PDA

View Full Version : The Killings on Dantooine

Darth Dread
May 15th, 2005, 09:22:04 AM
Darth Dread landed in the grasslands of the peaceful planet of Dantooine. He got in his speeder and drove out of the cargo hold of, "The Dominator" (his ship). As Dread drove up to a homested he sensed the presence of bounty hunters. He went to explore around the corner. ot to his suprise there were a group of Echani Bounty Hunters. To avenge the killing of his friends and family, he attacked the bounty hunters. On by one, Dread cut down the six hunters. Just then, he heard something from behind and turned around. It was a Jedi. Darth Dread ignited his lightsaber.

The Jedi said,"I don't want to hurt you!"

Dread replied,"I wish I can say the same!" He lunged tward the Jedi and they engaged in a fierce lightsaber fight. Darth Dread fought with a fiery emotion. Slashing away at the Jedi. Finally Darth Dread cut him down and took his lightsaber as a prize. read then continued his hunt.

Anbira Hicchoru
May 15th, 2005, 01:41:25 PM
"You're going to have to answer for that."

The Sith found himself confronted by a figure in brown robes, standing at the crest of a rolling hilltop.

"I do not know who you are, but I assure you that justice will."

Darth
May 15th, 2005, 03:40:43 PM
"wow look K-19. A sith vs. jedi. GO JEDI" said darth as he was landing his ship "The Aviador".
"Ya wow." replied K-19 (Dath's droid).
"Maybe the jedi will teach me some tricks or something" said Darth

Vice
May 16th, 2005, 11:12:11 PM
Vice came out of a dark and frightening alley watching the two encounter each other.Vice suddenly grabbed his lightsaber ready to back the Jedi up. As Vice walked closer he realized who the Jedi was.

''It was the great Anibira.''

He slowly put back his lightsaber knowing that Anibra would not need help fighting this sloppy Sith because Anibra was an awesome fighter.

Darth Dread
May 17th, 2005, 05:10:55 AM
Darth Dread found himself in an unfair fight. However, he knows he will prevail.
"Jedi," he said,"You will all die!" Dread ignited his saber and dove for the kill..

Jak
May 17th, 2005, 02:44:36 PM
THe Nomad lands nest to the Aviator. Jak walks out.
"So, a Jedi verus a Sith. We all know whos gonna win. The Sith."
Jak laughs. In the distance Jak sees a group of troopes comeing.
"Damn, there every where I go."
Jak gets back in his ship and leaves waveing to his brother.

Darth Dread
May 17th, 2005, 04:02:29 PM
Darth Dread sees Jak's ship leaving."Man! I could've used his helped! I guess i will destroy the Jedi on my own. MWAHAHA!!"

Anbira Hicchoru
May 17th, 2005, 06:59:11 PM
Anbira stepped to the side, an invisible force carrying Darth Dread forward with his own aggressive inertia, until the Sith spilled onto the ground.

Master Hicchoru, standing three meter's to Dread's right, tucked his thumbs into the thick belt that formed the equator of his tunic, and made no aggressive move.

"You rush at me recklessly. You should reconsider."

Vice
May 17th, 2005, 10:43:52 PM
Vice sat back watching the fight in amusement. He knew that Anibra would win but would stay just in case anything went wrong.

Darth Dread
May 18th, 2005, 05:11:39 AM
"Reconsider? WHy would I do that?" Darth Dread dove foward and almost sliced a chunk of Anbira's arm.

Anbira Hicchoru
May 18th, 2005, 05:52:43 AM
Uncoiling like a striking snake, Anbira's saber was in the Master's hand, drawn into the path of Dread's own blade so that Anbira could put his entire center of gravity behind the block.

"Because you are outmatched."

As if by demonstration, Anbira extended his frame forward, and at once delivered a force push forward, driving the Sith back from the standstill.

Jak
May 18th, 2005, 06:49:56 AM
The Nomad II lands a second time near the Sith's ship. Jak walks out pulling his blaster out and pointing it at the Jedi.
"You wanted me Jedi here I am. You probilly sensed a disturbens. Your wondering why The troopers are after me. Well I was once a trooper myself. There, Now you know."
Jak fires three shots at Vice, and hits his target in the arm. Now Jak moves the blaster toward The Anbira.
" Make another move and I'll kill you."
Jak smiles slyly, and glances at his brother. Then looks back at the Jedi.

Vice
May 18th, 2005, 08:58:48 AM
Jak thought he shot Vice in the arm but thats because Jak looked away to soon. Vice blocked the shot that Jak had taken.

After Vice had seen Jak move toward Anibra Vice did a frontflip and landed right in front of Jak with his lightsaber up to his neck.

