PDA

View Full Version : Homeward Bound

Neyasha
May 10th, 2005, 12:28:23 AM
The two days had past since the implant was reactived, the implant that destroyed many years of hard work trying to break her programing. That impalnt was now disabled, but its activation signaled something even greater than the lost of her emotions again. Her homeworld has mannaged to recreate the death warrior project, and they were or already have created more people like her.

This had to be stoped, and Neyasha intended to do just that. Audrie has been rearmed, repaired, and her fuel tanks have been topped up. All that remained was to get clearance to leave. Neyasha keyed the comm unit and contacted the GJO docking control.

"Greater Jedi Order docking control, This is Jedi Padawan Neyasha on board the Audrie X-4, requesting permision to depart docking bay 2a, requesting exit vectors."

Random Person
May 10th, 2005, 12:38:24 AM
"This is GJO docking control, Please hold your position and power down your vessel. We are having some difficulties and will contact you when they have been resolved."

After the docking control officer get's and afrimitive from Neyasha, he changes comm lines and contacts Jedi Knight Wei Wu Wei .

"Jedi Wei, The Audrie X-4 is requesting departure clearance. When you authorized the rearming and repairs to the vessel, I believe you expressed an interests in talking with the captain before departure? If so we are delaying her vessel in docking bay 2a."

Wei Wu Wei
May 10th, 2005, 07:55:55 AM
Wei raised an eyebrow. "Hmm...Yes, let's do have a talk with her."

The Jedi Knight got up from his desk in his room and looked at the place where he kept his fan and lightsabers. At first he was going to go without them, but something told him he might need them later. He sighed and shook his head, clipped the sabers to his belt and put the fan in his sleeve.

"Neyasha, I repaired your ship and allowed for you to rearm it in case of emergencies. Wherever you're going in such a hurry, it had better be for a good reason."

Wei entered the turbolift and headed out of the Jedi Living Quarters. A speeder was sitting idle outside waiting to take him to docking bay 2a.

"Well, this is certainly pleasant," he commented to the driver.

Outside the docking area, Wei entered and headed directly for the ship.

"Audrie, open the hatch. I need to speak with my Padawan."

Neyasha
May 10th, 2005, 03:36:07 PM
Neyasha was a little disappointed that they could not just leave now but she did comply with the orders. It was not to far after that Wei showed up and ordered Audrie to open the hatch.

"Neyasha, Jedi Wei is her to talk to you. Should I let him in."

"No, I'll go open the hatch manually. He is here to speak to me."

With that Neyasha goes to get up from the captain's chair and walk to the aft hatch, pressing the button to open it when she gets there. Her posture is strong and powerful like she was when Wei first met her but with even more likeness to a combat droid's posture. This is a vast difference to the soft, relaxed, happy person that was present for the last five weeks.

Her face is back to holding no emotion, and her body shows nothing but her strength. Dressed in her black leather combat outfit, Her katanas, daggers, and both of her Sai are all on her person, and have been cleaned, sharpened, and oiled. She also has her lightsaber on her belt next to her left Sai, and a heavy blaster pistol beside the other, as well as 2 extra blaster packs, 1 flash bomb, and 2 frag Grenades on her belt. It is clear that she is ready for action.

After The door is open Neyasha gives a slight bow to her master and steps to the side of the hatch as the plank finishes to lower itself, and says with a completely emotionless tone.

"Greetings Master. I heard that you wish to talk to me? If so, Enter and start talking. I have a few systems I want to check before I depart."

With that Neyasha goes to a terminal on the wall just on the other side of the hallway from the door, and starts to look at some reports that Audrie is putting on the screen.

Wei Wu Wei
May 10th, 2005, 08:21:46 PM
Wei nodded and walked up the ramp. He followed her to the control area and sat in the co-pilot's chair while Neyasha ran her tests.

"Well, you seem to be all business. What exactly are you up to? It's been a while since you contacted me."

Neyasha's voice was deadpan and her face was still as stone. She must be doing something important. Of course, Wei had a feeling that there was more to his Padawan's lack of inflection and blank face than a mere business mindset.

Neyasha
May 11th, 2005, 12:20:03 AM
"My homeworld has reactivated the death warrior project, the project that created me. They must have had a back up of the information that I destroyed in another location. I know this because the Recall and repair implant reactivated, when the system that would have been able to do that were destroyed with the rest of the equipment."

Neyasha turns to face Wei.

"Again have they robbed me of my freedom, and are likely doing the same to more children. I must stop this before they ruin the lives of too many children, and prevent me from living my life in my way again. With that project intact the galaxy is not safe. Rivin has already tryed to get that information and I was able to lie to him enough that he will be unable to find success if he tryed to recreate me. but if he got a girl that had not yet broken her anti-lying programing, or found the lab they are being created in..."

Neyasha does not finish the statment, since she does not even want to think what would happen. At this point Audrie's hologram appears next to Wei, and explains futher about what Neyasha is talking about.

