PDA

View Full Version : A Jedi With Revenge(Open To A Sith)

Vice
May 17th, 2005, 11:19:25 PM
It was freezing Vice thought as he traveld on an outstreeched land of ice with hills and large glaciers. Vice was lost on this land with no survival equipment. He had abandoned his ship after he crashed. He was told that many Siths were located on this land therefore he was looking for the Sith that had killed his father.
Vice didnt know this Siths name bout knew what he had looked like.

Vice began to worry that he would die on this land if he hadn't
found some type of shelter as soon as possible. Vice began to miss life. It had been a long time since he had lust for an amazing romantic women. It had been a long time since Vice had a good meal. It had been a long time since Vice had seen his mother who had died in a fire when he was a young child. It had been a long time since he had seen his father who was killed by a Sith while his back was turned. It had been a long time since Vice had seen his brother who was located on Tatooine next to his best friend Ken that he hadn't seen in along time also.

It had seemed as if Vice's life was nothing more than a dissapointment and a failure at that moment. After Vice stopped feeling sorry for himself he saw a human of in the distance that he was sure was a Sith. Vice grabbed his lightsaber drawing the Siths attention as the two encountered each other Vice saw that this was no ordinary Sith but was the Sith that had killed his father.

''You shall pay for what you did to my father you evil Sith Bastard. Before you killed my father I had a life full of excitement but you ruined it therefore I will know ruin yours.''

Vice was furios but had to calm down if he was to fight like a Jedi would. Vice got in a fighting stance holding his lightsaber in front of him

Zereth Lancer
May 22nd, 2005, 10:04:15 PM
The figure kept walking until it was just a few feet away from Vice. Silence filtered through the falling snow and the dark clad man just stared at Vice with eyes of burning red. "I've killed alot of people in my time, boy. But I cannot for my life remember the one you speak of." His red glowing eyes watched the jedi wannbe from under his hood and silken darkness. "Do you wish to face my, boy? Because I don't think you could match my power."

Zereth had come to this planet to meditate and think about his life and what had transpired since he came to the sith order. He had no enticaped this young vigilante to show up and try to take him down. "Only a jedi would be worthy to fight me and what I see, is not Jedi, but an overconfident child who thinks he can make battle with Me, Zereth Lancer." He pulled out one of his two lightsabres and pressed the activation stud. The scarlet blade sprung to life, casting its red glow onto Zereth's face. "Are you ready, boy?"

Vice
May 23rd, 2005, 09:22:54 PM
Each time Vice layed his eyes on this Sith Vice felt a roaring fire in his sytem that was going to explode. Vice was getting tired of listening to the Siths words so he ignited his lightsaber and played out his attack in his mind as a calm and wise Jedi would often do before a battle between them and a treacherous enemy. If Vice and his life weren't so dissapointing at the time perhaps he would be more confident in th battle that lied ahead of him. In this point of time Vice was fairly mad and did not wish to loose his control over himself if it wasn't too late.

Vices' former enemies had once experienced how Vice acted when he was angry. Vice had high hopes that Zereth would become nothing more then a defeated enemy. Of course this was a task that would be acceptionally hard but possible. The only thing that would get Vice through this battle is the hate that he held for Zereth. Everytime the Sith opened his mouth it gave Vice everymore reason to hate the scum that stood ahead of him. Vice was lucky that this arrogant Sith wasn't to cocky because Vice would have probally done somthing stupid by now. Not that he wasn't about to do anything stupid.

''Bring it on cocky Sith,''Vice sneered.

Vice held his ground waiting unpatiently and sweated with hatred as he watched for Zereths move.

Zereth Lancer
May 23rd, 2005, 09:54:16 PM
"Cocky?" Zereth asked with an arched eyebrow "No. I'm just realistic." He didn't move but was instead sizing up his opponent. The boy had a lightsabre but did not appear to have a great mastery of the weapon. How the boy had managed to track him here was beyong his knowledge but perhaps information had been leaked... Someone would pay dearly if that was the case.

He could have just attacked with his lightsabre but he felt like he should try out his more recently aquired skills. He held his sabre out and ready incase the boy attacked and then he concentrated on the air infront of him. He used the force to grab the very particles that composed the air and then he moved them around at his will. He moved them faster and faster and then he confined them into a small space The air friction created in the 'bubble' soon ignited into a blazing fireball. The falling snow melting when it came near the sphere of fire.

Zereth then used telekensis to move the ball around a bit and then he suddenly launched the fireball at Vice's body.

