PDA

View Full Version : Indiana Jones 4 Teaser Trailer?

jjwr
May 16th, 2005, 08:18:10 AM
Anyone if this is Legit?

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/indiana_jones_4/

It looks it and its on ifilm, but the last portion looks a bit on the cheesy side so it makes you wonder.

darth_mcbain
May 16th, 2005, 09:11:15 AM
Who knows - I'm kinda with you, the opening looked legit, but the second part looked pretty ridiculous to me.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
May 16th, 2005, 09:34:56 AM
Please no more Indiana movies :( The three are awesome enough without another.

Lady Vader
May 16th, 2005, 10:09:49 AM
Blah, it crashed my browser. :(

Master Yoghurt
May 16th, 2005, 10:30:06 AM
It looked authentic, and yeah, I have no idea what that kung fu crap was about. I think its just supposed to be funny. My guess its just something that the marketing department mocked together, because they actually got no scenes to tease us with yet, lol.

The title was kinda interesting though "Indiana Jones & The Lost Continent".

Could this be inspired on ideas of that Indy & Fate of Atlantis game we saw on PC many years ago, if so, awesome basis for a script. It could also maybe be something about Antarctica and a lost civilisation. Any ideas?

Lady Vader
May 16th, 2005, 10:38:45 AM
There we go. Didn't crash my browser this time.

Not to be a pessimist, but that opening could have been done with anyone that knows computer graphics, the music could have been taken from any soundtrack, and as for that kung fu thing at the end... dude, I dunno what to make of that. O_o

But the teaser had a date: June 2006

It'll be interesting to see if this really is the real deal or not.

Master Yoghurt
May 16th, 2005, 11:31:36 AM
Yeah, the teaser seemed very amateurish. As far as I am concerned though, any news is better than no news. It feels like I have been waiting for this forever. If the june 2006 date is a correct ETA, then it must mean wheels are in motion..

JMK
May 16th, 2005, 12:54:31 PM
Considering nothing has happened for this movie yet, that HAS to be bogus.