PDA

View Full Version : Rolecall as to who will be staying for the Storyarc

Lady Vader
May 26th, 2005, 11:16:56 AM
I'd like to have a list of who will be remaining here at TSO for this Storyarc being developed. I want to make sure we each are here to galavant around the galaxy offing those that would oppose the Empire and the rule of the Sith.

Whether it is an even or odd number of members, doesn't matter. We may galavant singly, or in pairs, or even in small groups. I'm not putting a restriction on this aspect.

But I do want to know who is remaining so we can begin placing our profiles on the table and organizing how to go about taking care of planets and systems, one at a time.

Profile as how TSO came into being for this Storyarc (I just copied my profile as I haven't had time to seperate it from TSO's profile):

Sel'arra was born on Trian, and while on a family trip, their ship crash landed on Dathomir. Both mother and father died, and she was raised by the witches. She "escaped" from Dathomir by stowing aboard a Rancor poacher’s ship.

She returned to her father's home on Corellia creating accidents where eventually the only member in her family left alive was herself. Using her new inheritance, she built a large mansion that resembled a palace. From there, she sought out other Force users. Eventually a small Dark Side cult was born, and they called themselves The Sith Order.

Because of Palpatine’s rule and his mistrust of other Force users, they kept their group hidden. They knew that if Palpatine caught word of their existance, they would be exterminated without mercy.

While on Corellia, she befriended a high ranking Imperial who felt it was time for Palpatine’s rule to come to an end, thinking it needed new blood to rule, despite being fiercly loyal to the Empire. He was the only Imperial that knew of TSO’s existence.

In the bowels of this palace, the cult would get together and study Sith lore, focusing on the teachings of the old Sith Lords through a vast databank pieced together and a Sith holocron.

When the Rebellion began to strike out in earnest and the Empire beefed up their military on their planets, TSO removed themselves from Corellia and moved to Korriban where they continued their Sith practices.

Upon news of the death of the Emperor and Darth Vader, Sel'arra took on the name Lady Vader, in honor of the late Sith, Darth Vader. She also seated herself as an Elder, along with a few others, of the group so as to continue to maintain it's stability. TSO made a pact to quell the unrest, fanning out singly, pairs, or in small groups, to be rid of the Rebellion and what Jedi were left, once again ruling the galaxy as Palpatine had.

We can develop this idea as well, but I just wanted to put out a body so we could do any plastic surgery to it as needed.

TSO group list:

Lady Vader
Sasha Kovalev
Maxim Vasilijev
Southstar
Je'gan Olra'en
Baracc Olra'en
Baralai Lotus
Zereth Lancer

SashaKovalev
May 26th, 2005, 01:51:22 PM
Count me in. You can also count me in as Maxim, though Sasha will be my primary character.

Rasha Vill
May 26th, 2005, 01:54:43 PM
Me and my characters are Kaput.

Southstar
May 26th, 2005, 03:48:34 PM
Might as well add Southstar and my other, Jorshal Vuntana.

Je'gan Olra'en
May 26th, 2005, 04:33:40 PM
Je'gan Olra'en

If I still have time, I may be playing Baracc as well.

imported_Baralai Lotus
May 26th, 2005, 06:14:50 PM
I'll be here! But then again, why would I leave, I just got in.

Zereth Lancer
May 26th, 2005, 09:31:05 PM
I will still be here. I was wondering if I'd remain an Eldar, or whatever the council will be called.

Lady Vader
May 27th, 2005, 04:23:39 PM
We can still be called Elders. Essentially it's just an honorary title for those that have achieved a higher rank status than the others.