PDA

View Full Version : Little Mischief Maker

Aliandra Mal Pannis
May 7th, 2005, 02:53:41 PM
Alia poked her head inside Milivikal's room. The coast was clear! :D No Vore to be found! It would mean that Mili wouldn't know she was here!

She tip toed inside just to be safe, which she did easily even with the gravity shifts. She owed her thanks to the medallion that Uncle Havok gave her as a present when she was born. It made levitating herself simple and fun.

Since mommy was training with the self proclaimed Siren, Alia had ample time to sneak into the bathroom and make the switch. She even had gloves on and everything so there would be no fingerprint evidence like she saw on all those detective holovids!

This was only successful because her cuteness had won over the entire piloting crew that helped to deliver supplies here. On one of the last runs, she asked nicely if she could borrow some of the baragwin toothpaste that one of the ships was carrying. Most of mommy's pilots did side runs to make extra creds and he happened to have one extra tube for the little Mal Pannis. Anything to make the boss' kid happy ...

She carefully pulled out the tube from her pants pocket and switched it with the real toothpaste tube on the bathroom sink. As much as she didn't like Milivikal hanging around mommy, it wouldn't be good to make her dead since mommy might take offense. Making her real sick would be all right tho! Toothpaste it was, but it tasted like dren to regular folk. Alia got a whiff of it when she took the top of and sniffed at it since she was curious. She almost vomited.

Once everything was in place, she snuck back out, closed the door, and went back to her room ... where she was practicing her lessons all day like the good little girl she was :D

Milivikal k'Vik
May 10th, 2005, 10:11:43 PM
Milivikal rubbed her face. It had been a long day. She spent most of it sparring with Adraudia. The Dathomir Witch had longer reach and knew how to take advantage of it. They were equals in speed, and both were covered in bruises from the brief moments that they had left themselves vulnerable. She was fresh out of the sonic shower, and every bruise radiated purple and blue. Mili swished some water in her mouth and spat it back out while she grabbed her toothbrush. With a sigh, she opened the toothpaste.

Her body reacted faster than her mind. She emptied the contents of her stomach into the sink. Mili stifled her gag reflex long enough to replace the cap. After putting some clothes on, she went on the prowl.

“ALIANDRA!” her voice tore through the corridors of the keep.

Aliandra Mal Pannis
May 11th, 2005, 04:37:11 PM
On the other side of the Keep, Aliandra had wished her mother a good night, who was really busy reading up on planetary information. Datadiscs were scattered out like sabbacc cards along coffee table while Dalethria lazily picked them up as she lounged about on the couch.

As she opened the door to her bedroom, she heard Milivikal's scream.

One second after the last syllable of her name ended, it was locked, the lights were shut off and Alia darted between the covers so only her eyes could peer out waiting for inevitable doom.

Milivikal k'Vik
May 12th, 2005, 06:21:46 PM
THUMP THUMP

Milivikal knocked loudly on the door to Dalethria's spacious quarters. It wasn't especially late. Dalethria should still be up. Even if she wasn't, the Siren did not care.

She crossed her arms, feeling especially impatient. She had placed the tube of stuff in another bag, sealed.

Seconds ticked by, her eyes were staring hard at the door.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
May 12th, 2005, 07:31:19 PM
Over the rim of the current datapad in her hand, Dalethria stared at Aliandra's door. Even she picked up on the light sound of the door locking seconds after Milivikal's bellow. She tossed the datapad on the coffee table and pushed herself up off the couch for not one minute later, there was a knock at the door. Not a surprise.

A sigh of displeasure came. Dalethria wasn't looking forward to this conversation. There were too many recently when it came to the problems between Aliandra and Milivikal.

With a click, the door creaked opened and she leaned against the heavy wooden frame. "All right. What did she do now?"

Milivikal k'Vik
May 12th, 2005, 07:49:29 PM
She held aloft the bag with the tube of foul-smelling paste. Her gaze only softened slightly at the sight of Dalethria.

"She decided to exchange my toothpaste with a tube of this vile stuff." Mili extended it, in the same way one would hold a rat by it's tail.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
May 12th, 2005, 08:08:23 PM
She closed her eyes to the point where Dalethria barely saw the tube. "Dare I ask what it did to you?"

Plucking the tube out of Milivikal's hand, her gaze turned towards Aliandra's room.

Aliandra Mal Pannis
May 12th, 2005, 08:27:17 PM
Her ear was pressed up against the door, trying to listen in on the conversation. Unfortunately, Alia hadn't learn how to eavesdrop all that well and only heard muffled voices. What was going on? What was taking so long? Most importantly, how much trouble was she going to be in!! :(

Milivikal k'Vik
May 12th, 2005, 09:21:41 PM
"I lack a strong stomach."Mili said coldly, and gazed at the door Aliandra hid behind.

"I can hear you, Aliandra." Her voice was loud, but focused.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
May 12th, 2005, 09:37:00 PM
Aliandra was startled but she should know better. Her previous pranks were of a teasing manner but now they had gotten down right viscous.

She tossed the bag aside and cupped the Siren's cheek with a brief gentle touch before stepping out of the way, allowing her to enter.

Get out here. Now...

The slam of the front door closing emphasized her mother's displeasure and urgency for her daughter to get herself out here front and center immediately.

Aliandra Mal Pannis
May 12th, 2005, 09:54:21 PM
She opened and closed the door to her bedroom twice, trying to muster up the courage to face her mother and Milivikal.

Oh, oh! Her eyes peeked at the window.

Don't even think about it... Get out here. My patience has already worn thin with you.

:(

The door finally swung open and Aliandra shuffled her feet out into the living room, head bowed to the floor because she really didn't want to see the look on either of the two womens faces.

Toeing at the stone floor, she slowly looked up with one eye opened at her mother and winced. Mommy had that glaring look and stance with her arms crossed. It was her usual position when she was trying not to explode at her. The worst part was she was saying nothing!!! Not even through their shared link.

I know I said I'd be good, but ... She whined, You know.... I don't like her! She's all creepy and stuff!!

Silence. Alia became more animated with her arms and gave her mother a pleading look, though still said nothing out loud.

Come on, Mommy :( It wasn't so bad before but now we're always here and she always around. Not like she got hurt :D

Alia's big grin faded. Nothing was cracking mother's stoney gaze.

I'm sorry...

".....I'm not the one you're suppose to be apologizing too. I wasn't the one who lost my dinner." Unlike her daughter, Dalethria spoke out loud for the Siren to hear.

She pointed at Milivikal. I'm not apologizing to her! No way, nuh uh!

Milivikal k'Vik
May 15th, 2005, 07:25:48 PM
Milivikal frowned at Ali for a moment, and then crouched down to her height.

“Do you not think that this is unfair, Aliandra? I am going to be around Dalethria often, so I hope we can be civil.” She sighed.

“Aliandra, I seem to unnerve you. Why?”

Aliandra Mal Pannis
May 15th, 2005, 08:56:19 PM
She looked away with a sneer before crossing her arms and ignoring the question. It was unfair having Milivikal around. Alia didn't have to answer her.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
May 15th, 2005, 09:04:17 PM
Dalethria shook her head and then sighed. Alia shared quite a few traits with her mother. Being stubborn was one of them.

"Your voice for one. She does not like it because it's eerie. Alia is sensitive to it for some reason but that isn't the core of the issue."

Her daughter's big green eyes unhappily snapped to look up at Dalethria. "Heeeey!!! C'mon!!!"

She continued, "More precisely, she sees you as an obstacle for my affections."

Alia wasn't very appreciative that her mother was telling things Mili wasn't suppose to know and pouted at the ground.