PDA

View Full Version : Yeah, so, Hi?

imported_Terran Starek
May 24th, 2005, 04:59:14 PM
Hi guys.

I've been gone for like 200131414 years now, and I really feel dead to the board. But, I have some time off, and I really wanted to RP. I see that there are some serious timeline discussions right now and I am definitely a bit lost!

Is anyone interested in doing an RP with Terran? I have a few ideas. He's been away from the GJO for several years and he's become nomadic, so that's a starting point. Anyway, yeah.

If anyone's interested (especially my old friends :)), please reply or let me know elsewhere. I really miss being around here. Hope you all are having a good week.

Chris

Lady Vader
May 24th, 2005, 05:30:19 PM
H'oh boy...

You might wanna catch up in this thread http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=38319 and this thread http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=38409 before thinking about starting a new RP in the current timeline, unless the RP you wanna do is really short (as in can be done in the next few weeks short, if not shorter).

Lilaena De'Ville
May 24th, 2005, 05:35:02 PM
TERRAAAAAN! *jumps on him from a window ledge* Rrrraaaaar!

Er, hi and welcome back. :D

imported_Terran Starek
May 24th, 2005, 06:32:29 PM
Thank you kindly, LV. Maybe it's better that I wait. I need to do some more research concerning all of the timeline changes and etc. before I just jump back in . . . even though I really, really wanna just jump back in!! :D

Watch those claws, LD! :lol Good to see you too! It's good to see everyone. I've missed this place a whole stinkin' lot. I've been aching to get back here. I sure have missed RPin' a TON.

Lion El' Jonson
May 24th, 2005, 06:41:34 PM
Hey, Terran. In the bajillion years you've been gone, you've missed...

...well, pretty much nothing. As you can see, it's been rather quiet. ^_^;

Loklorien s'Ilancy
May 24th, 2005, 06:54:30 PM
Fight Silus!!!! :D

imported_Terran Starek
May 24th, 2005, 08:25:08 PM
Glad to know things haven't changed, Lion ;)!

Originally posted by s'Ilancy
Fight Silus!!!! :D

No joke! Is he around anymore?? Nice to see you, S'll. :)

Cat Terrist
May 24th, 2005, 08:43:01 PM
Hello. What would you prefer, panning or a random welcome?

Lion El' Jonson
May 24th, 2005, 08:57:32 PM
Both you and Marcus appear to have invaded each others' "I'm back!" threads. :lol

imported_Terran Starek
May 24th, 2005, 09:19:34 PM
Originally posted by Cat Terrist
Hello. What would you prefer, panning or a random welcome?

Hmmmmm . . . I'll take panning! :D

Cat Terrist
May 24th, 2005, 09:22:54 PM
Damn it. I was hoping random. I set up this flaming arrow for nothing now :(

imported_Terran Starek
May 24th, 2005, 09:25:44 PM
Originally posted by Cat Terrist
Damn it. I was hoping random. I set up this flaming arrow for nothing now :(

No bubble bursting here - go ahead with that arrow . . . :)

Cat Terrist
May 24th, 2005, 09:55:16 PM
Half the fun of a Panning is the surprise.

FORCE BOOBIES!!!!

:: A giant set of... well... female mammary glands suddenly fall through the roof and crush Terran in their ..... embrace ::

and I'm so not going further with that. The rest of Terran's half hearted cries for help are left to your imagination as he dies the death dreamed of by dirty old men everywhere - suffocated by breasts.

Bet you never expected that, did you?

imported_Terran Starek
May 24th, 2005, 10:06:02 PM
:lol

I can safely say I wasn't expecting that! You've suprised me again, Mr. Terrist.

Lion El' Jonson
May 25th, 2005, 02:24:02 AM
How come I was panned into the engine of an A380, while Terran gets to die snuggling boobies? THERE'S NO JUSTICE! :lol

Dasquian Belargic
May 25th, 2005, 02:25:24 AM
:wave good to see another friendly face making a come-back