PDA

View Full Version : possible board reset

Lilaena De'Ville
May 20th, 2005, 01:14:22 AM
If you haven't, head over to OOC and take part in the stickied discusison thread.

Lilaena De'Ville
May 22nd, 2005, 11:42:05 PM
Idea for board reset Kuklos Ataxia:

LD would be a Dark Jedi who has been trained by a survivor of the Jedi Purge. her master would have fallen to the darkside because of a need for revenge on Palpatine and Vader. (both have recently died in the aborted Rebel attack on the second Death Star.) LD is still master status, and she wanders to Onderon to try to revive the cult of Freedon Nadd here in Iziz City.

Others of like thoughts could follow/be here already.

Others here NOW can decide to make their characters Jedi, or something completely different.

Salem Ave
May 23rd, 2005, 09:31:18 AM
I am thinking of revamping Daria to be a Miraluka Jedi Knight.

Salem, I am going to tweak his race (no more vampire), but he will essentially have the same personality and such like. Going to be one of those wandering Sith Lords.

Nathanial K'cansce
May 23rd, 2005, 11:56:35 AM
I dunno what to do with Snacky yet. Might have him be a wandering Dark Jedi.

Miranda Dunleavy
May 23rd, 2005, 03:26:15 PM
I probably will scrap Miranda .. tho that isnt for certain. Unless someone needs her and she'll be just a Dark Jedi... on vampyre either

edit - Due to the fact I am going to be using her name for something else :D.... character is scrapped. Tho, may use her image for the future

Lilaena De'Ville
May 23rd, 2005, 08:35:14 PM
Okay here's my real question then.

Who is interested in staying a part of this group after the reset? (one group, not three as it is now) The people who contributed to the board space obviously have a say in what happens to the forum itself (me, Dru, and Salem?). The Sisters are planning tenetively to retool their forums into Black Sun.

I'm going to keep this as Onderon, but Salem if you still want forums we should figure that out. :)

Nathanial K'cansce
May 23rd, 2005, 10:03:34 PM
I'll stay on with ya, LD. :)

Miranda Dunleavy
May 23rd, 2005, 10:08:56 PM
Perhaps with another character? I could, coughrevampcough Adraudia into Dark Jedi Material that could be an Apprentice of some kind?

that is .. if ya like

Salem Ave
May 24th, 2005, 07:10:14 AM
Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville
I'm going to keep this as Onderon, but Salem if you still want forums we should figure that out. :)

I don't have any thoughts on what I'd do with any forums here at the moment. Perhaps something will come up once we get the ball rolling :)

I'm curious about how the reorganization of the Shards is going to go, though. It'll be a bit odd having a Dark Jedi Cult, The Black Sun, and whatever else all grouped as one.

Dalamar
May 24th, 2005, 10:45:33 AM
It works for me. It will also fix our master set up as I could just be one of the people that joins you here...Since that kind of went into limbo with our confusing posts. :/

Meeting you on Onderon and having the same goals and such..
As for My character. I would pretty much leave him the same.

I've been reading up on the revamp. Sounds like a good idea. The board has gone really stagnant. If we had some fresh plots. I think it would help...

Lilaena De'Ville
May 24th, 2005, 10:59:03 AM
Maybe once we decide how we're going to work it, Ogre will let us move forums around a bit.

And people are staying with me yay!!

edit:

Since we're resetting (almost positive it's happening now), we have a unique opportunity with our characters, and the whole Onderon thing. LD is going to be an outsider coming in, but anyone who wishes (at this point) could play native Onderons (?) such as the royal family. The royal family has deep ties to Freedon Nadd and the darkside, as well as the Jedi who eventually got rid of Nadd, and his later followers.

Ishan Shade
May 24th, 2005, 02:44:52 PM
I doubt Ishan will stay :( I think I'm going to incoporate him into the Empire somehow...

Though I wouldn't be opposed to create a new character to train under someone here...