'' Know if you move I will kill you,'' Vice said

Darth Dread
May 18th, 2005, 01:56:30 PM
"HAHA! You can't win Jedi!" Darth Dread lunged foward and cut the Jedi's arm of."Now what? Jedi!!!"

Jak
May 18th, 2005, 03:22:25 PM
"You know if you kill me the Sith will be after you, also the Galactic Emopire will too. As I said I am a former Commander of the Storm Troopers, but I left. Thats why thier always after me."
Jak smiles and moves the handle of the lightsaber away from his neck, and backed off.
"Darth. Do you have a Padawan. I would be honored if you accepted me as yours." Jak bows deeply.
"I'm sorry Vice and Anbira. Many Jedi have told me I could be great as a Jedi, But after one of you killed my father, I venge to kill all Jedi, and the Dark Side is the way.
Jak smiles.

Darth Dread
May 18th, 2005, 05:29:40 PM
"Yes! Jak, join the Dark Side! The Jedi are weak fools! The Dark Side can teach you so many things. If you want I can teach you the ways of the Darkness. I am not a Sith yet myself but iI have learned so much!" Darth Dread reaches out to shake Jak's hand.

Anbira Hicchoru
May 18th, 2005, 06:19:15 PM
Originally posted by Darth Dread
"HAHA! You can't win Jedi!" Darth Dread lunged foward and cut the Jedi's arm of."Now what? Jedi!!!"

OOC: No killing or maiming without permission. It would do you well to read our FAQ before roleplaying here.

IC:

Anbira parried high, forking the business end of Dread's blade away from his side, clearing the way for a snap kick to the Sith's face, sending him sprawling to the ground.

A smell of ozone and char offended Anbira's nose, and he glanced to notice a thin line burned into the fabric of his sleeve. He arched an eyebrow, smiling thinly.

"That was too close."

He changed his stance about, drawing his feet close together, and reverting to a one-handed saber style.

Darth Dread
May 19th, 2005, 05:19:46 AM
OOC: Ok sorry I forgot. Where do I ask for permission?

IC: "I hate Jedi!" Darth Dread ran over to Jak."Jak! please help me! I need your help!"

Jak
May 19th, 2005, 05:41:36 AM
Jak nods and runs over to his ship and comes back out with a lightsaber.
"This is from a dead Jedi. It's a suvonier.
Jak tuns the saber on with a hiss, and gets into a fighting stance.

Darth
May 19th, 2005, 01:24:00 PM
Darth runs over to Anbira.
"Do you have a Padawan? If not may I be yours?"
Darth looks at Anbira's wound.
"O about my name my brother named me. My brother is Jak. He wanted me to be a Sith." "Maybe Vice you can tag along this time with Jak and I? PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Jak seemed like he did not care so it would be all rit. Darth started thinking again, maybe he will train me to be a jedi like him.

Darth Dread
May 19th, 2005, 01:44:54 PM
"Thank you Jak!" Darth Dread ran to fight the Jedi.

Jak
May 19th, 2005, 02:38:06 PM
Jak runs toward Vice holding the saber in one hand an drawing his blaster.
"You will pay for threating me. You Jedi scum."

Darth Dread
May 19th, 2005, 02:39:35 PM
"Yes! Together we can join the Sith and Rule The Galaxy!!" Darth Dread fights fiercly with the Jedi side by side with Jak.

Jak
May 19th, 2005, 04:12:53 PM
Jak stops dead in his tracks and falls to his knees. He buried his face in the sand with his hands to his right eye.
"MY SCAR! IT BURNS! AHHHH!"
tears began streaming down his face. Jak got up and whiped the tears froim his eyes. He picked up hislightsaber and blaster and resumed the fight.

Darth Dread
May 20th, 2005, 05:09:49 AM
Darth Dread pauses. "Uh..ok." They continue to fight the Jedi.

Jak
May 20th, 2005, 06:13:09 AM
JAk continued running toward Vice. Jak fired three shots again, and came down hard with his lightsaber. Praying he made contact with the Jedi.

Darth
May 20th, 2005, 11:08:20 AM
Darth watched his brother fall to the ground in pain. Darth knew that a Jedi had given him that, using the force. This wasn't the first time he had seen Jak fall to the ground because of it.
"K-19, Jak looks like he's in pain. Should we help him?"
Darth waited for the droid to answer him.
"Beep."
Darth nodded.
"Your right we should leave. This isn't our fight. I could'nt stand to watch Jak get hurt, but mother would want me to stay and help if he did. So were staying."
Darth continued watching the fight.

Lilaena De'Ville
May 20th, 2005, 10:59:13 PM
ooc: Darth Dread and Jak - pay attention to posting order. If you post multiple times in a row without letting your opponent reply, it is considered poor sportsmanship, and godmoding. Godmoding can be a banning offense, so please Read the FAQ. and familarize yourself with the RPing code of conduct. /ic:

Darth
May 21st, 2005, 08:05:51 AM
Darth decides it's time to leave. So he and k-19 got into the Aviator and left.

