PDA

View Full Version : The Nevada Documents (aka plots we discussed on the road trip)

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 15th, 2014, 12:45:35 PM
Has anyone got a write up of what we talked about on the road trip?

It got me kind of excited (:ohno) for roleplay and now I can't remember everything that was supposed to be happening.

Also I think there was stuff in there that we needed to discuss/share with people who weren't on the trip.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jan 15th, 2014, 12:54:42 PM
The notes were soaked in beer and or wine and are illegible. Additionally, everything that sounded awesome boiled down to "We should totally do the...thing! With the PEOPLE!" "BRILLIANT!"

;)

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 15th, 2014, 12:57:29 PM
We seriously had someone (Jace or maybe Charley) taking minutes during one discussion, so I know there is a Thing somewhere.

Taataani Meorrrei
Jan 15th, 2014, 01:09:46 PM
Jace has notes for most if not all of the stuff. I could probably half-ass remember, but my only way of communication right now is by phone and I'd rather not bang out a novel that way

Emelie Shadowstar
Jan 15th, 2014, 01:15:03 PM
Jace does indeed have a massive google document with all the discussed info! :o probably best to shoot him a PM so he can invite you back to the doc... Since I know alcohol caused at least one typo with an email already lol

Vittore Montegue
Jan 15th, 2014, 09:26:53 PM
Wasn't anything to do with alcohol Sarah, I hadn't been drinking at that point. My Google just... doesn't like you? Everyone else was added fine. :uhoh

Jenny - you should find a document called "Cloud City Schemes" if you go onto Google Drive and click on the "Shared With Me" button in the menu on the left-hand side. That sums up the big things that we discussed, though there are a couple of little bits that we didn't finish hashing out, like how the assassination goes down, how the Lazarus Project thing is going to come about, etc.

If we can get in a chat (or three-way PM?) with Sarah, we can probably get started on the Cloud City stuff almost immediately? :ohno

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 16th, 2014, 02:33:34 AM
Sweet! When is the best time to align our timezones and do a chat?

Captain Untouchable
Jan 16th, 2014, 03:58:47 AM
Sarah is at work between about 4pm and midnight UK time... if we can find a patch when she's not too busy, we might be able to grab a few minutes with her then?

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 16th, 2014, 11:19:26 AM
If not then, I'll be around over the weekend a fair bit :)

Camile Saccard
Jan 16th, 2014, 04:00:10 PM
Jace has notes for most if not all of the stuff. I could probably half-ass remember, but my only way of communication right now is by phone and I'd rather not bang out a novel that way

btw I've got Cirr's new second here, if you're still game for those shenanigans.

Captain Untouchable
Jan 16th, 2014, 09:50:31 PM
^ I know I am! Though, I think we need to get over the two Ossus threads before we're ready to put her together with Cirr.

That said, didn't we talk about her having worked with Varon Farani before now? Aaron passed her over for command, something like that? I would be down for something with Varon and Camile if you wanna start introducing her!

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 17th, 2014, 02:51:41 AM
Yes indeedy! I will catch you this evening about that if I can

Varon Farani
Jan 18th, 2014, 05:07:43 PM
Your presence is reluctantly expected in the Commodore's cabin. :grumble

http://theholo.net/forum/showthread.php?55302-War-and-Peace

Okar the Fabulous
Jan 19th, 2014, 09:08:31 PM
When shall we begin making magic happen on Bespin? I can't help but take notice of such angelic-looking beauties flitting about here and there and doing themselves absolutely no favors by doing their deeds in second-rate clothing. That simply will not do!

Ambassador Wrath
Jan 19th, 2014, 09:39:11 PM
Patience, cousin: I will be with you in due time... once my business with Miss Rezner is concluded. >D

Okar the Fabulous
Jan 19th, 2014, 09:45:25 PM
Miss Rezner? Well! If you must visit that den of iniquity then have the decency to suggest she gets a professional manicure and does something with that...that...jacket. She looks like a swoop biker and it's just not the kind of look that screams "I want to lose my money in your establishment".

Emelie Shadowstar
Jan 19th, 2014, 09:58:04 PM
:colbert You two are going to be trouble.