PDA

View Full Version : Episode 3 game

Liam Jinn
May 9th, 2005, 01:41:21 PM
Heh, I've been playing this the past few days and had it beat with everything unlocked pretty quickly.

It's a neat little game, with alot of movie footage added in. Kinda reminds me of the ol' Jedi Power Battles game for playstation, only with better graphics and moves, plus a crapload easier.

Anyone else played this yet?

Dasquian Belargic
May 9th, 2005, 01:53:17 PM
I saw an advert yesterday, and meant to make a post asking if anyone had played it yet. The graphics reminded me a lot of KOTOR. I've not played Power Battles... is it like any of the other SW games? Obviously not KOTOR.

Liam Jinn
May 9th, 2005, 02:11:46 PM
I'd say it's like Jedi Outcast or Jedi Academy, if you haven't played JPB.

JMK
May 9th, 2005, 02:47:37 PM
I'll probably be picking it up about 10 days...I'll get back to you with my thoughts then.

AmazonBabe
May 9th, 2005, 04:22:13 PM
It's not out for PC. :grumble

Anbira Hicchoru
May 9th, 2005, 08:07:27 PM
I'll be playing it wednesday. My friends all love it :D

Dasquian Belargic
May 10th, 2005, 04:15:43 AM
Originally posted by AmazonBabe
It's not out for PC. :grumble

... ever?

AmazonBabe
May 10th, 2005, 11:40:05 AM
So far it's only been released for consoles. And the way LucasArts is headed, I wouldn't be surprised if they never released it to PC.

Besides, the track record for games being converted from console to PC isn't the best (I mean the quality and gameplay).

We'll see what the future brings, but I'm not holding my breath. :(

Shawn
May 10th, 2005, 04:15:45 PM
From what I hear, we're not missing out on much.

Liam Jinn
May 10th, 2005, 11:59:41 PM
Eh, it's a short game, and not the best out there, but it's still worth playing.

Drake Shadowstalker
May 12th, 2005, 09:11:03 PM
Originally posted by Shawn
From what I hear, we're not missing out on much.

That's what I've heard as well.

Jedieb
May 12th, 2005, 09:19:56 PM
I finished it the other day. My son and I had a blast playing it. As far as SW games, which are pretty much the only ones I buy, it was excellent. My only real problem is I now have to start the game all over again because my son accidently erased my game. He's six so there's no way the hospital will take him back. I've started his own game and even placed a couple of other games after his so he'll get nowhere near mine. It'd be a shame to get sent to prison over a silly game...

Lilaena De'Ville
May 13th, 2005, 04:15:22 PM
Originally posted by Jedieb
He's six so there's no way the hospital will take him back. ... It'd be a shame to get sent to prison over a silly game...
lol!!!

That reminds me of my nephews and their angst about their younger brothers saving over their games. :lol

Rognan Dar
May 13th, 2005, 05:03:49 PM
Yeah, we also learned the hard way. That way we make sure that they know what they are doing, or someone always has to help them save...very troubling times...