"Before she left her military, Neyasha could be shut down into a coma like state by a few devices back on her homeworld, and a Remote repair system could be activated if things were found malfunctioning, and would repair the implants to the best of it's ability. That device was destroyed with the rest of them, but that device was activated. She lost her emotions again, She was loosing her independence, and becoming an emotionless killing machine again but I mannaged to stop the process wuth the help of Vishan.

If the Repairs had completed themselves, then Neyasha Would Kill anything that stoped her from getting back to home base. If the implants and programming were broken beond its repair ability, then a tracking device would have gone off calling her millitary here. She has since disabled that device, but we are still not aware of what our homeworld could do to her implans from a distance"

Wei Wu Wei
May 11th, 2005, 07:11:22 AM
Wei leaned back and sighed. "Well, I think you've got good enough reason right there. Now look, if we do this right, we need to make sure that the people in charge are brought to justice. Maybe not death, but definitely justice. Dismantling the facilities is a must. If the facilities are kept in tact, then surely someone will be able to figure out how to use them again."

Wei lifted his glasses up and rubbed the bridge of his nose with his thumb and forefinger as he braced himself for the inevitable.

"I suppose you're going to leave right now, huh?"

Neyasha
May 11th, 2005, 01:54:57 PM
Neyasha nods.

"That was my intentions, but the docking control is holding me back due to complications."

Wei Wu Wei
May 11th, 2005, 07:02:21 PM
Wei shrugged. "These things happen. But it seems like it's not bothering you too much."

THe Jedi Knight resigned himself to another few days of what he inwardly called "baby-sitting the kids." His Padawan was going to need some supervision, he was sure of it.

"Well, once things are settled, we'll go."

Neyasha
May 13th, 2005, 01:37:33 AM
Neyasha gets a slight questioning look on her face.

"I don't recal saying that you could come, But I supose that it would be benifical if you could get us clearance to leave." Neyasha says nodding to the comm unit.

Wei Wu Wei
May 15th, 2005, 06:56:30 PM
Wei picked up the comm. "Hi, folks. This is Jedi Knight Wei Wu Wei. My Padawan and I need some clearance so we can get some business taken care of off world."

Neyasha
May 19th, 2005, 05:06:17 PM
The docking control officer then gives them clearance and Neyasha goes to pilot Audrie out of the planet's atmosphere. Shortly they are in hyperspace. at witch point Neyasha turn to face Wei.

"Since this will likely be your first time at my homeworld, do you have any questions?"

Wei Wu Wei
May 19th, 2005, 07:08:47 PM
"None apart from what you are going to do when you get there." The lack of emotion continued to be present in Neyasha. Wei was starting to get worried. "Family visit, maybe?"

Neyasha
May 20th, 2005, 01:32:04 PM
Neyasha nods. "Audrie, Activate the tactical map 010."

moments later the holographic tactical map springs to life showing a large multi climate planet. Mountains seemed to cover most of the land mass, and forests seemed to cover much of the mountains lower portions. There were vast seas spotted with islands, Ice caps on the pollar regons, a few deserts mixed into the mountains, and large grassy plains near the sea side. It map also contained the 3 moons orbiting the planet.

"This is the planet of Au'thral, and it's moons Igith, Mora, and Bex" Neyasha says pointing to them from largest to smallest.

"Only Au'thral and Mora are able to sustain life on their own, but Bex's many caverns and such have been outfitted Atmospheric Generators, and is used to house most of the planet's fighter squads and it's pilots. The moon Igith is an active mining camp, and Mora is used as a tropical resort getaway location, and is home to most of the wealthy people of Au'thral. The planet itself, as you likely can see a large multi climate planet. It is run by two Military dictators, with a third running the operation of the moons and sitting the neutral ground."

Neyasha hits a button on the panel and the planet is split by lines snaking across the image breaking it into 42 parts of varying size.

"These are the continental boundaries on the planet. Each of them is governed by an appointed political party chosen by the Military dictator controlling the area. Each section as marked has it's own military base that is also used as that section's capital city. Each section has Quotas in money and troops that they must pay to their leader each month no patter what the cost to that section's people. The quota's are subject to change at the leader's discretion. The planet itself is in a constant state of war with itself, with continental ownership changing on a monthly, weekly, or even daily basses, and the moons protecting it from outside attack. Using a small blockade of outdated space vessels, mainly of the VSD or ISD class and the many Squads of fighters mentioned earlier, the moons control the flow of off planet traffic."

The map then zooms into a small village located in a large meadow in the mountains.

"This village is our destination, and I can only hope that it will be our only destination. Though it dose not look like much This village is the top secret military facility that created me. the houses were used to provide shelter to the workers that were working in the facility. They created Myself and Audrie here, though I only exterminated those that had anything to do with my project, so Audrie's project was still active when we left. We will likely find great hostility from all 3 government if we are spotted, since I was effective at leaving an impression upon them that I was not the nicest of people."

Neyasha looks away from the map and back at Wei.

"My mission is to locate and terminate the reborn death warrior project that created me, and dispose of anything that would allow them to restart it again when we leave."