PDA

View Full Version : Tarot Readings ITT

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 1st, 2013, 05:17:17 PM
Just for fun, do a virtual Tarot reading and post the results! Link here: http://www.free-tarot-reading.net/free.php

My results were fairly spot on to be honest, and I've messed about with three different ones today and The Hermit keeps popping up. :ohno

Universal 6 Card Spread

Card 1 (The Hermit) : How you feel about yourself now »
You may be feeling lonely at this time or going through a period of introspection. If you are struggling to find answers to your questions give it time, they will come. This is a time for prudence and patience. If you have been unwell this is a time for rest and recuperation.

Card 2 (The Magician) : What you most want at this moment »
What you most want is a new love in your life, and when The Magician appears, a new love affair or perhaps a rekindled affair is at hand. All things new are possible, the result is up to you - its all dependent on just how much you want it. [my addition: when I say this is spot on it doesn't mean I want to have an affair it means I'd like to reconnect within my current relationship, just wanted to nip rumors in the bud ;)]

Card 3 (Judgement) : Your fears »
You are afraid that the conclusions you've been wanting are delayed and fear any far-reaching changes ahead. Perhaps things aren't turning out quite as you expected for some reason - this is a period when your routine will be changed dramatically. Fear not, although events will seem to be moving at a real pace, any choice you make will change life for the better. If you are worried about any legal issues chances are they will be ruled in your favour.

Card 4 (The Tower) : What is going for you »
Sometimes sudden disruptive change is inevitable, and as painful as it may seem, we come through it a stronger and better person. No matter how disruptive things are at the moment, or if you feel life is really against you, re-evaluate and move on - often a new direction can bring new opportunities you never dreamed of. If you have been planning to move home you will be experiencing setbacks.

Card 5 (The Moon) : What is going against you »
You are frozen with fear, lack of nerve and confused as to what it is you actually want. You are allowing all your fears and anxieties to hold you back when you should be opening your mind to new and unexpected possibilities. You do need to be careful however, as there are deceitful people around who may seem charming but are only out for their own gains. If in a clandestine affair beware, your secret may be exposed.

Card 6 (The Chariot) : Outcome »
Conflicts ending in victory! Keep charging ahead this is a time of change, travel and success if you stay committed to achieving your goals. A journey relating to work is imminent and if you've had your eye on that new car it will soon be yours.

Mu Satach
Dec 1st, 2013, 11:44:08 PM
it said Death is my outcome. Well played tarot card, well played.

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 2nd, 2013, 01:34:09 AM
How did it know?!?

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 2nd, 2013, 12:05:59 PM
paging Raz our resident tarot expert to this thread!

Here's what I got...

Card 1 (The Lovers) : How you feel about yourself now »
You want love or a new love in your life and a new relationship is in the offering. Even if you are not thinking about love, you're in for a surprise. If faced with a choice this is an important one and could affect the rest of your life.

Card 2 (The Empress) : What you most want at this moment » ...Miranda? :mischief :lol
The cards suggest that at this time you desire comfort, security and happiness and may well need some emotional support and reassurance. (If you are considering having a baby the desire will be very strong at this time, or perhaps you are already pregnant and you have some concerns. If male, perhaps you are considering fatherhood with someone but have concerns.) Things will turn out fine, just know that you are loved and that there are people around you who care.

Card 3 (The Fool) : Your fears »
This is your Personal Court Card ( - what's this? - )
You are afraid of making the wrong decisions. There is a warning here that fool-hardy, impetuous actions could lead to major problems. Perhaps you feel that you don't have control over a situation, either personal or professional. You may feel unable to complete a task or stay in a current relationship and fear the consequences of your decisions. Perhaps you know deep down that what you want isn't really such a good thing.

Card 4 (The Sun) : What is going for you »
The Sun is shining on you, it's your time for success, joy and happiness. You will feel confident and full of vitality. It's a time to celebrate with friends and loved ones, perhaps enjoy a well-earned holiday, a time of pleasure and good news around children or the conception or birth of a longed-for baby. If you are not feeling this way take heart, you will enter this period soon.

Card 5 (Temperance) : What is going against you »
Life will seem hectic and full of challenges and you will find it hard to have the right perspective on things. You may have a rival in love or at work, and if so, question whether that person or situation is really right for you. This is a time for being calm and patient and life will soon have a sense of normality again.

Card 6 (Justice) : Outcome »
Justice will be done. Decisions will go in your favour, particularly regarding partnerships or legal matters. A time for some good luck and reward for your good deeds in the past.

Aimee Connors
Dec 2nd, 2013, 12:57:56 PM
Two baby ones, Jenny!!

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 2nd, 2013, 01:05:04 PM
Unless there is an immaculate conception in the making, that's not happening :p

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 2nd, 2013, 01:23:08 PM
http://www.freedivination.com/tarot/reading.php
More free readings!

Captain Untouchable
Dec 2nd, 2013, 02:54:59 PM
Card 3 (The Magician) : Your fears »
If there's a new man in your life you are probably asking yourself if he can be trusted? Or perhaps this is a man of influence in your life, a boss or advisor - take care in whom you place your trust. You are feeling disappointed - your romantic desires are unfulfilled at this time and you are wondering if they ever will be. Don't worry, this won't last.

Card 4 (The Moon) : What is going for you »
Despite the fear and bewilderment you feel, and the seeming difficulty of the path you have chosen, keep going - all will eventually turn out fine. The Moon is a good omen if you are in a clandestine affair; it also shows us how to be open to new and unexpected possibilities.

I am not aware of any new men in my life... perhaps I have a stalker? :uhoh

Or perhaps the cards are telling me that when a new man shows up, I should engage in a clandestine affair? :cyduck