Jak
May 21st, 2005, 07:29:36 PM
Jak turns to Darth.
"Im sorry."
Jak walks over to the jedi and faces Darth.
"My mother would not be happy with my choice. Im becoming a Jedi."
Jak watched his brother leave.
"There is hope for me yet."

Darth Dread
May 21st, 2005, 07:30:49 PM
"Then I stand alone!" Darth Dread dashes for Jak..

Jak
May 21st, 2005, 07:58:51 PM
Jak fires at the ground blowing sand into Darth's face. Jak runs torwards Darth saber in hands.
"You two lets go im not going to fight this guy on my own."

Darth
May 23rd, 2005, 05:14:25 PM
Before Darth left Darth runs over to Anbira.
"Do you have a Padawan? If not may I be yours?"
Darth looks at Anbira's wound.
"O about my name my brother named me. My brother is Jak. He wanted me to be a Sith. Eney ways can you PLEASE you can tag along with me, and maybe train me to be a jedi? PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Darth started thinking again, maybe he will train me to be a jedi like him that will for fill my dreams.

Last edited by Darth on 05-24-05 at 12:07 AM

Lilaena De'Ville
May 23rd, 2005, 05:35:27 PM
ooc: You are still disregarding posting order. You need to allow your opponents to post. If I see this happening again I will have to close this thread. :) /ic

Darth Dread
May 23rd, 2005, 05:47:03 PM
"So who is with me?!"

Anbira Hicchoru
May 23rd, 2005, 05:49:59 PM
"You fight alone, Darksider."

Anbira patiently stood a distance away from the trio, a look of solemn disapproval on his face.

"There is nothing for you in this conflict. Search your feelings. You cannot win against me."

Darth Dread
May 23rd, 2005, 05:58:55 PM
"...Then mabye..." Darth Dread thought for a moment. "Mabye the Dark Side is not for me...."

Anbira Hicchoru
May 23rd, 2005, 06:00:53 PM
"It isn't too late for you. For anyone. There is conflict within you. Abandon the ways of evil."

Darth Dread
May 23rd, 2005, 06:06:27 PM
The conflict raged within Dread. Light or Dark...Jedi or Sith?
"You...you are...wrong Jedi! There is no hope for me! My future lies with the Sith!" Darth Dread ignites his lightsaber.

Anbira Hicchoru
May 23rd, 2005, 06:09:11 PM
Anbira's head lowered slightly.

"Then you are indeed lost."

The Jedi Master's blue blade flipped upwards once again, and drove downward towards Dread in a slanting cleave.

Darth Dread
May 23rd, 2005, 06:11:07 PM
" HAHA! Jedi fool! DIE JEDI!!!" Darth Dread lunged foward. The two began a fierce fight.

Anbira Hicchoru
May 23rd, 2005, 06:16:19 PM
Anbira stretched out with his feelings, matching Dread's blood-red blade with his own saber at each turn. The two joined a symbiotic dance, achieving a harmonic rhythm of electric lightning strikes.

The Jedi swept low, raking his saber in a high arc to bat away one of Dread's feints. The move left both fighters with an exposed center, which Anbira took advantage of by placing a bootheel into the Sith's gut. With his opponent's tempo broken, Anbira extended an open palm into Dread's face, generating a gale-strength force push that blasted Dread head over heels.

Darth Dread
May 23rd, 2005, 08:05:38 PM
'Jedi fool! You can't win! You are no match for a future Sith!" Darth Dread force pushed Anbira back.

Jak
May 24th, 2005, 06:49:39 AM
"I can't watch a friend fall."
Jak kicks anbira's legs out from underneath him. He then runs to Dread's side
"I hope you didn't think I was leaving you."
Jak smiles.
"Now that he's hurt lets get him."

Darth Dread
May 24th, 2005, 01:07:59 PM
"Thank you Jak!" Dread comtinued to fight the Jedi.

Jak
May 24th, 2005, 02:36:22 PM
Jak watched the two fight. Vice was gone. Jak thought for a minute.
"Is this the right choice? Yes it is."
Jak shook his head and joined the fight. Lightsaber wizzing around. It was hard for Jak he was knew to using a lightsaber. He was okay for a beginer

Darth Dread
May 24th, 2005, 03:37:08 PM
"This is going to be an endless fight! Give up Jedi!"

Lilaena De'Ville
May 26th, 2005, 04:01:39 PM
ooc: I have warned you about not keeping to posting order, and so this thread is closed. If Anbira wishes to keep posting, regardless of your out-of-order posting, I will re-open it.