PDA

View Full Version : MU Avengers Roll Call 2013

Captain Untouchable
Oct 4th, 2013, 07:42:14 AM
Rather than clog up the main roll call with out bajillion characters, here's a thread to keep Avengers and their major foes separate/together.

Name:
Powers:
Current Situation:
Wiki:

Captain Untouchable
Oct 4th, 2013, 07:45:43 AM
Welp, that was a fall at the first hurdle. :|

Delete please!

General John Heller
Oct 4th, 2013, 07:47:02 AM
Name: General John Jason Heller, Jr.
Group: S.H.I.E.L.D
Powers: None.
Current Situation: Commander of SHIELD; Supreme Allied Commander, Europe (SACEUR); Commander, US European Command (EUCOM); commanding Avengers and SHIELD operations and generally being a bald beardy badass.
Wiki:

Captain Dan Myers
Oct 4th, 2013, 07:53:12 AM
Name: Captain Daniel Myers, USAF (sort of)
Group: S.H.I.E.L.D, The Avengers
Powers: Generates "anti-gravity" fields around himself and other objects; used to lift heavy things, leap tall buildings in a single bound.
Current Situation: From a parallel war-torn Earth; now stranded in our reality posing as the "real" Dan Myers. The face / spokesperson of the Avengers, believed by the public to be the team's leader so John Lester can avoid media attention.
Wiki:

Tom Harriman
Oct 4th, 2013, 08:02:01 AM
Name: Doctor Thomas James Harriman, PhD (aka. Orion)
Group: S.H.I.E.L.D, Treadstone Industries, The Avengers
Powers: Can push/repel/accelerate objects through telekinesis.
Current Situation: A former British Paratrooper, former High School physics teacher, and publicly recognised "mutant scientist" employed by Treadstone Industries, he has been hired as a consultant by S.H.I.E.L.D. Unofficially he is a member of the Avengers, using his archer vigilante alter ego, Orion.
Wiki:

Michael Beckett
Oct 4th, 2013, 08:08:41 AM
Name: Sergeant Michael Beckett, RCMP
Current Situation: Formally a fighter pilot in the Royal Canadian Air Force, and subsequently a Sergeant and tactical pilot for the Emergency Response Team of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, he works for SHIELD as a helijet pilot, providing tactical support and operating as a field agent as and when required. Unofficially, he acts as a liaison to local law enforcement when required.
Wiki:

Johan Schütze
Oct 4th, 2013, 08:20:56 AM
Name: Kapitän Johan Schültze, Deutch Marine
Current Situation: A Kapitän zur See in the German Navy, he liaised on NATO's behalf with the German engineers constructing Treadstone Industries' first helicarrier, and was later appointed as it's commanding officer.
Wiki:

Kara Hawkins
Oct 4th, 2013, 08:36:29 AM
Name: Kara Hawkins
Powers: Telepathy, Telekinesis, ...
Current Situation: Recently recruited by S.H.I.E.L.D in exchange for a long list of petty crime being wiped clean, serving as a member of the Avengers, trying to stay out of trouble...mostly.
Wiki:

Alice Kelly
Oct 4th, 2013, 11:56:13 AM
Name: Alice Kelly
Group: S.H.E.I.L.D. ...kinda?
Powers: Emission/manipulation of electromagnetic radiation
Current Situation: In S.H.E.I.L.D. protective custody. Still trying to not freak out over her mutation... <3 Still living with Tom.
Wiki: http://sw-fans.net/wiki/index.php/Alice_Kelly (needs some reformatting badly)

Cecil Quinn
Oct 4th, 2013, 12:06:34 PM
Name: Cecil Quinn
Powers: Intuitive Aptitude. :airquotes
Current Situation: Electronics Technician... general grump. Trying not to let his need to know how everything works get the best of him.
Wiki:

Jonathan Dressler
Oct 5th, 2013, 08:56:29 AM
Name: Jonathan Dressler
Powers: Transformation which grants super-strength, endurance, and accelerated healing
Current Situation: Recently recruited as a scientific consultant by S.H.I.E.L.D; serves as a member of the Avengers in his transformed state
Wiki:

Boyd
Oct 5th, 2013, 09:00:24 AM
Name: "Boyd"
Powers: a vast (and often unpredictable) array of sorcerous powers including illusions, enchantments, and summoning
Current Situation: ...complicated.
Wiki:

John Lester
Oct 6th, 2013, 10:55:14 AM
Name: John Lester
Powers: Superhuman strength, stamina, and endurance.
Current Situation: Hiding out in Rudloe Manor with Jace Harriman and his family. Beating up old dudes.
Wiki: N/A