PDA

View Full Version : Character Database stuff

Sorsha Kasajian
Feb 21st, 2005, 11:39:27 AM
I need to update my claims here, as I'll be dropping alot of extras.

Wondering though if any claim has been made to Emma Watson. I'd like to use her for a concept I'm still spinning in my mind.

If not, then I claim Emma Watson (circa Prisoner of Azkaban) I'll have a name soon, I'm really close to picking one.

ok, I found this account, which I've been told by Natia has been abandoned/The player has left.
http://sw-fans.net/forum/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=3135

But as stated, the Emma I wish to claim looks like this - http://www.emmawatson-fans.com/emma%20Watson/Emma%20gfx/Emma%20HUGE/ewhuge267.jpg

Sticking with Kylie Minogue.

imported_Baralai Lotus
Apr 12th, 2005, 06:27:51 PM
Can I request to have Johnny Depp from the movie "From Hell"? Just curious...thanks much.

imported_Taala
Apr 13th, 2005, 04:46:19 PM
You have to have a separate sign on name to make another claim. You have one, don't you? Master Ahmrah?

I'd like to claim Charisma Carpenter on the grounds that the other person who has her claimed hasn't made a post IC or OOC in 11 months.

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 13th, 2005, 04:59:29 PM
Originally posted by Baralai Lotus
Can I request to have Johnny Depp from the movie "From Hell"? Just curious...thanks much.

Please clear it with Nathanial K'cansce first, and then we can add it for you. :)

Database is up to date except for Taala and Baralai Lotus. All added claims have been removed from this thread.

I left Sorsha's post, because I'm not sure what she actually wanted, or if it was cleared up by Dasquian or not. :o

Aarron Mathinna
Apr 13th, 2005, 09:47:06 PM
Amy Lee is taken

Eris Alexiel
Apr 13th, 2005, 09:52:04 PM
Originally posted by Taala
You have to have a separate sign on name to make another claim. You have one, don't you? Master Ahmrah?

I'd like to claim Charisma Carpenter on the grounds that the other person who has her claimed hasn't made a post IC or OOC in 11 months.

I've been taking a break and I say no dice.....

edit:

4. Nine months of inactivity on any account will require the holder of the persona claim be contacted. If there is no response to the contact, PM email etc..., the persona claim is forfiet and the DB entry is deleted. No Exceptions

and I was not contacted at all either to my knowledge since I have no pms and I know I have not been emailed......

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 14th, 2005, 09:50:43 AM
Originally posted by Aarron Mathinna
Amy Lee is taken

Amy Lee is taken, by Naysheta. As far as I know (Dasquian added her claim) there was no other claim for Amy Lee when she was added.

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 14th, 2005, 10:16:02 AM
Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville
I left Sorsha's post, because I'm not sure what she actually wanted, or if it was cleared up by Dasquian or not. :o

Yes, I've sorted it out :)

Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville
As far as I know (Dasquian added her claim) there was no other claim for Amy Lee when she was added.

Correct.

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 14th, 2005, 11:14:18 AM
Good to hear. :)

imported_Baralai Lotus
Apr 14th, 2005, 06:24:54 PM
I talked to Nathaniel and he said it was fine if I used that picture. And he was such a nice guy, lol. I love nice people!

Syn V'Angoth
Apr 14th, 2005, 07:45:59 PM
I'd like to take Serph from Digital Devil Saga, thanks

And the old sketch of Iron Man and War Machine for XI-20-P

imported_Bandage
Apr 16th, 2005, 05:22:13 PM
I would like to lay a claim to Dark Man, but the problem is: someone has been using him, but the last mentioned post for that particular character was in 2004, I believe in May. The character's name is Damon the Shade, and if he is unnotifyable, I'd like to claim Dark Man, being that the rule said nine months, and it's been like a month short of a year since his last post. Am I to notify him/her, or is a staffer of SWfans to do it?

Thanks for the help.

Navaria Tarkin
Apr 16th, 2005, 05:34:59 PM
you can pm him asking... just keep a copy of the pm sent and let us know what happens.

edit - Claiming Amy Acker instead of Illyria for Adraudia ...

imported_Bandage
Apr 17th, 2005, 12:51:54 AM
Ok, I've pmed him, and have kept a copy. Will give it like three or four days, then will make a notification of sorts.........Thanks.

Edit: Actually, make that about eight.

Videl
Apr 18th, 2005, 10:04:30 PM
question on the contact: how long does the person have to reply? I'm not on much lately due to personal reasons but I would rather not have a repeat of Eris due to me not being on for a few days at the wrong time....

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 19th, 2005, 04:06:20 PM
Please remember to read the FIRST POST in this thread.

If there are any questions, direct them to the staff via PM. This thread is only for posting a change to your character claim, or adding a new one.

Videl - since we're talking about accounts that have been inactive for six months, the inactive account has one week (7 days including the day of the PM) to reply and verify they are still active.

This is to prevent persona-hoarding; It's not really fair for people to hoard characters/personas that they are not using. After the seven days, if there is no reply, the claim is forfeit and given to the other RPer. No Exceptions.

imported_Bandage
Apr 25th, 2005, 03:23:40 AM
Here's the message I sent to Damon the Shade, and the date and time it was sent, to clear any discrepancies:

04-17-05
02:46 AM

I was wondering whether or not this character is active and if the claim of Dark Man is still in effect. Please let me know whether or not you still want claim to this persona......

It has been eight days, give or take some hours, and I have since gotten absolutely no PMs on this account at all, let alone any from said person. So, if there is nothing else for me to do, I'd like to claim the bandaged up Dark Man as the persona for Bandage, not Liam Neeson or Arnold Voslo(sp), for both played him. And believe me, the pics I'll use, you won't be able to tell that it's either actor, to keep other's personas sanctified. Plus there's a lot of makeup involved........

