PDA

View Full Version : Which way did he go? (open)

Torn Dlo
Apr 25th, 2005, 11:28:28 AM
Torn Dlo moved quietly, or atleast as quietly as possible down the hallway, making his way towards what should be an empty room, or atleast according to the records. He passed many Jedi Padawans, each reading books or practicing levitation, and nodded to each of them. He rounded the corner and smiled as he looked at the numbers. Almost there.

He counted down the numbers and finally came to the one that indicated it was empty. He pressed the pad on the wall to the right of the door and when the electronic lock hissed and the door slid open, Torn was immeadiately emabarassed as he stood face to face with another Padawan. He tried to apologize, but his speech was stammered.

"Ex...excuse me. I thought this room was empty."

imported_Corin Zetith
Apr 25th, 2005, 12:11:03 PM
The door hissed open, and a short man in very worn, emerald green jedi robes stood in front of Torn Dlo. He had firery red hair and sort of a dazed, confused look about his face. The expression on the man's face was just as surprised as the one on the Kel Dor's

"Oh....uh, hello. I am very sorry, I did not mean to intrude. I was merely walking through the complex when I happened upon this empty space. I used to train in this room and I uh........um.............uh, I must be going. My mistake, again I beg your pardon."

The small robed man made to leave the room......

Torn Dlo
Apr 25th, 2005, 12:16:19 PM
Torn moved front in front of the man and gave a slight bow. It seemed the room was indeed empty, so he might as well take advantage of it. Wait...did he just say train?

"Excuse me, but did you say you trained in this room? Frell. I must have taken a wrong turn somewhere and ended up in the training section."

imported_Corin Zetith
Apr 25th, 2005, 12:34:10 PM
Corin inwardly frowned, there was no use lying to a jedi. Even a padawan. HE was a padawan, or at least he still hoped he was.

"Ok, I know that was a lame and innapropriate excuse for being in someone else's room. Let me start over. My name is Corin Zetith."

"It has been a very long time since I have been to the academy. I have not been here for about two years now. You startled me and the truth is......I am somewhat ashamed of having to come back here. Ive been away so long, I have neglected my training, my master, my friends and I was just meditating in here, trying to find the guts to go apologize for getting up and leaving 2 years ago. Truth be told, I am not sure I am fit to BE a padawan anymore, but that is something my masters will decide I suppose."

Corin pause in his confession to await the response of the padawan before him.

Torn Dlo
Apr 25th, 2005, 12:38:37 PM
"I see, but whatever was done, could not have been bad enough for you to run away or leave. I am sure your Master would be pleased to see you again."

He did not make a notion of going towards the lying under the circumstances.

"My name is Torn Dlo. It is an honor to meet you Corin Zetith."

imported_Corin Zetith
Apr 25th, 2005, 01:33:07 PM
Corin nodded his head in friendly acknowledgement of Torn Dlo.

"The honor is all mine I am sure, Torn Dlo. Thank you for your kind words, they mean more than you know. I still can't help feeling guilty however. I feel so awkward here, like it is something I used to be apart of and now I am no longer fit to be. I am sorry to bother you with such confusing information. You barely know me; I am but a stranger in a strange -supposedly empty- room to one like yourself. I am sorry for having intruded upon your studies."

Corin became very uncomfortable again and hesitated before speaking again.

"........Might I, however, ask a favor of one so kind?"

Torn Dlo
Apr 25th, 2005, 01:53:59 PM
Torn nodded. "Of course."

imported_Corin Zetith
Apr 25th, 2005, 02:44:59 PM
"Can you take me to a someone who might be able to help me rejoin the jedi? I have not been here in some time and the place has changed."

Torn Dlo
Apr 25th, 2005, 03:01:17 PM
Torn nodded. "I'll help as much as I can, but I'm not sure who to take you to. I would think that a Jedi Knight would be the right choice, though I'm not sure how to get ahold of them. Maybe going to the Council's chambers?"

imported_Corin Zetith
Apr 26th, 2005, 07:54:52 AM
Corin nodded in understanding.

"So my friend, you are new here as well."

"You have done enough for me already my friend, and i bid you good day. Perhaps, if I am still allowed to train I will see you again sometime."

Corin bowed respectfully to the Kel Dor and made to leave the room in search of the jedi council chambers.

OOC: "Your character is a Kel Dor right? I just sort of assumed from the signature."

Torn Dlo
Apr 26th, 2005, 08:21:17 AM
"Then until next time,"Torn replied watching the young man leave.