Vice
May 24th, 2005, 07:47:45 PM
Vice tryed to dodge the ball but it was to large and quick. Part of this mass ball of fire nicked Vice in the arm as he jumped to his right side. Vice fell to the ground in pain. Now Vice understood the true power that this Sith contains. Vice staggered to his feet showing no sign of his wound or his horrible pain. He thought that if he did Zereth would take advantage of him. This was an unfair fight oviously. A trained Sith against a young Jedi wannabe.
Vice had to be careful on this one or it would only be a matter of time before he was lying on the ground in sovieur pain.

Vice concentrated on what would be good for his first move. Attack with my saber or use the force. Attack with my saber Vice thought finally. He moved forward and swung the saber to the left of the Sith hoping that it might just hit him and do some damage or at least catch him by surprise to let him know that he wasn't the only person that could fight on that freezing island. Vice didn't speak because he thought it would be wise to concentrate on his defeat and not on his speach. Even though he wasn't speaking out loud the look in his eyes told his thinking about the Sith that ruined his life that lay ahead of him.

Zereth Lancer
May 24th, 2005, 09:11:50 PM
Zereth was suprised at how well the lad took the pain of the attack. But that was irrelevant. The boy was coming at him from the left, on the oppisite side of his sabre. Sure he could have moved and blocked the attack but he chose a different approuch. With the force he pulled his second lightsabre off his belt and ingited it in the time it took for Vice's sabre to arrive. The silver blade sprung to life and just barely managed to stop the boy's lightsabre before it hit flesh.

Zereth pushed Vice's sabre away from himself and then took a step back. A burning smell took his attention to his arm. The fabric of his tunic had been burned and the flesh underneath was pink from the heat. "Very good jedi" He said as the pain started to flow down his arm "It seems we are even now" He, unlike the jedi, focused his pain into hate and into more darkside energy.

He swung the red sabre in his right hand in a overhead attack aimed at Vice's head while his other sabre stayed at his side, ready to attack or block.

Vice
May 24th, 2005, 09:45:57 PM
Yes Vice thought as he glared at the Siths wound. It worked Vice had actually did some damage to his Sith enemy. Vice couldn't get to happy just yet though. His enemy was still in excellent fighting shape. The damage that was done to Vices' opponet gave him a large boost of confidence but the confidence went back to nothing after he saw how quickly the enemy got up and ready for the next event of the fight to occur.

Now the task that Vice had set out to do would be even harder. Sure Vice did some damage to his enemy but that only made his enemy mader and stronger in fighting wise and hatred wise. Vice had been in many hard battles but he already knew that this was going to be the hardest by far. It was hard for Vice to keep in mind that his enemy was much stronger than the others he had came across therefore he had to try harder as well as think harder.

''OWW!'' Vice yelled out in pain as he layed his hand around his arm to keep his wound warm.

Zereth Lancer
May 28th, 2005, 12:23:26 AM
Zereth smiled as he watched the pain spread across his opponents face. He brought his sabres back to himself and held then loosely at his sides. "Are you ready to give up, jedi?" He asked as he took a step forward, snow crunching under his boot.

Vice
May 28th, 2005, 09:47:49 AM
Yes pain would know be a factor in this battle but nevertheless Vices urge to win would always be the biggest factor. At least to him. Vice truly did not wish to give up even though he was already weakened. Everytime the pain jumped inside of him it made him think about his fathers death and how much he hated
the Sith and what he had done to his father.

As Vice slowly encountered his opponet he saw a small icey rock on the ground the size of a watermellon. Vice knew that he could use this as a weapon. Vice then pointed an open fist at the rock moving it slowly with the force. This was hard for Vice mainly because he had only a little training in the force. Also Vice wasn't a Jedi yet therefore that would make it harder also. Vice finally got the rock in the air and through it with all his might.Vice was amazed at the speed and the power he through it considering that he wasn't that strong in the force yet. Vice jumped forward now only a few feet away from the target as the rock got closer and closer Vice put his lightsaber up ready for a counter attack or for the rock to hit him so he could make a double move.

This fight was getting harder and harder by the second just like the air got blistering colder and colder by the second. Vice was already wounded and tired even though this fight was only getting started therefore their would be lots more heartache to come. Vice kind of liked it this way because when he was finished with his task he was proud of what he had accomplished. he still didn't reply to the question that the sith asked because he knew that Zereth knew the awnser to a question like that. Who would want to give up against someone who murdered his father.

Vice was know in more pain than ever before. His wound was like a fir in the woods that could not be put out no matter the measures that were taking in the situation.

Lilaena De'Ville
May 28th, 2005, 05:02:23 PM
ooc: Jak - I have deleted your post. This thread is in Storytelling, and is closed to all but people who have been specifically invited. Post again, and you will get an official warning from the Staff.

Vice and Lancer - I will delete this post in a few days. /ic