Thanks for working with me.

Zachariah Jak'el
Apr 25th, 2005, 09:39:23 PM
I'd like to claim "The Master Chief" from "Halo". Currently 'Mechanoid' has a claim to this but he as not posted in practicaly a year and I PMed him and time has gone by (A week or so) so I'd like to take the claim.

So, I don't have a claim currently so you'll have to add my name in there. So: Xel-Naga, "The Master Chief" from the video game "Halo".

Navaria Tarkin
Apr 28th, 2005, 03:07:23 PM
Jamie King for an older Aliandra Mal Pannis. My eyes saw she was not taken, hopefully I'm not mistaken and going blind :)

imported_Bandage
Apr 29th, 2005, 01:57:13 AM
And I just recently got correspondence from Damon/Blade Ice......didn't know they were one and the same.....lol. Anyhow, he has given me the claim. So, if any of you wonderful staffers get the time, would you please make the proper notifications, and stuff?

Thanks for all the help, and thanks to Blade Ice for lettin' me have it! Thanks again, everyone!

imported_Blade Ice
Apr 29th, 2005, 08:33:47 AM
I need to make a few switches in my pic for two characters.

first off

Allex Mcgraves - Arnold Vosloo

Wolf Bane - McKenzie, Benjamin - The OC - ryan

Now I noticed two claims on McKenzie, Benjamin - The OC - ryan. One was mine for Allex Mcgraves orginally and the other is for some guy named Von or Van. I thought I had first claim on iit but I'm not sure.

Straffe Stormrider
May 24th, 2005, 07:33:04 AM
Straffe Stormrider: Trunks from Dragonball Z & GT

Ishan Shade
May 24th, 2005, 02:53:02 PM
I would like to lay claim to the comic images of Magneto for an upcoming character....:D

Dasquian Belargic
May 24th, 2005, 03:44:00 PM
All up to date except for:

Originally posted by Ishan Shade
I would like to lay claim to the comic images of Magneto for an upcoming character....:D

You need an account to associate the claim with.

Ishan Shade
May 24th, 2005, 07:14:18 PM
Doh! Your right, sorry Dasq....

Magnus: Comic/Drawn images of Magneto from the X-Men

Cat Terrist
May 24th, 2005, 07:28:26 PM
Is anyone using Antonio Bandras? I dont seem to work out if it's used or not. That's prolly cause my brain aint working well.

Dasquian Belargic
May 25th, 2005, 02:19:50 AM
Originally posted by Cat Terrist
Is anyone using Antonio Bandras? I dont seem to work out if it's used or not. That's prolly cause my brain aint working well.

Ezra was. Try PMing him :)

Cat Terrist
May 25th, 2005, 02:29:47 AM
Nah, no bother. Ken watanabe for Marceloi (About to be created) will be fine. ^_^

Dasquian Belargic
May 25th, 2005, 02:40:06 AM
Alright, sorted your claims out Terrist and Ishan :)

James Prent
May 25th, 2005, 02:58:10 AM
Originally posted by Cat Terrist

The database is searchable, sort of. Its VERY EASY to look up claims.

Marceloi
May 25th, 2005, 07:03:20 AM
Originally posted by James Prent
The database is searchable, sort of. Its VERY EASY to look up claims.

It's not n00b friendly until you work it out. If I didnt know how to resort (after searching my brain for a bit), it's very daunting for someone to look at the database.

And I'm familiar with the layout, abeit dimly. I'd hate to think what a n00b would think. It needs an FAQ how to use the database.

Clive Solo
May 25th, 2005, 10:09:40 AM
Well, I've searched the database and couldn't find anyone using Hayden Christensen...seems like I remember somebody using him a long time ago, but it isn't registered....so if it's coucher I'd like to request him for Clive Solo.

Thanks...

Dasquian Belargic
May 25th, 2005, 10:12:18 AM
Added your claim, Clive.

Andromeda
May 25th, 2005, 07:40:06 PM
Andromeda - Brittany Murphy

Gen-Yil Kehandu
May 25th, 2005, 08:09:24 PM
As my Figrin account is going to be strictly an OOC account from now on, I'm transfering my previous claim of Qui-Gon Jinn to this account.

Gen-Yil Kehandu - Qui-Gon Jinn

Aliya Vahlshalynn
May 25th, 2005, 08:20:46 PM
I will be claiming Jessica Biel (did not see her listed) for the new reboot

XI-20-P
May 25th, 2005, 08:28:00 PM
just making sure that XI-20-P gets this old sketch of Ironman reserved

And that Grym Kandle can reserve Larva from Vampire Princess

And Ulrhik Godsend will be using a generic TIE pilot atm

Severen Morkonis
May 26th, 2005, 04:19:02 PM
Severen Morkonis; Liam Neeson < Not good for Figgy, let me know Figter :)
Jimmy; Bruce Willis, Sin City

cheers guys :)

Figrin D'an
May 26th, 2005, 04:24:35 PM
Originally posted by Severen Morkonis
Severen Morkonis; Liam Neeson < Not good for Figgy, let me know Figter :)

As long as it's not Liam Neeson as Qui-Gon Jinn, there shouldn't be a problem.

imported_Chase Merik
May 26th, 2005, 04:42:58 PM
Claiming Batou from Ghost in the Shell for Chase Merik

Drin Kizael
May 26th, 2005, 04:45:45 PM
Claiming Koj from Tellos for Drin Kizael.

Not sure if I even need to for such an obscure indie comic character, but just in case.