PDA

View Full Version : What's My Name Again?

Molly Black
Jan 27th, 2014, 04:31:01 PM
Sitting in the Cloud 9 bar disguised as a patron, rather than an employee who had been with the business since before it as opened - literally, Molly's blood sweat and tears had been put into sweeping up the wreck the last owner had left of the now reputable bar & grill. - was a little strange. Certain she would be spotted by one of the many waitresses she had trained while being employed by the owner Mu, Molly was doing her very best to keep a low profile.

Her trademark unruly curls had been intimidated by practiced hands into smooth, straight locks. In place of one of her daringly short skirts and the precarious heels she normally clicked around in, she was wearing pants and boots. Pants! As well as a hoodie.

Yeah, she didn't look conspicuous at all.

Mrs. Temperance Whoever, slid herself into the seat she had been led to by the hostess, a new face she was blessedly not familiar with. While she made a pretense of perusing the menu that she already knew by heart, her blue eyes darted around trying to weigh the wisdom in getting in touch with someone who actually knew who she was - yet Mu, Spenny, and Smitty... were all absent from the familiar haunt.

That and she was not sure her new would-be partner would approve of her being here in the first place. Well, that was just too bad. If the Chiss wanted what was in her head, he best be prepared to play by some conditions of her own.

Fidavar Veir
Mar 2nd, 2014, 09:10:46 PM
Bespin, oh, Bespin. It was one’f those few places that had th’strange quality an’ distinction of feeling like home, somehow, even if he’d never lived there for very long, and had certainly never been born there. There was just… a common thread amongst a sector of Cloud City’s populace, a thread of kin, in a way. An’ ‘twas far enough from Trí Marcaigh, an’ covered in less dirt. Not to mention the’majority of its peoples had all their teeth, or at least th’illusion of it by way of dental work.

He hadn’t counted on leaving Trí Marcaigh with a young lass, though. Nor had he counted on anything other hunting Ranshe down on his own, an’ killing th’man all by himself, all th’while wishing Ed could have been there, knowing that such a kill would be exactly th’kind of thing his brother would go for. All the wishing and wanting would do nothing to change i’a’tall, but he’d done what needed t’be done.

Now… now he needed a drink. Docked in at Cloud City, Fid wasted not a precious moment of time, telling th’lass in no uncertain terms to stay with th’ship, and that ‘th'last time ye were inna pub, ye damn near got y'self killed, missy’ was good enough reason t’leave her there, and t’help herself t’what she could find in th’galley, an’t’not under any circumstances let anyone in. Unless, accourse, they looked like him, a bit, with little else f’explanation. ‘Twas cryptic, but he could hope. ‘Twasn’t th’same wi’out Ed.

So, alone, th’bounty hunter, one-half of a pair, entered the Cloud 9 bar and made it his first order ‘f’business t’order an ale… an’ keep an eye on the pretty brown-haired lass he’d spied on his way in. Lasses, lately, ‘ad been nothing but trouble.

Molly Black
Mar 4th, 2014, 06:33:09 PM
A young girl with an apron tied at least twice around her waist, blue braided hair and a name tag identifying her as 'Bess' inched up to the table in a manner that said she was new to waiting on customers, maybe hesitant about how to approach Molly. Taking pity on her, Molly tilted her head to the side and smiled cheerfully.

"Fret not, I'm easy.", she promised her, reassuringly, and then recited her order quite clearly.

"I'm going to have The Emperor's Blackened Breast salad."

"No onions. No cheeses. No dressing.", she tapped the drink card against the table while she made sure the girl knew what not to put in her salad.

"Pink lettuce and kibla greens mixed. Kibla is good for you.", she told Bess, very seriously.

"I want the Hocekureem Sea salt croutons that go on the Xizor salad, but not the dressing from either.", she reiterated.

"Bring me a side dish of the sauce that goes on the Spicy Lady barbeque sandwich instead. Iced Tarine to drink. Got all that?", she asked, with a hopeful expression.