PDA

View Full Version : So, spring term is over...

Ilias Nytrau
Jul 2nd, 2013, 11:51:17 AM
...and I have all this time on my hands. About two months' worth. O.o

So, I need to get back into the game!

*looks at thread list and cringes a little*

Hi, again!

Satkia Beltrak
Jul 2nd, 2013, 12:03:03 PM
*pounces*

You know what I think about that! ;)

Ilias Nytrau
Jul 2nd, 2013, 04:57:11 PM
I know you know that I know what you think about that. :p

Charley
Jul 2nd, 2013, 10:25:28 PM
Welcome back :)

I need to breathe a little life into our SW stuff but I should have time to get into trouble this weekend perhaps :)

Ilias Nytrau
Sep 20th, 2013, 08:30:18 PM
Well, shortly after posting this thread, my laptop died. I was stuck with a netbook all summer and without my bookmarks for my threads. I had to be a housewife (because someone didn't think it fair that I would have a summer break when he had to work :p ), which somehow made me busy. And I only got a new laptop approximately one week before school started.

I miss you guys, I really, really do. Heck, I just had a panic that I'd lost my bookmarks for threads until I remembered that they might be in the appdata from my old laptop, which I had in fact copied from the old HDD. Alas, school is once again in session. I just had a pretty brain-filling week and it made me very sad at the lack of time I have for RP.

That being said, if I can find time here and there, I'll be posting to the small handful of threads that would still make sense to post to and asking others if they're still game for those threads so I can determine if they need posts or need to be removed from the queue. I don't intend to get into anything new for the time being, since that would be a horrible decision to be making, what with school and all.

Edit (21/09/13): I've already started. Be patient with me, I'm a student. :)