PDA

View Full Version : Group Boards Restructure

Lilaena De'Ville
May 27th, 2005, 12:15:21 PM
As far as restructuring the group forums, how is that going to be arranged?

Will the CIS forums be archived and gone completely? (With no Hera...??) I don't mind the Ciz forums being archived and deleted. Charley might - but they aren't being used.

I know Harbingers and the Black Hand will be archived and deleted completely. They are not needed.

KA is going to be Onderon the planet/Cult of Freedon Nadd, and Sisters is going to be Black Sun. We're cool with being subforums under one heading, although I don't know what the heading would be.

Should we put the Rebellion and the Empire under the same heading?

So:
Jedi Forums (formerly GJO)
Sith Forums (TSO)
Empire/rebellion
-empire forums
-rebellion forums
Dark Mosaic
-Black Sun (formerly Sisters)
-Cult of Freedon Nadd/Onderon (formerly KA)

DISCUSS /command

Anbira Hicchoru
May 27th, 2005, 02:25:21 PM
I don't mind changing the Ciz forums to the rebellion forums, since almost all of my characters will be affiliated with the Rebel Alliance :)

Lilaena De'Ville
May 27th, 2005, 02:28:01 PM
Then we can just archive and delete them, and make a new Rebellion forum. Move the NR forums out of GJO.

Figrin D'an
May 27th, 2005, 03:48:35 PM
This would answer the lingering question the GJO staff had about the NR board. It would make more sense to have the Rebellion in it's own forum space, especially considering I would expect it to become a much larger player in this new timeline.

We have the basic stucture for the new Jedi board worked out. We'll get back to you when we have a name for it.

Anbira Hicchoru
May 27th, 2005, 04:17:53 PM
Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville
Then we can just archive and delete them, and make a new Rebellion forum. Move the NR forums out of GJO.

Works for me, as long as somebody keeps the style sheet from the Ciz. I'd really like to use that again, if we ever do a Clone Wars story arc :D

Lilaena De'Ville
May 27th, 2005, 04:23:25 PM
I am pretty sure it's still all saved on my computer.

*computer is wiped*

...:eek

Lady Vader
May 27th, 2005, 04:26:51 PM
I'll be restructuring TSO inwardly (categories & forums), but I won't be doing that until the archives have been set up to maintain it's look now for the archive.

Hope that made sense. O_o

Morgan Evanar
May 27th, 2005, 04:40:32 PM
Yes. You want the archives to apear as the forums look at this moment, so you're waiting until it happens before you ask for changes.

Pierce Tondry
May 27th, 2005, 09:17:14 PM
Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville
I know Harbingers and the Black Hand will be archived and deleted completely. They are not needed.

lol, been hoping to get that done for awhile. Thanks.

However, that removes any reason I have to be in this forum. If you guys want to keep me around, that's fine, but from my own perspective I'm not needed and ought to be locked out.

Lilaena De'Ville
May 28th, 2005, 01:19:02 AM
That would probably be taken care of once you're not a group board mod anymore.