Miranda Dunleavy
May 24th, 2005, 02:45:39 PM
Hmm... maybe I could use amy acker for Adraudia and make her less O_o o_O to fit in on that. I am tempted to transfer rank of Sith Master to her... but not sure if that would fit with what you were proposing LD

Salem Ave
May 24th, 2005, 03:10:46 PM
The royal family has deep ties to Freedon Nadd and the darkside, as well as the Jedi who eventually got rid of Nadd, and his later followers.

Oh this is perfect. I'd love to have Salem be part of this. I was looking for some position of power to put him in, some superificial front to hide his true Sith-y nature. Something like a Royal Advisor, or maybe even a Prince (do they have those?) would be neat.

Would open up some oppertunities for Salem and Adraudia to play together.

Miranda Dunleavy
May 24th, 2005, 03:13:52 PM
I know you meant Adraudia and that would be awesome... I like that idea immensely

Salem Ave
May 24th, 2005, 03:17:41 PM
Awesome. Perhaps a Master and Apprentice duo within the ranks of the Onderon royal family? One an actual member of the family, the other an advisor to them?

LD, is this kosher with your plans?

Lilaena De'Ville
May 24th, 2005, 04:40:29 PM
Onderon's history includes an evil queen who communed with the spirit of Freedon Nadd to gain power etc. The Force is strong in the royal family, so it makes the most sense for them both to be parts of the family, if not necessarily on the throne on ir direct line to it.

I love it... but keep in mind these people would be self taught for the most part. There is no more Freedon Nadd spirit, and a trained force user like LD would be an immense asset to them when she arrives.

Alf
May 24th, 2005, 06:02:50 PM
Sorry it took awhile to reply but my comp has been on the fritz. But Alf would most likely be staying with LD. But I'm planning on writing out a little story about him searching for his people.

Royston Basillie
May 24th, 2005, 07:49:07 PM
Well, technicaly, Kyzer was never with LD but I'd like him to be part of the Freedon Nadd cult. I was going to valunteer as part of the royal family but Salem beat me to it. Maybe he could just be an existing member of the cult already. Something like that.

Ishan Shade
May 24th, 2005, 07:51:39 PM
I have a character that I want to get involved in Onderon and hook up with LD and KA...it's just not Ishan, I think he will fit better in the Empire.

That ok LD?

Miranda Dunleavy
May 24th, 2005, 08:20:23 PM
Oh and Holly... ya remember the last name of the family or shall I make something up for Adraudia since well... she has no last name :lol

Adraudia is going to be Salem's Apprentice and part of the royal family... Salem wished to be an adivsor plotting with his pet... erm... Apprentice.

And I don't see why others can't be part of the royal family. they are generally big

Royston Basillie
May 24th, 2005, 09:27:46 PM
Well, I'd like to be part of the royal family. I'd hafta get a name change to the royal family name. And If I can't be part of the family then perhaps someone close to the royal family (Butler, adviser, personal guard/assassin, married to a member of the family, what have you)

And what is the Royal families name?

Lilaena De'Ville
May 25th, 2005, 01:08:25 AM
Originally posted by Miranda Dunleavy
Oh and Holly... ya remember the last name of the family or shall I make something up for Adraudia since well... she has no last name :lol

Adraudia is going to be Salem's Apprentice and part of the royal family... Salem wished to be an adivsor plotting with his pet... erm... Apprentice.

And I don't see why others can't be part of the royal family. they are generally big
Yes, but Onderon isn't a huge place. ;)

And the family doesn't have last names that I'm aware of. Galia, Oron Kira, Amanoa, Giran, Ommin - all historied family names.

Queen Amanoa was a Sith Sorceress, married to King Ommin, a direct descendant of Freedon Nadd and a Sith Socerer himself. The royal family is a direct line from Nadd.

Salem Ave
May 25th, 2005, 02:23:54 AM
I love it... but keep in mind these people would be self taught for the most part. There is no more Freedon Nadd spirit, and a trained force user like LD would be an immense asset to them when she arrives.

Well, Salem wouldn't be self-taught, as he isn't part of the family... has just come in to be advisor to the royal whoever :)

I'm glad this all fits though. Good stuff.

Dalamar
May 25th, 2005, 02:46:04 AM
Hmnn In what capacity could Dalamar fit in. Would being a prince be out of line. I Could be the one that requests Salem. Maybe knowing of his background. Though I could easily also fit in as a general given my Warlord past. But not to keen on fighting people.

