PDA

View Full Version : Uncertain Times... (open)

Dasquian Belargic
May 14th, 2005, 10:38:37 AM
Early afternoon in Yog’s Bar and Grill was a quite time. Most Jedi had come and gone already, returning to their studies or training after a quick meal. Other patrons, not students of the Order, were mostly likely at work. Dasquian Belargic was doing neither. Having absented himself from the Jedi Council, he found himself in a kind of self-imposed exile. His brother away on Yavin, and his students nowhere to be found, he had taken to spending a lot of his time in the Jedi Archives, reading anything and everything.

Of course, while this was helpful, it only added to his solitude. He hadn’t intended to remove himself from the Order, but it felt like so long since he had felt part of the collective. It was a troubling feeling, and not one that he liked to entertain. Therefore, there was only one thing for it. Pushing aside his books, he had headed first to the Bar and Grill, to grab a bite to eat and maybe see a few familiar faces before he headed to the Academy in search of his apprentices, and inspiration.

Anbira Hicchoru
May 14th, 2005, 10:48:31 AM
Anbira stepped into the bar & grill from outside, pausing for his eyes to adjust from the glare of day on the street. He nodded to a familiar face as he arrived.

"Master Belargic. Good day to you."

Dasquian Belargic
May 14th, 2005, 10:51:11 AM
“Master Hicchoru,” Dasquian nodded in greeting and smiled, still finding himself surprised by the change that Anbira had undergone. “I was just about to get some lunch. Would you care to join me?” the Knight asked, motioning to the empty chair opposite his own.

Anbira Hicchoru
May 14th, 2005, 11:02:18 AM
"It's been some time since I've had a decent cooked meal. Of course."

Anbira himself had just recently returned from his sequestering on the temple moon of Yavin, and the experience had left its impact on him.

He ran a hand through his wild-grown locks, pushing them behind an ear as he took a seat.

"It's good to see a familiar face. I'm not apt to become stir crazy, but my time in the Jungle has made me fond of company."

Dasquian Belargic
May 14th, 2005, 11:26:34 AM
More and more Jedi were taking leave to the jungle world, in search of peace. Dasquian himself had considered a brief retreat and the possibility of a training excursion with his students. It would be good to hear first hand what the new academy had to offer.

“How was your time there? Did you find what you were looking for?”

Anbira Hicchoru
May 14th, 2005, 03:48:20 PM
Anbira mulled it over a moment, smiling as he remembered the experience.

"No.

Some interesting things to think about, but I don't think I was ever meant to find my answers there. My padawan, however, returned from the journey with much needed experience."

Dasquian Belargic
May 15th, 2005, 10:30:22 AM
Dasquian nodded. He hoped that his own brothers time spent on Yavin would be just as fruitful.

“I see. I hope you don’t mind my asking… but what answers are you looking for?”

Anbira Hicchoru
May 15th, 2005, 01:59:56 PM
"Surely you've asked yourself the same questions as I have. Surely you've felt the darkness on the horizon.

It has no shape or form to me, and I intend to discover it before it is revealed to us on it's own terms."

Dasquian Belargic
May 18th, 2005, 07:08:25 AM
Dasquian sighed solemnly. “Yes,” he conceded. “I had thought that perhaps I was the only one feeling disconnected from the Force or at least unable to sense it clearly… It feels as though there is a great uncertainty about what the future holds for the galaxy.”