at work har) I plan on seeing this. Am I a sucker for stupid humor? Most definitely. Does this look like a riot to me? Definitely.

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/CXxqG4aqwY4?hl=en_GB&amp;version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/CXxqG4aqwY4?hl=en_GB&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

And trailer #2:

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/DczQAjSvTxo?hl=en_GB&amp;version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/DczQAjSvTxo?hl=en_GB&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

People die at the fair.

Dasquian Belargic
Oct 12th, 2014, 02:56:08 PM
Did you ever see this? I almost rented it recently, but did a quick search of reviews and didn't see anything terribly positive :(

Razielle Alastor
Oct 12th, 2014, 03:10:51 PM
I watched the first....30 minutes and then shut it off.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Oct 12th, 2014, 04:30:12 PM
Sadly no, I haven't seen it yet :(

Despite the bad reviews I have a healthy notion that I'll enjoy it, though. I'm a complete sucker for crap movies ^_^;

Razielle Alastor
Oct 12th, 2014, 05:46:20 PM
Despite the bad reviews I have a healthy notion that I'll enjoy it, though. I'm a complete sucker for crap movies ^_^;

Usually me too, in this case the humor just made me kind of uncomfortable.

I'm not a huge MacFarlane fan at the best of times, but I was optimistic about the cast in this. Maybe I'm just getting old. :p

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Oct 12th, 2014, 06:06:53 PM
Weird. I'll give it a go soon, and let you know how I enjoyed it. I enjoy MacFarlane, though everyone has a dud or two in them :)

And you're not getting old. Because that means that I am too, and I just refuse to accept that :p