I'm more interested in being involved in writing new stories. As you pointed out Lil. People always wants to fight me. Heck even you did when we met. No matter how Dal tried to avoid it.. lol ;)

So what do you guys think? Or is there some other ideas that people have? As there have been a lot of good ones lately maybe someone will hand me a stroke of genius... :D

Salem Ave
May 25th, 2005, 02:53:48 AM
I'd rather that only Adraudia was aware that Salem was a Sith Lord :)

Dalamar could be a General who, controversially, has an interest in Lilaena's cult, perhaps? I don't know. That would give you an excuse to dabble a bit in the Force.

Lilaena De'Ville
May 25th, 2005, 03:10:54 AM
Keep in mind that Onderon is small potatoes when it comes to the rest of the galaxy. And I think two RPers being in the royal family is more than enough. We don't want to clog up the works. Salem as an advisor, Auradia and Kyzer? as family members? Kyzer could be a cousin whos' a beastrider or something. ;)

Dalamar - you could be basically anything. You might be an Imperial officer who's followed LD from wherever she was last. Or... anything. :)

I can see conflict arising between Salem and LD - should be fantastic.

Salem Ave
May 25th, 2005, 04:34:33 AM
Keep in mind that Onderon is small potatoes when it comes to the rest of the galaxy. And I think two RPers being in the royal family is more than enough.

I agree. Salem, Adraudia and Kyzer the beastriding tear-away cousin sounds more than enough :)

I can see conflict arising between Salem and LD - should be fantastic.

Oh definetly. After all, it's possible that LD might be able to sense that Salem is not what he seems to be.

Ishan Shade
May 25th, 2005, 10:34:19 AM
I have a character, Clive Solo (young 20's male) who will somehow land on Onderon and be discovered for his Force sensitivity....anyone who is staying with KA and is willing, he will need a master.

Miranda Dunleavy
May 25th, 2005, 02:41:25 PM
damn... still need to think of a last name :lol

Adraudia Basillie
May 25th, 2005, 03:15:17 PM
but then again... since there are no last names.. Adraudia, plain Adraudia, would be fine. And I really like this name alot and I think it fits well with a royal family.

Also, I let myself in here with this name to make my life easier.. I hope you did not mind. Miranda won't be used any longer anyway

Lilaena De'Ville
May 25th, 2005, 07:10:45 PM
OMG OMG you came in !!

:p

Clive is going to be attatched to LD when she arrives.

Dalamar
May 26th, 2005, 01:39:35 AM
Adraudia Basil, Adraudia Angrerious, Adraudia Clea, Adraudia Manifiesto, Adraudia Belasco, Adraudia Demos, Lady Adraudia Veli Bastion, Adraudia Von Gyger, Adraudia Killian, Adraudia Lily, Adraudia Issabella this last one is my personal favorite...:D

Actually Adruadia Belasco Issabella Well I like it anyway.. :smokin

Okay, I will be a General. Lilaena's inside man as it were. I could be her planet liason, Meanwhile keeping tabs on the queen and later when Salems true nature becomes more apparent a inside spy. I would welcome Lil to the planet as one of her already long time followers. I could also help her locate old artifacts and followers of the Cult that we will both follow. This would also give a little court intrigue.

Also Dalamar could be Loyal to Adraudia but not like Salems new intrusive influence. Which makes me pliable for Lils needs. As Dal could want Salem out. But not a straight enemy of the royal family. Dal will think he is helping in his own way. He could also be thinking that Lilaena's cult would be the way that the kingdom should go. These are ideas that Ive had so far what do you think?

Adraudia Basillie
May 26th, 2005, 02:55:49 PM
:: snurfles the Dalamar ::

because you listed all that stuff I came up with something. thank you!

Lady Adraudia Basillie

I like it Dal, your part. Adraudia, tho being trained by her Master and being influenced, does want to do what is right for her people. So her ear will be turned you way as well.

As for Adraudia's title? Is she queen o_O, princess, dutchess?

