PDA

View Full Version : Need a little help.

Angelica Shin
Apr 30th, 2005, 11:37:51 PM
Wargh.

I've been thinking of bringing myself back into the whole, OMG I'm RPing here, mood.

My big probelm being lack of interest, so um, I'm wondering if anyone round here be interested in doing an RP with Ange?

Also sorry to anyone for my dissapearing act, but I tend to do that alot, and I doubt I was missed.

Torn Dlo
May 1st, 2005, 06:38:30 AM
I'm kinda new here, but I wouldn't mind helping.

Rognan Dar
May 1st, 2005, 09:32:56 AM
Well, depending on what you have in mind, I would be willing to help. Just let me know.

spada
May 1st, 2005, 09:04:11 PM
I dont know if I'm too late, but i wouldnt mind doing an RP.

Angelica Shin
May 2nd, 2005, 12:11:53 PM
Heh.

Thanks fellows.

I'm gernerally suffering from repeated brain farts, so I have no idea what I want to do.

Marga Alton
May 2nd, 2005, 09:17:03 PM
WB, you were missed and yeah, if you're willing to put up with someone who's going to be slow at posting, I wouldn't mind doing some RPing with you with any of my active characters (Natia, Vista, Marga, and Lorani)

If I can think of a good RP to do, I'll let you know if you're interested.

Kyle Krogen
May 3rd, 2005, 09:10:21 PM
I'd be willing to help out in a thread. I havn't done anything with Kyle (I must be suffering from the same brain farts as you) and it be cool to do a thread.

Wei Wu Wei
May 4th, 2005, 03:12:23 PM
Well, you might want to try re-instating yourself with or without your husband's knowledge for a start. After all, you have been dead for a while. I don't think you'll have any trouble getting in without Wei detecting you though. He lives on the top floor by himself. He's more or less a recluse by now.

Angelica Shin
May 12th, 2005, 09:56:15 PM
Originally posted by Wei Wu Wei
Well, you might want to try re-instating yourself with or without your husband's knowledge for a start. After all, you have been dead for a while. I don't think you'll have any trouble getting in without Wei detecting you though. He lives on the top floor by himself. He's more or less a recluse by now.

Noticed that.