PDA

View Full Version : And the Fun Begins(Zereth)

Lorani T'sava
May 14th, 2005, 03:38:29 AM
Lorani smiles to herself as she skips down the hall of TSO. Lately she'd been out and about in Coronet, making plans for some fun that she's going to have soon. Now, if only she can get somebody to help her out.

After a few moments, she comes to a stop outside off a door which she knocks on.

Zereth Lancer
May 14th, 2005, 10:52:10 PM
Zereth's eyes opened at the sound of the knock. His windowless room was dark except for a single candle that sat on the floor infront of him. He had been meditating on the floor with a sweet incense filling the air. He rose to his feet and walked over to the door.

He openec it halfway, his red glowing eyes peered out from the gloom of his room. He didn't see anyone but a sound he heard made him look down at the small form of Lorani. "Good day, Madam T'sava" He said as he opened the door the rest of the way. Of all things had not expected to see the young sithling on his doorstep. "Can I help you with something?"

Lorani T'sava
May 15th, 2005, 12:47:02 AM
Lorani skips into Zereths room when he opens the door.

"Hi Zereth. I'm just out and about, making plans and I kinda need a big person and well, you were the first one that came to mind cause you're the most fun big person I know."

Lorani says, knowing that he probably will be willing to help her have a bit of fun.

Zereth Lancer
May 15th, 2005, 09:33:25 PM
Zereth extened his hand and touched the button on the wall by the door and the ceiling light turned on to reveal the areas of the room the candle did not. His room had bare, cold floor and the only things filling the room was a small mat that served as his bed, a large chest that rested against the wall, and a small table with weapons strewn over it.

"What are you planning" Zereth asked as he leaned against the wall and rested his eyes on the young face of Lorani.

Lorani T'sava
May 16th, 2005, 07:05:38 PM
Lorani sits herself down on the mat that serves as Zereth's bed.

"I'm just planning on having a bit of fun and punishing some ppl that deserve it."

Lorani says with a sweet voice.

Zereth Lancer
May 16th, 2005, 10:15:39 PM
"Oh?" Said Zereth. She had him interested already but he really wanted to know more about her plan before he agrees to anything. "And who are these people and how do you plan to punish them?"

Lorani T'sava
May 17th, 2005, 08:19:57 PM
"Well they're kids that I used to know. They'd be between Ida's age and Jorshals age.

It is always good to practice so we can improve our skils, right? So on that note, I was going to have some fun practicing with my powers, though I hadn't quite decided on exactly how but I want your help with it."

Zereth Lancer
May 17th, 2005, 09:27:44 PM
"Yes. It is always best to be improving our skills. Though, I do with that you refraim from killing these other children. The Sith Order had a bad rep already without us killing off children. I don't mind you having a little 'fun' with them but the last thing we need is a body of a corellian child on the holonet news. So, under those rules, I'd be more then willing to help you with anything."

Lorani T'sava
May 17th, 2005, 09:33:26 PM
"I wouldn't kill them. If I did kill them, then they would not learn their lesson."

Lorani stands up and hugs Zereth.

"Thank-you."

Zereth Lancer
May 18th, 2005, 04:24:16 PM
Zereth was cuaght off guard and suprised when the young sithling wrapped her arms around him in a hug. For a few moments he didn't really know what to do, he had never been in this kind of situition before. He could think of nothing to do in return and simply patter the girl on the head.

"So, where are these children you wish to punish" He asked as he broke out of her hug and walked over to the table of weapon and began picking things up and placing/hiding them around his person.