Dalamar
May 26th, 2005, 03:47:58 PM
Your Welcome and by the way your own choice is the BEST!!! lol Glad to be of some help.. lol Glad you like the idea also. Hey I could be your own personal Lord Vader type. Without all the heavy breathing. That is unless you want me to!! lol

Okay I have hashed out roughly my part. I posted this in out of character but thought you guys would like to see it also..

DALAMAR= General and Warlord on the small planet Onderon. Loyal to the Royal Family and Lady Adraudia. He has a personal conflict by what he considers the rogue influence of Salem Ave.

He is also part of the Lilaena De'villes desire to revive the cult of Freedon Nadd.

His past is resolved for Dalamar. Having found out about his true history. His true name Dalamar DeSang. He found that he was a Warlord for the Father and the Vampyre Nation. Both which have long since passed from this universe. His past is unchanged but his functioin in the Universe has. He will again take on the title General. He now serves the Lady Adraudia as he once did The Vampyre Nation. A Warlord and a General he has helped his Mistress stay in power.

The fun part, One is his Liege and another his Master. Dalamar balances his loyalty to both Lilaena and Adraudia. Though they may bump heads. Dalamar thinks both of them are needed to make Onderon a force to be reckoned with.

He knows the whims of the Empire and fortifies Onderon as if in wartime preparation. On a side note. ( To make Dalamar more playable. He wears all black Armor similar to Darth Vaders. The Only difference really is the face plate which resembles Dragon like Features.) This is so he can walk in the sun. Amazingly enough he has kept the fact that he is a vampyre from Adraudia but his Master Lilaena knows. Adraudia thinks that Dalamar suffers from a skin alement, which keeps him from getting direct exposure from the sun. lol Yeah No joke..

Thats about it.. chow. :D So what do you guys think...?

Lilaena De'Ville
May 26th, 2005, 04:24:04 PM
One thing - if he's a vampire, then I'd prefer that he has no superhuman healing abilities. He can be stronger than the average human, that's no problem.

Natural mental abilities are okay (part of his race).

He'll have to have had training from LD in the past, but perhaps they have lost track of each other over the last few years. She can be surprised to find him on Onderon.

And let's not forget the Mandalorian threat that Iziz City has outside it's walls. Something to keep Queen Adraudia on her toes.

Adraudia Basillie
May 26th, 2005, 04:24:09 PM
Glad you like the idea also. Hey I could be your own personal Lord Vader type. Without all the heavy breathing. That is unless you want me to!! lol

that is quite all right tho there could be scandal considering where my mind went :lol

You really want to keep him a Vampyre?

Dalamar
May 26th, 2005, 04:47:11 PM
Superhuman healing abilities gone. Keep him a Vampyre (yes). I love the black Vader suit idea. I think I am very much going to like starting to rp again.

The main thing I like about being a vampyre is the long history. Having lived a long life there is room for him to know things and have a cool story that spans many lifetimes. People might think that I did it for vampyre powers but that is not my reason.

Things I like about being a vampyre

A:There romantic (Dalamars love for Alana, and Micha)
B: History (long lives many adventures)
C: There fight for survival. the balance of power against there weaknesses.
D:Mystery (Not everything is known about them or there motivations)

I like what you said Lil. Ill keep the vampyre stuff to a minimum and I will play up the General part.

Adraudia Basillie
May 26th, 2005, 04:49:44 PM
And let's not forget the Mandalorian threat that Iziz City has outside it's walls. Something to keep Queen Adraudia on her toes.

i'mma Queen!

It's cool Dal about being a Vampire. I was Just curious as to why :)

Lilaena De'Ville
May 26th, 2005, 05:16:42 PM
Originally posted by Dalamar
I like what you said Lil. Ill keep the vampyre stuff to a minimum and I will play up the General part.

Sounds fantastic.

I need a color scheme for the board. Or do people like the colors the way they are now? (we can still use the same symbol?)

Ishan Shade
May 26th, 2005, 05:56:09 PM
Originally posted by Dalamar
The fun part, One is his Liege and another his Master.

Amazingly enough he has kept the fact that he is a vampyre from Adraudia but his Master Lilaena knows.

I was under the impression Lil already had an apprentice for the reset.

