PDA

View Full Version : Challenge for vintage collectors

burleigh2
May 8th, 2005, 09:14:11 PM
Okay, I've got some vintage vehicles/playsets that I came across, and I'm going to be selling them on eBay..... problem is, I'm not sure what some pieces go to.
I know there's some people on this message board that know the entire catalog of the vintage items from the first 3 movies, so I'm hoping someone could help me. I've got pics of all of the "missing pieces", and of the items that I'm not sure if they're complete.
I've attached a pic of the pieces I'm not sure about, and I can E-mail anyone the pics from the rest. Please let me know (by E-mail or reply to the thread). Thanks! - David

JMK
May 9th, 2005, 06:56:37 AM
The 4 black pieces look like the cannons from the vintage X-Wing fighter. The rest I'm not sure about.

Jedieb
May 9th, 2005, 10:03:04 AM
I would guess that most of those come from the vintage AT-AT. There are several vintage guides on the net. I would start with www.rebelscum.com and their photo guide. Then there's sites like www.toysrgus.com that focus almost entirely on vintage toys.

jjwr
May 10th, 2005, 07:08:21 AM
The white cannons look like Snow Speeder cannons but I can't be sure. No clue on the rest. I'm doubting AT-At on the big ones though, it only had the big door panel and the battery cover and neither looked like those.

JMK
May 10th, 2005, 08:34:48 AM
I thought the white cannons were also for the snowspeeder, but I didn't think they were big enough. But if I had to guess, that's what they belong to.