Adraudia Basillie
May 26th, 2005, 06:19:23 PM

I need a color scheme for the board. Or do people like the colors the way they are now? (we can still use the same symbol?)

i really don't mind the color scheme. The symbol could perhaps be used at the seal of Onderon?

Lilaena De'Ville
May 26th, 2005, 07:15:30 PM
Originally posted by Ishan Shade
I was under the impression Lil already had an apprentice for the reset.

I can have two. :) And he'll be a former apprentice, anyway. Clive will be my full time one who is traveling with me.

Royston Basillie
May 26th, 2005, 09:09:57 PM
Beast Rider, Awsome!

I like the whole idea so far. But I really don't think my name fits in with this all. I think I might come up with something new but so far I have come up with nothing. I don't know if he'd have the family name, depends on what side of the family he is from. And would Kyzer be Adraudia's cousin?

Ishan Shade
May 27th, 2005, 12:05:32 AM
I can have two. :) And he'll be a former apprentice, anyway. Clive will be my full time one who is traveling with me.

As you wish, Master. :)

Lilaena De'Ville
May 27th, 2005, 01:11:52 AM
*cracks whip* LD is going to be about 35-40 years old. But still lookin' fine, of course.

Dalamar
May 27th, 2005, 01:12:37 AM
I think the board artwork here pretty much rocks. But maybe we could play around. With all this inspiration floating around. Who knows maybe we could create something even better. If I get a moment I will play around.

Plus I have to create a new general sig and black armor look with included headpiece.

Lilaena De'Ville
May 27th, 2005, 01:28:19 AM
I'll probably just change the banner.

We need a new name. :)

Vampyre Dalamar
May 27th, 2005, 01:53:41 AM
Group name? Site name? Do you mean our name as a group. Or Kuklos Ataxia name? Ill brainstorm.

Ishan Shade
May 27th, 2005, 09:52:34 AM
*cracks whip*
^_^;

LD is going to be about 35-40 years old. But still lookin' fine, of course.
:mischief

As far as board revamp goes, if we keep with our "Circle of Disorder" I think we should impliment customs CTs to members of the sect.

Ex. Circle of Insanity, Circle of Knowledge, Circle of Deception, ect ect...but only to members who have fully graduated into the cult.

As far as a name for the cult goes...I'll leave that to the creative minds that be.

Lilaena De'Ville
May 27th, 2005, 10:30:59 AM
We could re-name it "Onderon"

:p But if the Cabal and the Krath still wish to be on the board they might get upset. ;)

Ishan Shade
May 27th, 2005, 02:36:20 PM
What about "Circle of Disorder" ?

I dunno, just throwing out ideas :p

Adraudia Basillie
May 27th, 2005, 04:11:40 PM
Ah my cousin....:) And since we're talking about family..

I am going on the presumption that Adraudia has yet to be wed with no heirs yet. Is that reasonable and make sense?

Lilaena De'Ville
May 27th, 2005, 04:24:24 PM
Reasonable, and makes sense.

I think we can just keep the name as is. However, the Cabal and Krath forums may need to be moved. No one seems to care about them??

Adraudia Basillie
May 27th, 2005, 04:28:12 PM
I think people care, just it will get archived and we can rearrange the forums if needed if'n they wished ta come back:D

Salem Ave
May 28th, 2005, 02:20:12 AM
Just archive/delete the Krath and Cabal :)

Dalamar
May 28th, 2005, 02:51:33 AM
Ohhh check out my new sig... :D

Adraudia Basillie
May 28th, 2005, 07:42:05 AM
man.. I got a lot of scary looking men at my side

:: is in heaven ::

:D

Darth Callidus
May 28th, 2005, 07:56:28 AM
Heaven? You are an odd one.

Adraudia Basillie
May 28th, 2005, 08:16:08 AM
:rolleyes

Hey, scary looking people keep the bad people away from me

:|

oh wait .. too late ^_^;

Lilaena De'Ville
May 28th, 2005, 04:47:28 PM
What's with all the masks?? O_o

Silus Xilarian
May 28th, 2005, 05:46:35 PM
I killed a guy a buried him behind my house...

again